I'll always protect you

Our Promise

Then -PUSH-..I pushed her out the open window but she grabbed my hand and I grabbed the frame of the window, "Yah! Let go!" I yelled while struggling for her to let go. 

Donghae POV

After Yoona hanged up I got up and was about to leave until my boss yelled, "Mr. Lee where are you going?! We're in the middle of a very important meeting!"

"Miahne but I need to go now! I'm on the edge of losing my future wife!" Everyone had a shock look on their face, I couldn't wait for my boss to reply so I got all my things and headed to the door, "Mr.Lee! Good luck!" My boss yelled, I nodded then ran to my car. After I drove to the hospital I was about to go inside when I looked up and saw 2 girls, one was being pushed out the window while the other one was pushing the other girl out, the 2 girls were Jessica and ...Yoona. Then Yoona pushed Jessica out, I ran to the spot where she was falling with my hands out and caught her.

She was crying with her eyes closed, "Jessica you're fine now. I got you" once she opened her eyes, she quickly hugged me tightly but she was shaking I knew she was scared. I looked up and saw Yoona looking down at us. I walked to Jessica's room while carrying her but when I got there Yoona was looking at us, crying. I put Jessica down and walked towards Yoona then -SLAP-. I slapped her she put her hand on her cheek and yelled, "Oppa! Why do you love her more?! I known and loved you longer than her!"

I yelled back, "No! Yoona your wrong I've known her longer than you!"

"Who is she!?" She yelled with anger while crying harder.

"She is my childhood best friend, my lover!"

"What's so special about her!"

"I made a promise with her. A promise that I'm going to keep!" Yoona didn't say anything back, she fell to her knees crying."Miahne.." I turned around and saw Jessica walking towards us. She kneeled down in front of Yoona and said, "Miahne.." I could tell Jessica saw how hurt Yoona was then Yoona hugged her and said, "Aniyo, I'm sorry...you did nothing wrong I just became crazy because of love..miahne" They both got up still hugging, Yoona broke the hug then bowed while wiping her tears then left without saying anything else.

Jessica POV

After that girl left I felled bad for her, she was really hurt. "Why did you apologize to her?" 

I looked at Donghae and said, "Forgive and forget, she was just a victim of love"

"You're too kind Sica" He said while laughing, I laughed and said, "I was raised to forgive.." then my nurse came in, "Jessica it's time for your heart check up. I nodded then faced Donghae and said, "Wait here for awhile" he smiled then nodded I smiled back then left.

-15 minutes later-

Donghae POV

After awhile Jessica finally returned but she looked at me with a serious face and said, "I'm leaving the hospital.."