What is this feeling?

Our Promise

After awhile I decided to take Jessica back to the hospital, we were about to leave when she said, "I'm...feeling...dizzy.." then she collapsed, I picked her up and rushed to the car but when I got to the car Yoona wasn't there. I quickly put Jessica in the passenger seat and drove her back to the hospital, "Please be alright.." I kept thinking, we finally arrived at the hospital since their wasn't much traffic. I carried her to her room, I noticed some people staring at me but I really didn't care. While I was walking towards her bed, I tripped and fell on top of her on her bed. I felt something warm on my lips then I noticed I kissed her, I quickly moved away at the same time her nurse walked in.

"Thank you so much for finding her."

"Your welcome... Is she going to be alright?" I asked with a nervous voice, still in shock after what just happened.

She smiled and said, "Don't worry she'll be fine, it's because she stayed out too long but don't worry, just let her rest." I signed in relived then the nurse laughed and said, "I saw what happened earlier", "Mwo?! what happened?" acting like I had no idea was she was talking about. She smiled and said, "I won't tell her." then she left, I decided to call Yoona since she left without saying a word. While the phone was ringing I noticed Jessica shivering so I pulled the blanket over her and put my hand on her face, it was cold, she slightly moved her head now my fingers were on her lips. I quickly moved my hand away but my heart was beating fast and I started feeling weird inside, "What is this feeling?" I asked myself.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah! Yoong yoboseyo"

"Ah! Donghae oppa miahne for leaving its because Yuri and I had somewhere important to go so I called her to come and pick my up."

"I see, miahne for leaving you like that"

"It's okay oppa, by the way who's the girl you were with earlier?"

"Oh my friend Jessica"

"I see..your friend...well I have to go now, see you oppa."

"Bye Yoong" she hung up after, "Wait did Yoona see Jessica and I together?!" I said to myself then I heard, "Donghae...oppa" I looked down at Jessica who was still sleeping, I laughed quietly then she said, "Don't leave me..."  I put my hand on her hand and quietly whispered, "Oppa needs to go home but oppa will never leave you.." my heart started beating fast again then I whispered, "I promise.."

Yoona POV

"So her name is Jessica.." I quietly whispered then I remembered she was wearing hospital clothes, "Maybe I should visit the hospital tomorrow." I said while slightly grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update I haven't been feeling good lately so I couldn't considerate good while typing but I know you guys want to read what happens so I decided to keep typing.