A Wanting Memory

Our Promise

-Next day-

Jessica POV

I got up and sat on the couch next to the window, the clouds looked so beautiful. It reminded me of the day when Donghae talked about a place where you can see the clouds and it feels like you can touch them.

~Flashback~

"Wahh! The clouds are so pretty today" I said while looking out the window.

"Jessica, when your better I want to take you somewhere, a special place where you can see the clouds more and it feels like you can touch them, also they say if two people, a boy and a girl, go together and both of them sees a heart-shaped cloud then their relationship will last but if none of them sees a heart-shaped then that means their relationship won't last."

"Promise? You won't forget?"

"I promise!"

~End of flashback

"I want to visit that place now.." I thought to myself then I heard a knock and a nurse walked in, she wasn't just any nurse she was also my mom's high school best friend and also the nurse who gave Donghae the letter I wrote for him. She was like a second mother to me but I call her auntie nurse. 

"Did he remember you?" 

"He remembers the 8 year old Jessica, but he didn't recognize me.."

"Why didn't you tell him"

"I can't, I want him to recognize me by himself, it's boring if I just tell him."

"You watch too many dramas." she laughed, I laughed as well then we heard a knock on the door it was Donghae. Auntie nurse left us, I got up and walked towards Donghae, "You came!" I said filled with joy, "Of course, I don't break promises." I smiled, I was about to invite him inside when he got a phone call. I heard screaming and the name Yoona, "Who's Yoona, his girlfriend?" I thought.

Donghae POV

Sooyeon was about to say something when I got a phone call, I picked it up and all I heard was screaming.

"DONGHAE!!! COME TO THE DORM NOW!! YOONA....YOONA!!!!!" then the caller hung up, I thought, "Was that Yuri? wait YOONG!" I ran to my car and drove towards Yuri and Yoona's dorm.When I arrived I knocked on the door hard, I was worried then the door opened it was Yoona. "Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" I yelled, then I heard Yuri laughing behind Yoona.

"Miahne oppa for scaring you, it was the only thing I could think of to make you come here in a hurry."

"Yuri! You nearly gave me a heart attack, next time just ask me to come instead of making a scary lie!"

"Arasso, arasso" Yuri was still laughing while walking towards the living room, I was relived Yoona was fine then she went outside and close the door. "Miahne Yuri was leaving later and she didn't want me to be all lonely." I laughed then asked, "Since I'm already here want to go to the movies?" Yoona nodded then we headed to my car and drove to the movie theater.

Yoona POV

I was so happy we got to go to the movies today after all, we went to watch a romantic-comedy movie. During the movie I laid my head on Donghae's shoulder I felt really happy until a thought struck me, "Was he with that girl on phone?" I looked up at him, he was so handsome I wanted to kiss his cheek so badly then he turned to me, I got startled.

"Is there something on my face Yoong?" he asked, I shook my head and asked, "Oppa were you with your..girlfriend?" I was scared, I didn't want him to say yes. He had a shock look on his face then he smiled and said, "Nope with a friend, I don't have a girlfriend." I smiled I was really happy. 

-End of Movie-

After the movie ended I wanted to confess to Donghae but at a special place people told me about, it had something to do with the clouds. "Oppa lets go some where special"

"And where is that at Yoong?"

"Cliff of Clouds" I said while smiling.

Donghae POV

"Cliff of Clouds" My eyes widen when Yoona said she wanted to go there. 

~Flashback~

"Wahh! The clouds are so pretty today" Jessica said while looking out the window.

I looked at her with a serious face and said, "Jessica, when your better I want to take you somewhere, a special place where you can see the clouds more and it feels like you can touch them, also they say if two people, a boy and a girl, go together and both of them sees a heart-shaped cloud then their relationship will last but if none of them sees a heart-shaped then that means their relationship won't last."

"Promise? You won't forget?"

"I promise!" I yelled.

~End of flashback~

"Why does Yoong want to go there?" I asked myself then I thought of Sooyeon all of a sudden and remembered how I just left her without saying a word, I wanted to go visit her so I told Yoona, "Can we go some other time, I have to go somewhere important" she grabbed my arm and held it tightly, "Please oppa...can we go today." I signed then agreed to go even though the first person I wanted to go with was Jessica but I knew that would never happen now.