You´re Beautiful

Overshadowed

 

Unnedited...

 

Chapter Six

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

You´re Beautiful

 


I hid behind the tree, waiting the right moment to pounce on my prey. I was going to observe and attack. This was going to be my new tactic to get to talk to him. I was not going to literally pounce on him but it was something similar to it. I was anxious, I was finally going to meet him. Today was the day and hopefully I would not have to hide every time I wanted to talk to him. Hopefully, he would like talking to me and we would become good friends and then things could escalate from there to something more.  

I was losing hope, it was late and there was no sign of him. Where was he? I started walking away from the tree to the main path, when I heard rustling and someone´s footsteps on the cold, hard floor. Surprised, I jumped behind a tree and hid myself there. Peeking around the trunk, my heart was elated. It was my angel, he had finally come. I observed how he looked everywhere before walking into the clearing and into the cabin. He had not noticed me. I mentally fist pumped and smiled. I had done the right thing by hiding and now my chance was closer than ever. After waiting approximately ten minutes, I walked towards the cabin, not making a sound.

The door was closed so I knew I would have to make some noise to open it, but if I caught the boy unprepared my plan would be easier. Opening the door, with a loud bang, I stepped inside. The brown haired boy, jumped from his place in the piano with a hand in his heart before looking around. I knew he was trying to find a place where he could escape from but since I was blocking the only available exit, he would not get out of here easily. We made eye contact and I could see that he was frustrated, anxious and beyond scared. My eyes softened, I didn't want him to be scared of me, but if I became bland right now, I would certainly lose him. Knowing that he could not escape just yet, I decided it was time for me to tell him why I was not moving.   

¨I won´t let you escape.¨ I stated the words clearly. Nothing would change my mind. The smaller boy´s eyes widened and he looked taken aback. I smiled at him, and he immediately looked confused. I was actually surprised I could read him that easily. It felt as if he were an open book to me and I knew that if I did not something, I would definitely lose him.

¨You don't have to worry. I just really wanted to talk to you but then you always ran away. SO I had no other option but to hide and then surprise you, But I do not want you to hate me, I really want to be your friend and...and..I saw this really pretty bird in the tree but then it flew away and I knew someone was coming but I ignored it and...¨ I continued rambling, letting all the frustration I had felt show in my voice. I knew I was probably not making any sense but he seemed to be unfreezing and he was not as  tense as before. The boy only stared at me as I continued rambling and speaking about nothing. I wanted him to feel comfortable but I had not prepared any great speech so I was just saying whatever came into my mind. After what seemed a really long time of my rambling and of the boy staring at me with a blank expression, he smiled. I was shocked and my words stayed stuck in my throat.

¨You're beautiful.¨ I could not help myself and the words had slipped out before I could do anything to stop them. He truly was. His whole countenance seemed to brighten and shine when he smiled, it was something simply marvelous. I stared at him and noticed how his smiled fell, giving way to the soft pink that was blooming on his cheeks. I was still amazed. He looked so beautiful, yet so cute and so innocent, that I wanted to hug him, but I did not want him to run away from me. Stopping myself I mumbled an apology, as he looked at the floor. I couldn't say anything more than I heartfelt apology.

I started talking after a while, since the silence had become suffocating. I was the only one talking but I did not care. Through the process of my self-rambling, the standing boy had sat down on the bench, still staring at me with blank eyes. I had smiled, knowing that he would try to run away again, and had sat down on the cold floor. I really would do anything to keep on talking to this boy. After what seemed like hours of self-rambling and smiles, I looked outside, only to notice that it was dark. I gasped, it was already too late and I had a doctor's appointment! Standing up, I looked at the confused man and smiled.  

¨I´ll be back tomorrow. Will you be here?¨ I asked, with my heart in my throat. I wanted to talk to him again, although I been the one who had talked the most. After a moment of silence, the boy looked up again and nodded. I could see that even though he was not smiling, his eyes were filled with happiness. My smile broadened. I had been able to make this boy happy and I was beyond glad for that. I waved goodbye as I turned around and exited the small cabin.   

It had been the best day in my life and even if the doctor chastised me, I would not care. I had loved this day and I would not change it for anything in my whole life.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

 

Sorry it took so long to update, I was away...If somethings do not make sense blame my widom teeth since I can´t think because of them and they hurt big time....I won´t play games today...sorry....Do you guys like the poster?? No gifts today sorry.... 

 

Since I figured out how to see who updvoted the stoy (yes I just figured it out...XD) I wanted to say:

 

 ❦ ❧Special thanks to rayie_159 and WeLovesKey for upvoting this story! :) Love you guys!  ❦ ❧  

 

 

Do you guys have a good fic or fics you could recommend me?? 

 

JailBird Well this was not another update now but at least it was sooner than other times XD...Alittle bit sooner... Thank you for commenting and Siwon will have to make Yesung believe that he is ;) Thank you so much for always commenting! :D

piggypiggy Yep that is part of his charm =) Of course Siwon would not give up! And hopefully he will make Yesung believe that he´s handsome  :) Thanks for commenting! 

rayie_159 Hahahaha I also do the same thing when I like a pic =) I hope you liked this chapter :) It was a faster update, well at least I updated faster than any other day :p(not really....) Well I´m glad I could make you curious though the wait must have been a killer...Thanks for commenting and for upvoting this story! 

cloudy91 Well in this chapter it looks like Yesung did open his heart at least a little bit =) Hopefully everything will start getting better XD Thank you for commenting! 

angelye Thank you I really needed the luck XD I think I failed a test though :p but who cares XD Well I took my time but I enjoy writing this story so I updated before =) Thanks for your support and everything else! :) I´m working ont the one shot sorry it´s taking so long.....

jomijin Yes finally I updated XD Well I´m updating again XD So I´m happy because I´m doing updating records. :)  Well I hope you enjoyed this chapters as well :D Thanks for commenting!

Imnothing Yaaaay1 They finally spoked to each other, well mostly Siwon but that still counts :) Thanks you and I hope you enjoyed this faster-than-usual update :D 

WeLovesKey They finally meet and talk, well mostly Siwon talked but at least Yesung answered something right? :) btw I want to personally thank you for the upvote =) Thank you so much and for commenting! ❤ 

mskpop I love Yesung as well! XD Thank you and thank you fo commenting as well :D 

KcuLL22  Well SIwon just worked really hard =) And it seems like his hard work paid off :D Thank you and thank you for always commenting!

DredhezRei  Well Siwon´s hard work just paid off. And now they already met! Thank you for commenting! :) and for always being there =)

kpopluver4  Sorry!! I think you must have died already XD unless you die really slowly :p Sorry about the slow update..Well but hopefully this chapter revived you if not I am truly sorry =) 

jeshiehae Thank you and Thanks for the advice! Well...yeah I have been planning some flashbacks but not yet. In a little while ;) I hope I remember though cause I am bound to forget XD Thank you for commenting!!