Epilogue: The Arrival

Overshadowed

 

Unnedited!

 

Chapter Thirteen

~~~~~**~~~~~

The Arrival

 

 


 

Turning around, so that I would not crash into anything, because my friends were still talking to me, I came to a sudden halt as a small gasp left my slightly parted lips.

 

Am I seeing things?


 

I could not believe it. It was simply unrealistic. Noticing my lack of movement and shocked facial expression, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun also stopped. Although instead of following my gaze and seeing what I was staring at, they were just looking at me as if I was the one doing something weird.

 

¨The-they are... k-kissing...Why?¨ I stuttered, when my brain was finally able to form a semi-coherent sentence. My mouth was hanging open as I observed my two other best friends kissing each other in front of the school´s gates.

 

¨You didn't know? They have been going out for more than a month now.¨ I was completely astounded. Was I that oblivious?  

 

¨No...I didn´t know...Why didn't you guys tell me anything! You never tell me anything!¨ I told them harshly. I was so frustrated that I was always the last one to know things, even things concerning my close friends.  

 

¨Because it was so obvious we thought you probably knew it already.¨  Kyuhyun stated as a matter of fact. I glared at him before turning to glare at the now retreating couple. I was never good at figuring out who liked who and if anyone was dating...Maybe that was why they called me oblivious. Sighing, I continued walking behind my friends, who were now laughing at a poor little kid who had just tripped over nothing. Shaking my head, I walked past them and helped the poor boy up, giving him one of my best smiles before walking off to school. Why am I even friends with them? I thought as I  watched them pushing each other. I couldn't help it but smile when Kyuhyun pushed Leeteuk too hard and he fell down extremely close to a puddle. Knowing Kyuhyun he had probably wanted Leeteuk to fall into the puddle. I was able to confirm my suspicion when Kyuhyun growled and muttered an ´I was so close´, before walking off.   


 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

 

After school was over, I made my way to my favorite place. The place where I had met my angel who had changed my life. That was also the only place where I could let go of all my emotions. Even after this whole year of missing Siwon, I still felt guilty that I had not told him goodbye and all because of a stupid mistake, a misinterpretation. A lonely tear escaped my right eye as I looked up at the night starry sky. Was he up there? I hadn't realized what I was thinking about until I caught myself clenching my fists. Clearing my mind of all those negative thoughts, I tried to become my positive self again. Of course he wasn't going to die! He told me he was going to come back and I trust him.

 

The walk towards the cabin was always long, but for some reason today it felt longer than usual. Maybe it had to do with the fact that the P.E. teacher killed us today, or maybe it was because  I had to run away from Kyuhyun's evil clutches during lunch time. Kyuhyun was a weird friend. I always wonder where he gets all of his ¨plans¨ from. They are always evil. Maybe a ¨How To Be Evil¨ webpage existed and he always visited it? Laughing at my own lame joke, I continued walking forwards. I really wanted to play the piano already. It was something I had been missing all this day.

 

Upon my arrival to the cabin, I stopped. Someone was inside already, someone that was not me and they were playing the piano beautifully. My heart beat faster as I imagined all the worst case scenarios. Maybe someone had discovered my haven and I would not be able to use it anymore. Or maybe the owner of this wonderful place had come back and had reclaimed it again. I was about to walk away when one possibility came to me. Maybe, just maybe, he had come back!  Turning around again, I opened the door slightly and peeked inside. I could not see much but I could make out the broad back of a man sitting on the piano bench. Opening the door a little bit more, to try and catch a glimpse of this man´s face, my hand flew to my mouth, preventing the gasp from escaping my already parted lips.   

 

I could not believe my eyes. After ¨cleaning¨ them with my hands, I froze. I was not imagining anything. My heart beat erratically as I stared and stared at the absolute perfection in front of me. As if feeling my stare, the person playing the marvelous melody looked at me. His sudden bright yet soft smile broke my shocked state into pieces and I was left gasping for air as tears threatened to fall down. He was finally back!   

 

Without giving it any other thought, I ran straight to him. Hugging him, I buried my face on his chest and started crying all the tears I hadn't cried for this past year. I could feel his muscular arms wrapping around my waist and keeping me in place as he settled me on his lap. His warmth and the sweet words he was whispering in my ear, were all I needed to feel better as I my crying subsided.

 

 


~~~~~**~~~~~




 

They were still cuddling on the piano bench, for they did not want to let go of each other, when the moon rose high up in the sky. Jongwoon was beyond joyful, he had been desiring this warmth and this person since a long time ago. Siwon, on the other hand, was happy with Jongwoon´s response. He had been scared that Jongwoon would hit him or even would just ignore him. Siwon rested his chin on Jongwoon´s head as the latter rested on Siwon´s chest. It was just perfect. Siwon was contented with what they were doing but a question was burning deep inside his mind and he had to ask it whether he wanted to or not. Gathering all of his courage, he grabbed Jongwoon´s chin, lifting his head up, and stared right into his brown, gleaming eyes.   

 

¨So what´s the answer to the question in my letter?¨ Siwon asked Jongwoon nervously. He wasn't really sure if Jongwoon felt anything for him, although all these time he had been hoping that he would, and with the way Jongwoon was looking at him, he was positive Jongwoon returned his feelings.

 

¨I kept our baby now didn't I.¨ Jongwoon said smiling. Siwon´s smile widened before he leaned closer and closer to Jongwoon. Jongwoon closed his eyes, waiting for what he knew was about to come and smiling as he felt the brush of their lips, and the thumping of his heart.

 

 

 



ps: If you keep ¨my baby¨ (the tortoise) you are keeping my heart... but in exchange I want yours.

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

And with this chapter we part ways my dear friends!  It was a pleasure having you read my story and chatting with you as well :D I hope we can continue talking and if you want to ask me anything please go ahead. I don´t know if I´ll do another YeWon fic in the future so I don´t know, but if you have any ideas or want to write a colab with me just tell me :p (Lol I doubt anyone would want that XD) BTW school is officialy over, so updates on other stories will be faster! =) Sorry I won´t answer your comments but my computer is about to die and I don´t have my charger with me so...yeah :p I shall answer you guys some other day~

PS: Forgive me for the mistakes in this chapter but I wrote it in a rush but I still hope you guys liked it =)

 

pssst Hey hey guys ahve you seen MLAQ´s new music video? Click HERE if you´re curious :D It´s cool!

I really love you guys! You were great subscribers and I really do hope to continue talking to you!