Wedding Day part 2 (Ending One/Sad Ending)

Our Promise

Her parents were also shocked and scared, Jessica's dad went to Donghae and asked, "You don't think it's because of...you know..?"

Donghae looked at him with a scared look and said, "I hope not.." He carried her to the couch and laid her down at the same time Jessica's old nurse came in with a guy who was holding a bag. "This is my husband, he is also a doctor." She said to Donghae then the guy took out a tool from the bag and checked Jessica's heart then he said, "We need to take her to the hospital now." Donghae nodded and took Jessica to his car with the nurse and doctor while others were also rushing to their cars.

When they arrived at the hospital the doctor and nurse brought Jessica to the ER, leaving the others in the waiting room.

-10 minutes later-

The doctor returned but with bad news, "Jessica's heart problem has gotten worst and she is going to need surgery but the surgery requires a piece from someone else's heart and it could lead to that person's death." Donghae stood up and said, "I'll do it!" but then Jessica's parents stood up and said, "No, I'll do it" Donghae didn't want Jessica to lose one of her parents so he kept begging them to let him do it but they kept rejecting.

"Please let me save her, I don't care if I die, she needs you guys to live."

"No Donghae let one of us do it, she would be sad if you died!" Mr.Jung yelled.

"She would be sad too if you died!"

Then the doctor interrupted and said, "Let me do a check up on your hearts and see which one would be better for her" They agreed with him and followed him to the testing room. When they got there the doctor first did a check up on Mr.Jung then Mrs.Jung then finally Donghae. "I'm sorry Mr.and Mrs.Jung but Mr.Lee's heart would be the best choice to keep her alive and healthy." Donghae thanked the doctor and looked at Jessica's parents and said, "Take care of her" They gave a slight smile and nodded. Donghae was brought to the ER and laid on the bed next to Jessica's.

Donghae POV

When I walked into the ER and saw Jessica laying down, I started crying and suddenly all of our memories together came to me. "Jessica, when you wake up please don't cry when you see I'm not there. I want you to smile, show everyone your bright smile, I'll miss it...I still remember when you were dreaming and you said Don't leave me and I promised you I will never leave you.. well I'm sorry I couldn't keep it but at least I'll be apart of your heart, so that you'll have a piece of me with you..I'm crying right now, you know I haven't cried this hard since the day you left..I can't let you leave again so I'll take your place..I never got to say this but..Saranghae.. Remember I promise to always be friends with you through good times and bad times.."

"Are you ready Mr.Lee?" The doctor asked, I nodded then changed into hospital clothes and laid down on the bed next to Jessica's. I grabbed her hand and held it tightly, they gave me a injection then they put a oxygen mask on me and everything started going black. "Saranghae Jessica.."

Author POV

After Donghae said, "Saranghae Jessica.." Jessica woke up for a bit and heard Donghae, a tear went down Jessica's cheek and she said, "Saranghae Donghae.." Then she out.

Throughout the whole surgery Donghae held Jessica's hand until the doctors were finished, Donghae's hand fell but his pinky got hooked on Jessica's pinky. The surgery didn't go well and the 2 lovers died together. One of the doctors went out the waiting room to tell everyone the bad news.

"I'm sorry everyone but Mr.Lee and Ms.Jung both died, their surgery didn't go well.." Everyone was shocked by the news and they started crying. They all rushed to the room and saw the was suppose-to-be married couple dead, holding each other's pinky with tears down their cheek.

A Special day for the lovers became the day their time stopped

But not their promise..