Chapter 39 - Can't take it

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

You and LJoe were standing side by side, in front of you guys was the river, any minute now the show would start. you wanted to see it, you wanted to watch it, but not this way.

not when the guy who told you he likes was with you.

not when the guy who  ignored for the past weeks was with you.

and not when the guy whose feelings was hurt by you, was with you.

 

you stared out at the river and he did too. you didn't know if it was because the time was so slow or maybe it was really because it's been a long time that the two of you didn't speak when he dragged you to this part of the river.

 

you leaned on the rails, tapped one of you foot on the ground and sighed.

LJoe also sighed and looked at the other direction.

 

"What are you doing here?" Byunghun asked

you were silent for a moment and then spoke "What do you mean?" you asked

he sighed and then faced you "Why are yuou here?" he asked

"erm... well, I--- uhh, I wanted to take a walk" You said and bit your lip.

"Ricky asked you to come with us" He said and looked away.

"I didn't want to go" you said

"Why"

"Because..... Because I won't be able to enjoy it if one of the people close to me won't even look and talk to me, I won't be able to be happy if-- if you would ignore me like I was just wind following you guys" You truthfully said and sighed. you stayed quiet and waited for him to speak but he wasn't speaking.

 

you saw him scratch his head as he sighed but he just stayed quiet.

 

You leaned closer to the rails, looking at the big space of water in front of you.

you started to wonder, would it always be like this now. would it stay awkward? would he stay angry at you that it would put a big space between you and him.... a space that could possibly be as wide and as long as the river that it would be hard to open up again.

 

but you were wrong.

 

"I can't take it" he said in soft, quiet voice.

you looked up at him and blinked. you didn't say something so he continued what he wanted to say.

 

"I'm sorry..." he paused then faced you "I was a heartless, close-minded Jerk who did not listen to anything people say and--"

 

you suddenly cut him off by punching his arms

"and you were so arrogant about your words, telling me that I'm the one who did something wrong, you're so arrogant that you think you know everything and you're so annoying that you wont talk me. you're such an arrogant and annoying jerk!" you said while punching his arms again and again then stopped.

 

He looked at you and you looked back.

without having any thoughts you hugged him.

 

"I hate you Lee Byunghun, I'm about to give up today... I-- I was starting to hate it and I can't take it! I planned to ignore you forever too but here you ar---" you stopped talking when he started to talk

"I'm sorry okay, I said I'm sorry. I just can't take it too!!" He said and wrapped his arms around you too.

 

for a while no one spoke. until the two of you heard the water of the river. the show was starting. 

LJoe slowly pulled away and looked into your eyes. you looked back at him and blinked.

 

LJoe smiled and then pinched your cheeks.

you just blinked at him and looked at the river again.

 

He smiled and then moved closer to your side.

for a long moment.... no one spoke until you did.

 

"Promise me you'll start to listen to people now and stop being the heartless, close-minded, arrogant and annoying jerk you are.... arasseo?" you said and then looked at him

He looked down at you and smiled then put his arms around your shoulder "Arasseo"

 

you raised your pinky and he did too.

 

the two of you did a pinky swear and laughed, the two of you faced the river again, watching the show.

not minding how close the two of you were to each other.

-------------------

I'm sorry I didn't get to update for two days~~

but here it is, I guess it's not short and it's not long but it's a good chapter :D

 

Thank you everyone for not unsubscribing <3 

it gives me a lot of strength too that other people continue to subscribe~

I hope you guys do comment too because it'll be my basis if you guys think it's alright or not!

 

*bows* thanks guys!