A Day In My Life

Overshadowed

 

Chapter One

~~~~***~~~~

A Day In My Life

 

¨Hey get out of here you are disgusting everyone with that face of yours!¨ Yesung didn´t even bother to look up since he knew exactly who was talking to him. He lowered his head more and shook his bangs so that they covered his teary eyes under fake eyeglasses. It didn´t matter how many times they told him ¨disgusting¨, ¨gross¨, ¨eeeww¨, etc. it always affected him the same way. For many years he had tried to harden his heart but he had never been able to do it, his heart was too bland and innocent that not even he could protect it. Yesung made way to his seat in the very back row but before he could reach it, a boy who was already sitting down tripped him.

Yesung fell down hard on his knees and stayed there for a few seconds, as everyone else from his class laughed, no one trying to help him. He bit his trembling lower lip as he tried not to cry and picked up all his things. He walked with his head bowed down to his desk and sat down. He looked at his desk and a tear slipped out of his right eye, there were many hurtful words on his desk and he couldn’t erase them, he had already tried. Yesung up the pain he was feeling in his already broken heart and submerged himself in the world of music. This was the only place where he could be free and soar in the sky. He had always been the same as he was now, never experiencing pure happiness.

He knew everyone thought, why can´t he be like his older perfect brother. He knew he was the defect in his ´oh so perfect family´. He couldn’t do anything well, thus gained despise of his own family. His father hated him because Yesung had been the cause of his mother´s death, or that´s what he always said. Yesung´s mother had died when he had been born and his father had always blamed him for his mother´s death. Even as a small child Yesung could remember being told, ¨You bastard are a murdered! A bloody murderer!¨ , not even one day would pass in which his father forgot to tell him those cruel and harmful words.

Yesung´s older brother was the role model of the whole school and everyone always compared him to Yesung. Yesung had, at one point in his life, tried to outshine his own brother but he had never been able to. He had wanted to make his father proud of him but had failed miserably. Yesung always wondered what his life would be like if his mother was still with him. Would he be happier or would it be the same as now? Yesung liked to believe his life would be happier with his mother but he could never know for sure.

After supporting all of his morning classes Yesung left the school. What purpose was there if he couldn’t even pay attention in class, due to the constant harassment he suffered from? Yesung walked to the close-by forest and got lost in the immensity of it. He loved doing that. It always took his mind off of his problems and he could, in a way, feel free. He roamed the forest for many hours until it started getting dark. The darkness doesn’t scare Yesung, he´s attracted by it in fact. He feels as if he can be himself and no one would recognize him, due to the lack of light. Yesung decided, with a sigh, that it was time to head back home. If that is what he could call his small living hell.

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

Sorry small chapter but I needed a kind of introduction and next chapter shall be about how everything´s in Yesung´s house! :D