Finally Met You

Overshadowed

 

 

 

Unnedited! 

 

Chapter Four

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

Finally Met You



I was beyond puzzled. I wasn't sure if that had been my imagination or if I had really heard that noise. Deciding to ignore the small sound for right now was the best option for I was still fighting back my tears. I sniffled once but immediately stopped midway for the strange noise was being heard again. I frowned, that was just too weird. Maybe it was an animal that had gotten stuck somewhere? Thinking of a small defenseless animal, being all stuck had me moving to the source of the noise.  I approached cautiously not wanting to scare the petite animal anymore than necessary but as I neared the location, I saw something that left me quite confused. There was a converse tennis-shoes and it was properly attached to a leg, that came outside of the corner, the rest of it concealed by the small wooden table I had made from scratch some years ago.

I stared at it confusedly for some time but after rubbing my eyes twice and noticed that in fact I was not daydreaming nor was it an hallucination my brain had conjured up.  ´Dang it Jongwoon! You should have checked everywhere´  was the only thought running through my head as I turned around and started walking towards the door.

 


~~~~~***~~~~~

 


I stood up fast, knowing that he had already discovered me by the small gasp he had made. As I saw him hurriedly making his escape my mind went blank. I really wanted to talk to that mysterious boy and I was more than  willing to do anything to do so. I quickly outstretched my hand and grabbed his slim wrist. His skin was smooth and soft, just like I had imagined the first day I saw him. Pianists also had such pretty hands it was unbelievable. I tugged at his wrist and pulled him back. He started struggling but  My strength was beyond his. After he had finally calmed down, I walked in front of him, since he was still not facing me, never letting go of his wrist.
 



~~~~~***~~~~~





I could see and hear his approaching feet and I wanted to run from it but his grip on my wrist was too strong. I saw his feet stop right in front of me and I was scared. I could feel myself beginning to tense up and prepare. I was probably going to receive a beating or once he saw my face he would be so disgusted that he would spit on me. I kept on looking at the floor not daring myself to lift my face. But when time kept on ticking by and he didn't do anything I started wondering what was wrong. When my curiosity reached its limits though, I looked up, only with my eyes, never moving my face. I looked up and saw him through my bangs. He was definitely handsome and up close he looked as if he had no imperfection on his face. Those were the people that scared me the most. I could feel myself begin to tremble slightly, perfect people scared me. Those were the ones that were always harassing me and bothering me. I gulped a big breath and tried to stop my shaking, I did not want to show him my immense fear for him. I could feel frightened tears in my eyes but I couldn't cry in front of a complete stranger.

¨Hello...I´m Choi Siwon. And who are you?¨ His voice was so smooth, and so gentle it almost had me falling in his trap. That´s how they started. They were nice and then they showed their true colors. I kept silent, willing myself to not say any word, although his voice was like that of the ogres in fairytales. Persuasive and with a tint of honey.


 


~~~~***~~~~~


I stared at his unresponsive body. I had just presented myself and yet he had not said any word.  I needed, no I wanted to call his attention yet I knew that if I talked to him, he would keep on ignoring me, therefore I had to do another tactic. Being a curious human being I did what I had been wanting to do for all this time. I stretched out my hand and brushed his copper bangs away from his eyes. His hair was so soft it felt like silk and as I moved his long fluffy bangs away and was simply astonished. His face was the most perfect specimen I had ever seen. It was just...perfect. So astonishing it left me without words. His strawberry-colored lips were pouty and just match with his small nose so well, it was like a beautiful harmonization. As I inspected his face, I noticed that his milky skin was tattered with bruises. I caressed one softly letting my impulse guide me, before I met his eyes. He looked hurt, destroyed and the amount of sadness inside those small brown eyes was agonizing even for me. The shock of all the pain that was being reflected, not only pain but also anger and humiliation, was so strong that I actually softened my grip on his wrist.

In less that a second,before I could even recuperate from everything I had just seen, he was out of my hold and already at the door. He didn't even look back as he ran out the door, leaving me speechless and without his name. I sighed and looked around. On the piano there were three artifacts: glasses, the notebook I had seen before and a beanie. They gave me hope. They told me that I had a chance of seeing that boy again.   

 

~~~~~***~~~~~ 

 

To tell you the truth I have no idea of what I just wrote... so i´m really sorry if this chapter is kind of...lame(?) but I still hope you enjoyed it :) Thanks for supporting me and I´m sorry for my belatedness but I was ill for some days...

I actually have something for you!!(nothing good but still XD)

 

Ok. So I´ll give you four riddles. The first people that answer each riddle correctly, will get somethign from me. It can be an update in a story up to a oneshot and you get to decide everything, or just tell me what you want :) Obviously if it´s within my limits I´ll do it if not I´ll ask you to ask me something else...

btw you just have to answer one riddle, I´ll be telling you if it´s right or not(it´s gonna be super easy) If you answer the four of them you still get only one thing from me...sorry... So the first people who answer correctly get it :D Good luck! :p Also have patience cuz I can only connect in the afternoon´s from where I live so you´ll prob have to wait a while for me to answer...

Riddles: 

1)  I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

 

2) You do not want to have me,

But when you have me,
You do not want to lose me.
What am I?

 

3)  The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

 

4)  My thunder comes before the lightning;

My lightning comes before the clouds;
My rain dries all the land it touches.
What am I? 

 

 

Gifts and images not mine! Credit goes to owner!!

 

KcuLL22 Hahahaha patience is a virtue that I´m so glad you have because yes I update waaaaaay too slow. Sorry about that but nothing I can do...Thanks for always commenting :)

StarAWings Aw gladly that stayed in the past.. no? :) I hope you liked this chapter and if you ever need anything don´t hesistate, I´ll always be there..kindda...XD

cloudy91 Yep the boy was Siwon and hopefully he´ll stay throughout the rest of the story :D I think this was slowerr than my normal updates so I am sorry but I really do hope you enjoyed it :) Mmmmm I´m not sure if what happened in this chapter counts as running away but at least now they know each other. 

rayie_159  Dont worry there will definitely be more YeWon in the upcomming chapters ;) Yeah the poem was sad that´s why I thought it was appropiate for here XD Thank you very much and I hope you continue enjoying the story =) 

JailBird  You´re welcome! I´m glad you like the story even when you don´t ship the pairing :D Sure! I would be more than happy to talk to you :)

Chrystelle You are welcome :) It´s nice to know you enjoy my story since that´s my purpose in writing: for my readers to enjoy (kindda XD)  Thanks again! 

angelye Oh don´t worry there will be plenty of YeWon moments starting from...I don´t know but there will be more YeWon interaction :) Thanks for commenting and reading!  :D 

yuyumunaw Hahahahah yes Siwon was getting teary but didn´t want to cry but still XD Yes they finally meet! I don´t know if what happened in this chapter counts as running away but if it does then yes Yeye ran away once more but Siwon shall find him soon XD 

DredhezRei Yeah he was trying to hold his tears that´s why there were sniffles XD Well...they´re going to start interacting more know well maybe after the next capter XD Thansk for commenting! :) 

WeLovesKey Well. Thank you very much!!!! :) I´m glad I can make you curious and I hope that keeps on happening XD Thanks you for reading the story!