A Confession and a Falling Angel

Our Promise

To the readers who are wondering whats wrong with Jessica, well she has a weak-ish body and she has a bad heart problem (I made up)  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Few weeks later-

Author POV

Weeks past since Jessica and Donghae's reunion and every time Yoona tries to go to the hospital to visit Jessica, she becomes busy with work. Also the more Donghae visited, the more he started realizing that he is falling for Jessica ever since the day he accidently kissed her.

Jessica POV

I was really happy to be back with Donghae, no more hiding who I really am. My heart stared beating faster at the thought of him. I knew I loved him, ever since we were young. I fell for him the minute he walked in. I suddenly just depressed at the thought of him loving someone else, "He probably does have someone.." Then I heard someone walk in, it was Donghae I smiled at him but not a bright smile like I usually do. "What are you doing?" he asked while walking over and siting next to me, "Just thinking about my dream.." I lied then he looked at me and asked, "What's your dream?"

"My dream is to be cured and marry someone I love..." 

"I see, my dream is also to marry someone I love and have a family with her" I gave him a slight smile hoping he wouldn't notice my true feelings but he noticed my smile was different and asked, "What's wrong?" I couldn't hide it, "Oppa do you love someone?"

Donghae POV

"Oppa do you love someone?" My heart started beating faster like it did when I accidently kissed. Her voice was serious just like her facial expression, "Yes, I do..." 

"Do you want to marry her..?" Her voice was shaky

"I do, I want to always be with her, I don't want to lose her again" 

I noticed some tears falling down her cheek but she tried to hide it and said, "She's lucky to have someone like you loving her" I grabbed her hand and she quickly faced me. "She is, but does she love me back?"

"Ask her.."

"Okay, Jessica do you love me back?"

Her eyes widen and she started crying, "Neh~oppa." I hugged her right after she answered my question, she hugged me back. We hugged for awhile until I whispered in her ear, "Lets get married..." she pushed me away and yelled, "Mwo!?" I grabbed her hand and said, "I want to care for you, to protect you, to wipe away your trouble, and to always be by you side loving you.."

She started crying more while her other hand was cover , "..please let me marry you.." I continued then she put her other hand on my hand and smiled, "Okay oppa" I started crying tears of joy, I was so happy that I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Yoona POV

Are you kidding me? They're going to get married? I knew I should have came tomorrow, what horrible news. I quickly ran out to avoid anyone seeing me cry, I got into my car and yelled, "I need her gone! Oppa is mine! That should be me! I should be the one marrying him not that ill GIRL! Jessica your dead to me!" I wiped my tears and drove home, when I got home I ignored Yuri and went in my room and slammed the door. I took out my photo album that had pictures of Donghae and I only, "Oppa will be mine..." I quietly whispered then headed to bed, I didn't feel like changing I was too tired then I dozed off.

-Next Day-

I woke up and headed to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror, my eyes were red from all the crying I did last night. I took a quick shower then changed while calling Donghae,

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo oppa, where are you right now?"

"Going to a meeting"

"Ah~ I see well I'll call you back later when your not busy"

"Alright Yoong"

"Bye oppa"

"Bye Yoong" I hanged up after he said bye, I grinned and said,"So oppa isn't with Jessica, I think I should make a visit to my not future friend." I took my car keys then drove to the hospital. I walked to her room and I saw her standing in front of a opened window but before I walked in I called Donghae again.

"Yoong I'm in a meeting now"

"Oppa how would you feel if your lover left the world today?"

"Left the world today? What are you talking about?"

"How would you feel if Jessica...died..today?"

"Yoong! What ar.."

"It would hurt right?"

"Yoon.." I hanged up before he could finish then walked into her room and chuckled. She turned around with a shocked look, "Wh..who are you?" I walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders, "I'm the one whose going to marry Donghae" she looked at me with a confuse yet scared face. "Wh..what..are you talking about?" I chuckled again and said, "Pabo" 

Then PUSH...