Shattered Heart

Overshadowed

 

 

 

 

 

Unnedited!!

 

Chapter Ten

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

Shattered Heart

 

 

 

Jongwoon was pacing back and forth in the small cabin. From the day Siwon had appeared in his life, he had anxiously waited for him. Jongwoon enjoyed everything concerning Siwon. When they were together it was the best time in his life and he wished nothing would change that. He, finally, could wish and dream that his life would get better with Siwon´s coming. Siwon was special for Jongwoon and Jongwoon knew that if Siwon left it would hurt him too much.

 

Sitting down on the piano bench, he decided to compose a beautiful song for Siwon. That way he would be able to show Siwon what he truly felt for him. His feeling were growing with every soft smile Siwon sent his way, with every brush of their hand and with every hug he received from Siwon. In those moment nothing could have been better in Jongwoon´s life. Halfway through his playing, the door opened to reveal a rather sad looking, yet smiling Siwon and Jongwoon immediately smiled back, before motioning Siwon to seat besides him.

    

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon was walking randomly around the streets. His father had kicked him out of the house after a huge fight, and although Jongwoon knew he would be returning in some hours, he still preferred loneliness when he was feeling so sad and hurt. His father had read his diary and that had been the cause of their fight. Jongwoon had all of his darkest feelings and secrets hidden in that diary, that used to be hidden under the floorboard, but it seems as if his father had searched rather diligently. His father had accused him of ¨gay¨, ¨disgusting¨, ¨shameful¨ and many other stuff since he had read how Jongwoon was feeling so differently whenever he was close to Siwon. The words were not the only harmful thing that had occurred to him, he actually had huge bruises that covered most of his body and even moving slightly hurt him.  

 

Jongwoon sighed once again before deciding that instead of walking around aimlessly, making his body ache more, he could be completing Siwon´s song. That was what he would call the song he was writing. Siwon´s song. Heading back the way he had just come from, Jongwoon started walking to his piece of heaven. As he rounded a corner, he came to a brusque stop. Siwon was right in front of him, although Jongwoon could only see his back he could recognize him anywhere, and he was talking in his phone. Jongwoon silently made his way closer to Siwon, wanting to scare him a little bit. Only the thought brought a bright smile to his face, the opportunities were he could scare Siwon were so few, he took advantage of everyone of them. With everything so silent Jongwoon could actually hear Siwon´s conversation, therefore he froze the exact moment when he heard Siwon say his name.

 

¨Yes, his name is Jongwoon.¨ Jongwoon froze. Had Siwon been talking about him? He didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing. His confusion was too high to let him decide. Jongwoon, though, was immensely shocked by what he heard next.


¨Yes, I have him eating from my hand.¨

 

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

 

With this chapter my first day of ¨vacations¨ is finally announced, although it´s just a one week vacation XD How´s everyone? BTW I have a question for you guys...Is it true that Yesung is going to enlist in the army reaaaaaally soon? 

 

JailBird XD Sorry I don´t really write violence...much...I think I at it XD Thanks it´s always nice to get those types of comments :) I think in the next chapter we will need someone to comfort Jongwoon XD jk I have no idea whta´s going to happen...maybe a little bit....Thanks for commentign and I hope you are well =)

cloudy91 Hehehe that I will answer it in the fic so dince I don´t want to spoil it, I won´t tell you :p Sorry ^^ But you´ll see =) Thanks for commenting! ~

DredhezRei Welcome =D Yep Siwon was awesome XD And thank you for always commenting :) I really appreciate it :D ps: Sorry it took long to update :p

jomijin Welcome :D Sorry I have not updated in long...Yeap the story already picked up, I think it will soon reach its resolution XD But I am not sure... Yep he has to protect his Jongwoon ;) Thanks for commenting~ 

rayie_159 I think this is also considered short XD Sorry~ Hahahaha yeah I know! His voice was so worth melting! And he looked handsome as well, I am glad he sang it live :) 

WeLovesKey Thank you! Yeah those bullies need a lesson still but I don´t really like writing fights when I can evade it...XD Thanks for commenting!

BloodieHime12 I know right! Jongwoon needs the best to happen to him but I don´t really know what I am going to do....It´s still undecided...well slightly XD Thanks for commenting! :) and subscribing I guess.

nighcloud407 Lol I don´t even remember why I told you that XD It´s been so long since I visited this fic...and I didn´t read the previous comments not anything XD But I guess yeah the more than friends thing can come later ;) Thanks for commenting! =)

tifane Hahahahaha I love how you know me so well Tifane unni! That was awesome! I don´t think I will kill them though. That would be just too cruel but now that I think about it...it´s not such a bad idea, since this fic is angst XD jk  You too take care and sorry it´s taking me so long to update but now I barely have time to squeeze in writing...^^ Take care and love you as well :D

Imnothing I am sorry to make you sad! But it´s good I can get out people´s emotions :) Thanks btw and I am truly sorry I haven´t update it´s just that I seriously do lack time but I´ll try to give this fic some priority :D Thanks for commenting~

ysismine Right he does!? I know that´s why I also love it when Siwon is so protective over him. It´s just too adorable ;) Thanks for commenting~