Broken Hesitancy

Overshadowed

 

 

 

Unnedited!

Chapter Seven

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

Broken Hesitancy

 

 


The day I had been anxiously waiting for was finally here. I was finally going to see my willing angel and maybe he would finally talk to me. Throughout the whole day I had been creeping people out, for my smile was too wide for a normal person. But when you are happy you do not care what people think of you, which was exactly what had happened to me. I did not care. The only person I cared about was my sunlight. He was the only one who could make me care about something.

Finishing what I had to do, I happily skipped to the cabin. That cabin was now becoming my second home,a home where I could see him indefinitely. Only by seeing him, my heart filled with glee and its beat soared. I looked at my watch and noticed that I was early. That meant I had some time to kill before he would finally come. Sitting on the piano´s wooden bench I started pressing some keys. Of course what I was playing sounded really off tune since I had not touched a piano since I was eleven, almost nine years ago.

The badly played tune made me crack up. Yes, it was that horrible. I gave up and stretched both arms and my back. It actually cracked a little, making me feel more fresh and young. Before I was able to stretch my legs and yawn though, I heard running footsteps. I stood up, knowing that it was definitely my angel, and faced the door. It was flung open to reveal a sight that made my heart tremble. It was definitely him but he was panting and had endless tears falling from his eyes. He was not currently looking at me, and I doubt he had even noticed my presence but his tear filled cheeks had told me everything.

I stayed silent. I did not want to startle him until he noticed me by himself but in my heart I was suffering. I wanted to get close to him, hug him and tell him that everything was going to be alright but I was willing to wait to give him more comfort. After what seemed like ages, which was most likely two minutes, he looked up. At first he was startled, his brown, tear-filled eyes widening at my presence, just to go back to normal in an instant.     

One look into the boy's eyes and I knew he was going through terrible pain. I also knew that he did not know what to do, it was as if he had never expected me to be in the cabin. I opened my arms, offering him everything I could give. Warmth. I could see him hesitate as he stared at my open arms and then back at me. But when his tear flood gates seemed to be completely opened, for he was crying a river, he took some small steps forward. I slowly imitated him and got closer, but what surprised me the most was when he ran the rest of the way and pulled me into a hug. For a short moment I stayed still before wrapping my arms around his lithe figure. All his warmth spreading through my heart as his tears stained my white shirt.

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

Sorry about this ...ish/short....update! I have now restarted all of my routines/schedules and I am actually lacking time to write or even read fics XD So yeah I wrote this chapter while doing an essay (like always)....So thank you very much and I don´t really know when I will be able to update again but I will try :D No games nor gifts today sorry :p

Guys I hope you had a great christmas and a Happy New Year! Did you do anythign fun? If you did, what did you do?

 

 

❦ ❧Special thanks to JailBird and cloudy91 for upvoting this story! :) Love you guys!  ❦ ❧ 

 

 

JailBird At least now Yesung has gotten closer to Siwon, which is actually a good thing isn´t it? Yeah they are annoying. Oh it´s ok :) I won´t really have time to be reading fics anymore T_T But thanks either way :) Thank you for commenting!

jomijin  And now they hug! XD Hahaha I am sorry I did not update soon but I have been fairly busy so yeah =) But at least I brought a more direct YeWon moments ;) Thanks for commenting! 

AkumaRabbito Really!? Woah...you must enjoy their moments so much =) I can´t say I am the biggest YeWon shipper ´cause I don´t think I am...Thank you I am glad you have liked this story so far. Thank you for leaving a comment! 

ochyyyy It was sweet? ok! Hahaha hopefully this chapter was also sweet? No...I don´t think so...never mind XD Now they hugged =) Thank you for commenting! :D 

piggypiggy It seems as if Yesung has opened up a little bit, or that he just simply needed human warmth =) Thank you for commenting :D

KcuLL22 Lol it is possible to do it, though it can get quite awkward at times but it is possible =D Yeah I admire Siwon´s ability XD He did a great job :) Thank you fo commenting! 

rayie_159 Well I don´t know if this fits into the ¨better¨ part but hopefully it kind of did...no? Oh so you did like the pic? That´s great! Thank you for commenting! :D

DredhezRei Yep a beginning of something is always good...wait..what? Nevermind...that did not make sense xD Did it? Thank you for commenting! :D

Imnothing Sorry I did not update soon but I shall try to update faster next time :D Yeah Siwon was cute and thank you for commenting! :)

KimJojoh Thank you very much! You make me happy to know that :D Thank you for commenting as well :)

Ishin_ELF Aww thank you but pardon me for I did not update soon XD Sorry but I shall try harder :) Thank you for commenting =) 

WeLovesKey Thank you I am glad that this fic deserves what it has received :D Oh thank you. I am glad everybody likes the pic! =) I also liked it XD Thank you for commenting! :D