I'll find you

Overshadowed

 

 

Unnedited!

 

Chapter Five

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

I'll find you



Siwon grumbled to himself as he sat down on the floor. The boy had slipped through his fingers once more and all because he had been too distracted by his alluring beauty. Talking seriously Siwon had never seen a boy that was almost angelic. The thought of someone like that even existed had never even crossed his mind, so seeing that boy had definitely affected Siwon. He could feel his heart palpitating stronger and faster, already anticipating the day they would finally meet. As Siwon observed the stars an idea occurred to him. He rapidly stood up and left running, deciding that he would continue his search tomorrow. An idea had already brewed in his brain, waiting the moment that it would be executed.
 

 


~~~~~**~~~~~

 

 


Siwon opened his eyes and jumped out of bed. It was late and if he did not hurry up, he would not catch him in time. Siwon changed to something presentable. he did not want to look bad for their first meeting. He smiled as he saw his reflection in the mirror. Satisfied he ran out of his house and into the streets. He ran for some ten minutes before he saw his destination. The village's school. He was sure that the pretty boy studied there and there was no way he could hide when he was in school. Siwon inspected the school from the outside, gaining many weird stares from students and then decided to go in. He could not see the boy outside so he started his laborious search.

He sighed for the nth time that morning. His plan had been a fatal fail. He had been unable to find the cute guy and now he would have to overcome his sadness and try again and see where he could find the boy. He quickly walked out of the school´s gate and started heading towards the cabin. He had to see if the boy was there or if he had been tricked to thinking the boy was a highschooler, though he knew the cute little thing had to be a high schooler.  

 



~~~~~**~~~~~

 



I was running late to school, not like anyone would care, but I still needed to learn something. I had fallen asleep in my temporary camp in the forest and had not noticed the time until it was very late. I ran, and rounded the corner, some meters away from the school´s gate, but stopped. In the distance I could see a retreating figure I recognized. It was the man who had talked to me in the cabin! I slowly made my way to the school´s gate, making sure to keep quiet and so that he would not turn around. I made it into the school in time and successfully avoided grabbing his attention. Then I sighed and asked the sky what I had done to be receiving all this.
 



~~~~~**~~~~~





School like always had been hell. I did not really want to return home so I headed towards my favorite place in earth, the cabin. I walked, and walked until the cabin was in my sight. I could see him waiting under the door´s frame. It had been some two days since I had last seen him and he was still there. I could not believe his endurance and I wondering why he wanted to meet me so much. It was not like I was the most important person in history, nor was I even handsome, as to make such an impression in such an alluring being. He was handsome I had to admit that, but I was scared of him. My body instantly shook every time I was close to him. I did not wish to know him, because it could all be a trap.

He could be a handsome boy, trying to win my heart just to break it apart himself. As if many people had not done so already. I sighed, as I observed him. I could end up being just another number in his heartbroken list. I glanced at him one more time, before walking to the meadow. A pretty city boy would not find me there.

 



~~~~~**~~~~~

 



I waited and waited for him to arrive but just like the last two days, he never showed up. Maybe he was never going to come back...No, he had to return. He had already ree, since his stuff were gone, when I was not here, which meant he was still coming back. Maybe I had  to hide from him, so that he would not see me until it´s too late? That´s exactly what I'll do. I could feel a contented smile forming on my lips. I am not going to give up!      

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

 

Hi~ I woke up some 75 mins. ago(I was taking a nap since I´m really tired XD) and I still have to finish an essay for school but I don´t feel like working...I have to fully wake up first so I decided to write a chapter for this story. Lol that´s why if the chapter feels weird it was because it was written in one fo my many sleepy states XD Also sorry that´s shorter than usual :p

Today I don´t have any game to play with you but I will next update ;) Pic not mine!!! Credit to owner! 

 

angelye I´m actually working on your request but I just have to find the...inspiration?...you could say, to do all the one-shot. I am currently crafting it piece by piece, so it´s taking some time. And I´m trying to get it finished as I study for tests...:p That´s the best way to study XD 

babiettangkoma and  pochirin  you guys have not asked for anything yet....No pressures but I´m curious to know if you want something :p 

JailBird I´ll answer your wall post later....I have to start and finish my hw soon XD I have wasted enought time.... ❤ 

The rest of you guys I shall answer your comments in the comment box, if I have not done so already...:) only for this once though... 

 

OH if you are a Yesung fan, or like Yesung, you should totally watch this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRFnoP9hYGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwwbHzVTL20&NR=1&feature=endscreen