Growing Affection

Overshadowed

 

 

 

 

Unnedited!

 

Chapter Nine

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

Growing Affection

 

 


Days had gone by and our bond had only grown. After the incident, which ended up in Jongwoon confessing horrible things, he had opened up more. He was calmer around me, something which I totally loved, and his eyes looked brighter and happier than the first day I met him, not as dull as before. I knew those horrible people had not molested Jongwoon because I was with him almost 24/7. This helped me get to know him better as well as it helped me protect him. Of course I could not enter his school but since most of the time they bullied him outside of the school, I would wait for him just outside the gates. One of those fateful days, however, when I arrived earlier than usual to his school, I saw someone who made my blood boil.   
 

Walking with determination, I made my way to a group of around four boys. They never noticed that I was walking towards them until I stopped right in front of the wanna-be-cool guy, their leader. I knew everything about them, since Jongwoon was always talking about them. Though it was never a positive talk, it always gave me an idea of how his bullies looked like. While I was alive, I was going to make sure that no one would damage my Jongwoon anymore.

¨I want you to stay away from Jongwoon.¨ The boys looked at me disinterested. They must have been thinking I was one worthless piece of nothing. I stayed staring, never looking away from those evil eyes. Suddenly, I saw confusion all over the boy´s face and I knew he had noticed something.


¨You are the..T-the Choi Siwon!? What are you doing here!?¨ Siwon smirked. These people recognizing him only made things so much easier. Lowering his voice so it was husky and threatening, Siwon looked right into the teenager’s eyes, all the hate he felt for those boys showing in his eyes.


¨Yes, I am and that is none of your business. Now that you know who I am, you also know what I am capable of doing to you if anything happens to Jongwoon. I do not want to see him being bullied again. Understood?¨ Siwon watched amused by his acting as the boy nodded his head with wide eyes and then left running, too scared to stay in front of Siwon for much longer.  The other three boys hurriedly followed his example. Feeling the satisfaction that only using his power could bring, Siwon leaned against the tree as he watched them go. He wouldn´t let anyone harm Jongwoon while he was still alive. That was a promise he had made to himself.  
 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

I know this is short and all but I kind of needed to write it so that the story could continue moving :p I hope you guys liked it :D It was 1000000000% unplanned but I thought that since it was Valentine´s day I should give something sweet before continuing with the angst... OMG has anyone seen Yesung singing in Inkigayo Gray paper?? It was awesome!!!! Love it! :D If you want to check it out click here 

 

 

kikunohana  Yeah mine hurt as well but I had to do it for the sake of the story. Well and now Siwon saved Jongwoon at least for some time :D I do not know if Jongwoon will be involved in those types of things again but i he is I apologize in advanced. 

JailBird Would it be bad if I told you that I laighed with your comment? It was funny XD Oh but don´t you want Siwonnie to comfort him? Thank you for commenting :D

WeLovesKey  Thank you for commenting =) It seems as if Siwon did preotect, or at least tried to, Jongwoon, which is good in a way.

cloudy91 Well he did not only comfort Jongwoon but he also protected him this time :D Thank you for commenting :) 

rayie_159 You are very welcome :D Yeah he was a cruel and worthless friend.  Thank you for commenting seriously :D

Gaem3424 I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO!~ hahahaha XD Thank yoou for commenting though and I hope you still like it and that you don´t get bored of this story :)

longlivetheclouds13 It´s alright :) I know how it feels to be so tired that you don´t even feel like commenting XD Oh wow...thank you very much =) I am still not sure about that part I shall decide it the day I am actually writing for that chapter :p You´re welcome again and thank you so much for commenting and for liking my story(ies) :D

jomijin I shall reveal that through the time so don´t worry about that :D I hope you like this chapter which was (at least in my opinion) kind of happy but the sotry will not stay like that :) Thanks for commenting :D

nighcloud407 Well his friendship was better than stealing a kiss from Jongwoon but I will try to see how I can include a kiss ;)  Thank you for commenting :)

DredhezRei Well he won´t give them a lesson now but they have been warned :D And now they have gotten even closer together :) I hope you liked the update and thanks for commenting =)

nanobot Well he gave Jongwoon his friendship which is more valuable than anything else :D Thank you for commenting and i hope you liked this chapter :)