Wedding Day part 2 (Ending Two/Happy Ending)

Our Promise

Her parents were also shocked and scared, Jessica's dad went to Donghae and asked, "You don't think it's because of...you know..?"

Donghae looked at him with a scared look and said, "I hope not.." He carried her to the couch and laid her down but at that moment Jessica woke up, everyone was shocked but happy. "Yah! This is the second time you scared me!" Donghae yelled at Jessica.

"Miahne oppa, I guess I got too nervous and just passed out but I'm okay now" Donghae smiled and pinched her cheeks then hugged her, she hugged him back.

-Wedding time-

Donghae POV

I stood waiting for Jessica to walk down the aisle. She finally came out with her father, she looked really beautiful I started blushing. I noticed her looking at me and smiling, I couldn't help but smile as well.

When she arrived in front of me, I lifted her veil and saw her beautiful face still smiling. 

Jessica POV

As I walked down the aisle with my father I saw Donghae standing there looking handsome. I started blushing and smiling then I noticed he started smiling.

When I arrived in front of him, he lifted my veil and I kept smiling at him. I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling.

Author POV

-After some of the Priest talking-

The Priest looked at Donghae and said, "Donghae do you take Jessica to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage. Do you promise to love,comfort, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health. And forsaking all others, be faithful only to her so long as you both shall live?" 

"I do" Donghae said smiling

Then the Priest looked at Jessica and said, "Jessica do you take Donghae to be you wedded husband to live together in marriage. Do you promise to love, comfort, honor, and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. And forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

Jessica gave her bright smile and said, "I do"

The Priest then asked for the rings.

While Donghae was putting the ring on Jessica he said, "I give you this ring, as a token of my love and respect."

Then Jessica said, "I give you this ring, as a token of my love and respect." while putting the ring on Donghae

"What God has joined together, let no man cut asunder. Now by the power invested in my, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Donghae grabbed Jessica's waist and pulled her closer then leaned forward and kissed her, she kissed him back. After they broke the kiss everyone was cheering with joy.

-Wedding Party-

Donghae and Jessica were cutting their wedding cake and when they were feeding each other a piece of the cake, Donghae fed Jessica a huge piece that caused her to have cake on her face and Jessica did the same thing. Everyone laughed at their dorkiness.

After the wedding party finished, everyone went home. 

-At Haesica's house-

Jessica changed into her pjs and sat on the bed while waiting for Donghae to finish washing up in the bathroom. When Donghae came out he was wearing his pj pants but he was also shirtless with a towel on his wet hair. Jessica stared at him for awhile then blushed while quickly turning around and asked, "So you took a shower?"

"Yeah, a cold one" Donghae replied then walked over and back hugged Jessica. "I know you were looking at my abs" he whispered, Jessica's face was bright red, "Mw..mwo?!..I..I was..I wasn't!" Donghae burst out laughing then he turned Jessica around to face him. She had a shock look on her face then he leaned forward and kissed her, she kissed him back and they fell backward on the bed.

Donghae was on top of Jessica then he broke the kiss and said, "Saranghae" Jessica smiled and said, "Saranghae oppa." Then he kissed her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gah! So much googling just for the wedding scene TTATT but anyways YAY HAPPY ENDING \(^__^)/