Good news

Our Promise

After awhile Jessica finally returned but she looked at me with a serious face and said, "I'm leaving the hospital.." I ran up to her and yelled, "Mwo?!What do you mean?" We were silent for while then out of no where she bursted out laughing, I looked at her confused."I can't keep a serious face" she said still laughing then she continued, "I'm okay now, I don't have to stay here anymore!" 

"Yah! Don't scare me like that!" I yelled then hugged her, I noticed tears running down her cheeks.

"Miahne oppa" She hugged me back then I reached into one of my pockets and pulled out a box.

~Flashback~

-Yesterday-

After I left the hospital, I went to the jewelry shop to buy engagement rings.

"Who sir, do you need any help?" The clerk asked.

"I'm looking for engagement rings"

"Ah! We just got new ones that have, I Promise crested on it"

"I would love those, I'll buy them"

~End of flashback~

I got on one of my knees and opened the box, "Jessica Jung, I made many promises with you, promises that I will never break and to show you that I'll keep them. Will you marry me?" Everyone that was close by/ heard were awing while Jessica had her hands covering then she nodded and I noticed she was smiling behind her hands. I took her left hand and slid the ring on her ring finger everyone was cheering and clapping.

I stood up then grabbed her waist to pull her closer and kissed her while everyone was still cheering.

"So you want to marry Jessica?" someone said

Author POV

After Donghae heard someone say, "So you want to marry Jessica?" He broke the kiss and saw a man that looked like he was in his late 40s or early 50s and a woman next to him that looked around the same age as the man

"Appa! Umma!" Jessica yelled while running up to her parents then she hugged them, Donghae stood in place shocked. Mr. Jung walked up to Donghae with a serious face then he put his hand on Donghae's shoulder and smiled. "Congratulations my future son-in-law." Donghae smiled then bowed while saying thanking him over and over.

"Take good care of her"

"I will sir"

"Call me appa"

"Arasso appa" Jessica smiled seeing her father and Donghae get along, then her mother whispered to her, "He seems like a kind young man, congratulations dear." Jessica thanked her mom. Donghae introduced himself to her parents then after awhile Jessica's parents left. 

Donghae decided Jessica should live with him since Jessica didn't have to stay in the hospital anymore and since they were going to get married soon, Jessica agreed. While they were leaving some of the nurses and doctors that heard about the good news gave them congratulation gifts then they left to Donghae's house.