Chapter 46 - Back to school, Back to the past?

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

"Eomma I'll be going!" you shouted and proceeded to the door and opened it and hurriedly went out but stopped when someone was there, looking as shocked as you.

 

"Whoa..." you said and looked up at him.

LJoe looked back at you with the same shocked eyes, his hands were up, you guessed that he was about to ring the doorbell.

 

"hey" he greeted

"errr.. hey" you said

 

the both you stayed there for a while before laughing at each other.

he then looked at you again and held out his hand "let's go?"

 

you nodded and took his hand and the both of you walked your way to the school.

---

as expected, when the two of you reached the school, everyone was staring at the two of you and your hands that was intertwined with each other.

"they are seriously looking" you squealed

"and so?" he coolly shrugged but looked around "what the hell is going on anyway, so many students at the entrance." LJoe said

 

"well transferee, today the start of the student exchange program just like every year" a voice said behind you.

 

the two of you looked back and it was Jisoo and Minji chuckling.

"sorry for being a transferee" LJoe rolled his eyes

"s'okay, but why are you two holding hands... don't tell me...." Minji's voice faded away and the two of them screamed

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA LJOE AND MINA ARE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE" The two of them shouted as they proceeded to ran into the corridors and went inside the classroom

"what a way to let everyone know" You said and chuckled

"you know what, your friends are as annoying as you!" LJoe said

 

you suddenly pushed him away "excuse me, you're the annoying one!" you said

"Really? I thought it was you?" He said and then chuckled 

"Aish chincha, yah you shou--" you stopped when He suddenly left a peck on your lips

 

"Last to the classroom will treat the other lunch!" LJoe said and then ran away

you blinked and then looked at him, suddenly someone chuckled from the side, where the lockers are. you looked to your side to see Kangjun

 

"you know, LJoe will really make you treat him lunch"  He said

"pffft he wouldn't" you said and slowly walked with Kangjun to the classroom

"You sure cause before, no matter who it is, he would make them treat him lunch if they were last" Kangjun said and looked up but stopped then chuckled "you should go first" he said

 

you looked up and saw LJoe giving you a look "YAH!! Come here now or I'll really make you treat me lunch and dessert and dinner!" he shouted

 

"Childish" you said and waved at Kangjun to ran to the classroom.

Kangjun saw you hit LJoe's head and he chukled once more.

------

the bell rang and everyone was anxious about the student exchange program. there were rumors that there would be 5 students from Dream Academy that would be sent to the school. mixed boys and girls and would be sent to each 5 classes of the seniors. 

"Ahhh when will a girl come!" one of your boy classmates said

"YAH THEY SAID IT'S A MIX SO I HOPE A BOY WOULD COME" a girl classmate said

"that aint fun since we have two boy transferees! LJoe and Kangjun, I NEED A FRESH FACE OF A GIRL" one said and with that the girls glared at the boys and they all started to quarrell when your homeroom teacher went in.

 

"Everyone... keep quiet" she said and bit by bit, there were less noise. "So I think all of you heard the news about the student exchange program this year. Unlike last year, cube academy sent a whole class to our school, this year, our partner school Dream Academy would only be sending 5 students. a mix of boys and girls." she paused and then continued.

 

"I expect everyone of you to be well mannered to each of the student even if only one would be in our class and the others would be on the other sections, understood?" she asked

 

"Ne~~~" everyone answered.

"Alright, I will be introducing our visitor now." she said and opened the door.

you looked and smiled, it was pretty cute girl, the first thing you could think of was she has nice legs because of how high her skirt was and she was not wearing high socks to cover her legs. but you were facing in front to not see that LJoe's eyes has widened up and his body became stiff. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo everyone, I'm Hyeri from Dream Academy, please take care of me" she said and looked up, only to have her eyes wide, and then a smirk, which everyone else thought was a smile, appeared on her face.

 

"As usual, our class head would be touring you around, Jung Minah please raise your hand" your homeroom teacher said and you eagerly did. "Minah would help you if there's something you would want to know. since you'll be here for a month, you can ask her to guide you anytime" your teacher said and looked at you, you nodded andsmiled at her.

"Since, Jimin is absent today, please sit down beside our Kangjunnie. Kangjun please raise your hand." your homeroom teacher said but then Kangjun stood up and furrowed his eyebrows

 

"No! I won't let her sit beside me or even breathe the same air as her!" Kangjun said, his voice obviously full of anger and hate.

"KANGJUN WHAT ATTITUDE IS THAT!!" Your teacher raised her voice.

"I don't like her here!!" Kangjun straightly said

"What are you--" your teacher got cut off when Hyeri talked

 

"It's okay if he doesn't want me to sit beside him, I'll sit beside LJoe-sshi" she said looking up at LJoe.

when you heard what she said, something hard hit you inside, and you didn't know what it was. but you looked at LJoe and he was fuming. his eyes were hard, his fist was balled and he was red, from anger.

 

"Minah, please sit beside Kangjun for now, please" Your teacher said

"E-eh?" you stuttered.

 

"HELL IF  I DON'T LIKE HER HERE SO DOES BYUNGHUN!!!!" Kangjun shouted

everyone was dead silent. Kangjun has been nice and kind since he transfered, and this was the first time everyone saw him like this. they looked at Hyeri to Kangjun to LJoe. they didn't know what was happening but they guessed it was something serious.

 

"Stop freaking saying my name both of you" LJoe hissed but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Hyeri moved on her own and walked towards you and LJoe. she looked down at you and smiled. you blinked and looked at Kangjun, LJoe and your homeroom teacher, all of them were looking at you. ALL OF THEM, even your classmates.

 

Hyeri continued to smile and grabbed your bag "Teacher said sit with Kangjun for the mean time" she said, almost too sweetly.

"Ermmm" you started but words didn't come out. you wanted to tell her something, you just can't find the words.

 

just then, LJoe stood up "SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! SHE WILL STAY BY SIDE AND NO ONE ELSE'S" he shouted

"MR. LEE BYUNGHUN!!!" Your teacher shouted at him

Hyeri got your bag, put it on the chair beside Kangjun "I promise not to bother you LJoe-sshi, Minah-sshi" hyeri smiled

 

you stood up and hesitatingly walked towards the seat beside Kangjun. and you looked at LJoe 

"Sorry" you mouthed as he was looking at you.

 

he then hit his table with his fist, making it flip and fall. "I won't let you ruin everything again you ugly " LJoe said making everyone gasp.

"Watch your words Byunghun" Your teacher said and walked towards him but then byunghun gave hyeri one last glare and walked away, bumping his shoulder to hyeri so hard that she fell to the floor.

 

"LEE BYUNGHUN COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT OR I'LL SEND YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!!!" Your homeroom teacher said while helping hyeri up.

 

you then stood up and went to your homeroom teacher

"Mrs. Yoo, please dont." you told her

"I wont tolerate what he just did and say!" she said

"Please dont, I'll talk to him, I'll tell to apologize publicly or anything just please don't send him to the office" you said and looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

she was your favorite homeroom teacher, and you were one of her favorites too. but what byunghun did was beyond what she expected. she sighed and massaged her forehead

 

"Only if Hyeri, and your classmates tolerate it" She said

your classmates spoke one by one "It's okay Ms. Yoo, LJoe must be undergoing a lot of problems" they said one by one, making a lot of noise.

 

your homeroom teacher looked at Hyeri and she just smiled "It's alright, don't send him to the office, I won't say a word to my school head too" she said and your homeroom teacher nodded then she proceeded to Kangjun who was still standing up.

 

"I don't know what is wrong with you, Byunghun and Hyeri but you and LJoe would attend detention this afternoon, do you get that?" she said

Kangjun rolled his eyes and nodded but then he grabbed his things and walked out of the room too.

 

everyone kept quiet as your homeroom teacher tried to make him stop.

you sighed, everything that happened was surely unexpected.

 

one thing popped into your mind, this was something from the past that was coming back.

-----

<3