Chapter 45 - stealer

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

5

4

3

2

1

the four of you lighted a fountain and cheered

"Happt new year~~~" you cheered and then hugged your mother and Mrs. Lee

 

you and LJoe looked at each other and you coughed but he grabbed your wrist and hugged

"Happy new year Minah" he said and then immediately let go.

 

you look up at him and smiled

"ne! Happy birthday byunghun-ah~" you said and then blew your mini horn to create a noise.

LJoe chuckled and gazed at you, you did too and just smiled then broke the staring contest.

 

"yah yah yah, all of you look up okay! the neighborhood fireworks will start in a few minutes." your mom said

"there's something like that in this neighborhood?" LJoe asked you

"yeah, for all the people to enjoy watching" you said and smiled then looked up.

 

just then LJoe felt like he really needed to do what he wanted to do.

"Minah Come with me upstairs" he whispered

"eh? but it will start soon" You said

"Don't worry about it, I just--- just come with me" he said and grabbed your arm then dragged you inside the house and upstairs. he led you to his room.

"byunghun, it will start soon~" you pouted and stamped your feet.

 

he just smiled and went to the balcony, draggin you with him.

"A better view" He said

"ayyyy! so this is what you wanted to do" you said and chuckled then looked up.

 

LJoe did too but then he looked at you, he examined your face and you looked really excited and happy. just with that he smiled and he looked back up when there was a loud boom.

 

the fireworks was starting. 

"whaaaa~~~ it's better this year" you silently said and smiled.

 

LJoe chuckled and looked down at you.

seeing you like this made his heart beat faster and faster. and that's when he told his self that he should do what he wanted to do.

 

"Minah!" he called, his voice loud fighting the sounds of the fireworks.

"ne?" you smiled and then looked at him.

 

but he didn't answer you through his words.

he held your right arm, pulled you closer and then cupped your face with his hands.

 

"Byunghun what are you do---" you got cut off when he suddenly leaned in and pushed his lips onto yours.

 

your whole body froze when you felt his lips on yours. your heartbeat started to beat faster. so much faster than how you felt before. your body stiffened and you blinked at lot of times. 

LJoe felt your stiffness so he didn't give up and instead he kissed you a bit deeper. and that's when sparks started going up and down your body and spine. you felt that he was pouring a lot feelings into the kiss and that made you close your eyes and kiss him back.

 

the fireworks didn't stop booming after a couple of minutes.

you didn't care at all if you didn't get to see it fully because the feelling that LJoe was giving you right now definitely sent fireworks all over your body that made you want to experience this a bit longer.

 

LJoe was the one who pulled away, his forehead resting into yours and looked into your eyes. he was breathing hard, trying to get back the air that was lost.

"Minah... please.... be my girlfriend..." he said with every pant he was taking out.

you looked into his eyes and then smiled. you hit his chest and chuckled.

 

"first kiss stealer!" you said

"heart stealer" he said and the both of you chuckled but stopped when you spoke "but I gotta say... I'll be glad to be Lee Byunghun's girlfriend" you said

LJoe stared into your eyes "chincha?" he asked with a serious tone.

"chincha.." you answered and that's when LJoe crushed his lips into yours again when the two of you heard a familiar voice.

 

"Yah you two we saw everything!!!!!!!!!" his and your mom shouted way down from the balcony.

you and LJoe immediately pulled away and looked into another direction.

 

 

"aigoooo~~" they cooed and chuckled then your mother spoke. "that's minah's first kiss and boyfriend, I think I'm aging now" your mother said and Mrs. Lee laughed as she patted her in the back.

----------

Hehehe, I decided to update a lot because I haven't been updating for the past week.

mianhamnida TT_____TT

 

but guys, LJoe and Minah are finally together woooop!

BUT.....

 

Kangjun and LJoe's problem is still on the loose.

let's just see what will happen

ppyong~~~~ ^^