Epiloque: Am I Seeing Things?

Overshadowed

 

 

Unnedited!

 

Chapter Twelve

~~~~~**~~~~~

Am I Seeing Things?


 

One year had already gone by and I had received no news from Siwon. For many months I waited for something. For many months, I felt guilty of not saying goodbye, and for many months I cried relentlessly. That was until I realized that Siwon wouldn't want me to be suffering so much. I realized, for the first time in my life, that I had something to live for. That I had to keep myself alive for when Siwon came back into my life. That I had to do everything that Siwon must have wanted me to do. And I had done it.

 

I started being friendlier, I started smiling more often, though in the beginning they were always forced smiles, I was being more positive of everything. In the beginning it was obviously hard. Not everyone was used to me being like that, so they tended to freak out when they saw me smiling or trying to make a conversation with them. After a while though, all of my classmates got used to it and they even started talking to me. It was fun and I made a lot of new friends. My ex-friend, who was now my friend again, the one who used to bully me, apologized many times and he promised to protect me. Until today he is still keeping that promise and with him besides me no one has bullied me.  

 

My life has really improved drastically. My brother, who I had been misjudging throughout my whole life, turned out to be the best brother ever. Not only does he defend me against my father, but he also made us talk as a family. We sat down around the table and discussed all the issues that had been bothering us. That night was a night of tears, hugs and reconciliations. Although my dad did not change from one day to another, he has tried to control himself. Well, at least he doesn't hit me as often, although he does still call me names from time to time.  

 

Although everything is better, I still have something I love more than anything else. Something that reminds me of Siwon, something that I will cherish until one of us dies. That is my tortoise. After all this time it was not a baby tortoise anymore. It had grown considerably over the past months. I guess I was doing a good job. Every time I looked at it, I remembered Siwon, I remembered everything he had done for me. I took really good care of it because when Siwon came back, and I knew he would, I was going to show Siwon our ¨baby¨.   

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~




 

I was walking to school with a smile on my face. Just thinking of how one person was able to change my life had me overjoyed. Mostly since that person had been Siwon. I was so lost in thought, I really didn't notice I had walked past my friend´s house already. As I continued walking, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. Startled, a small squeak left my throat as I jumped far away. As I turned around to see who it was, I could already hear the unique laughter coming from behind me.

 

¨Leeteuk! You scared me!¨ I shouted as I jokingly kicked him. I had really gotten scared, for I had been in my own world. I had not expected Leeteuk to do that. Hell I had nto even expected him to shows up behind me.

 

¨It´s your own fault, for being a slow turtle¨ I glared at the now smirking Leeteuk. I was not a turtle!  

 

¨Heeey! I am not!¨ I whined as I continued glaring at him. He always bothered me and although it was annoying sometimes it was really funny when we did mock fights.  

 

¨Do you seriously want to start this fight again? Jongwoon just give up. You're never going to beat us.¨ Kyuhyun, my other new friend, appeared out of nowhere, startling both Leeteuk and I.

 

¨Damn it! You alway appear out of nowhere!¨ I said. Two scares in less than thirty minutes was not good for the heart.

 

¨It´s not my fault Jongwoon hyung is too slow¨ Kyuhyun answered back. A fake innocent look on his face. I growled before looking at the floor.

 

¨Not you too...¨ I groaned. They always bothered me and although sometimes it could get annoying, I loved both of my friends so it was easy to just laugh it out.

 

Turning around, so that I would not crash into anything, because my friends were still talking to me, I came to a sudden halt as a small gasp left my slightly parted lips.

 

Am I seeing things?

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

❦ ❧Special thanks to rashandra16 for upvoting this story! :) Love you!  ❦ ❧

 

Hello :D I am currently working on the last chapter so it´s going to be up somewhere around this week =) Sorry it´s taken me so long but the next chater will come out faster =D I hope you guys were able to see how just one person can change a lot of lives :D Sorry for my mistakes...

 

niaraafly Sorry I couldn´t make this chapter longer but I am currentyl studying for a big test I have to take so I write when I have some free time (which is not really long..) So yeah...I don´t think the next one will be long either but I hope you enjoy them :D Thanks for commenting~

cloudy91 Hmmm maybe the person Jongwoon saw was Siwon...or maybe not XD  But we want it to end happily right? Either way thanks for commenting!

KcuLL22 We don´t have the same days but we have the same month!! Mine is December 13th!! Woah...*Jumping around* Thank you for commenting~

xxmiyoungxx HIIIII!!! :D Welcome to my fic XD lol that sounds funny....Either way thank youf ro subscribing and even commenting! I seriously appreciate it a lot =) Any question or anything don´t doubt asking me ok? 

JailBird :p You´re so cute. Thank you and I hope that, either way, you are liking the epilogue. :D Thank you for always commenting :)

Imnothing Nope not the end :D Now just one more chapter to go though =) I really thank you for liking this story =) Sorry for making you suffer but maybe this epilogue will make your heart flutter XD Thank you for commenting~

DredhezRei Woah o_o You scare me...I don´t wanna die young! jk, jk but hey I am going to do a happy epilogue so I won´t get killed right? ^^¨  Mmmm you could say it´s around two months later and it´s not that Siwon left immediately but he had left like let´s say a week before Jongwoon went back to the cabin. Let´s say Siwon also left food for the ¨baby¨ so it wouldn´t die and since they don´t eat much it lasted :D  That was a good question though XD I forgot to include that in the story :p And yeah you´re a keen reader :D

siwonie I am sorry for making you cry (although that was what I was aiming for...) We will see if this person is Siwon or not ;) Thank you for commenting and for reading my story :D

nanobot :D Sorry? Hopefully these upcomming chapter won´t be too sad not anything :D Thanks for the comment~

yuyumunaw I am sorry! Sure I will make that epilogue happy :) Well I am already making it ¨happy¨ let´s just hope it ends that way :D

nighcloud407 Just because I like your username I´ll make a happy ending XD hahahaha jk I will make it a nice ending don´t worry :D  I am so sorry for your poor heart though...Thanks for commenting!