Don't run them over, Kris.

The Moment I Saw You

Baekhyun drove with his left hand, his right resting against the gear shift. Chanyeol was holding onto it, pulling at Baekhyun's fingers. He gave up whatever it was he was trying to accomplish, just intertwining them and sitting back in the seat.

Luhan's head hung down, his eyes boring into Sehun's. They had been staring at each other for a while now, not saying one word. Luhan's hand had been running through Sehun's hair until he dropped his hand, lightening his gaze.

"How far away is your house?" He asked without looking up.

Baekhyun squeezed Chanyeol's hand, slightly startled at the sudden noise. "Uh, it's only about ten minutes away now."

Luhan nodded his head. "Oh! Okay, cool. Thanks, Baekkie."

Sehun's eyebrows furrowed. "Since when do you call him ​Baekkie​?" The jealousy was clear as crystal in his tone.

Luhan chuckled softly, pulling his hand out of Sehun's hair and poking his nose. "Aww, is my Sehunnie jealous?"

"Yes!" Sehun heard Chanyeol chuckle. "Piss off, Chanyeol."

Luhan wrapped his arm around Sehun's waist, pulling him up into a sitting position. "Sehun, lighten up, will you?" His voice got quieter so only Sehun could hear, "You know that you are the only person on this earth I could ever have feelings for."

Sehun grumbled, trying to move away from Luhan, whose face was inching closer and closer to his.

Luhan's lips crushed against Sehun's, immediately kissing him roughly and urgently. Sehun gave in, no longer angry or jealous.

Baekhyun heard a soft moan and didn't bother looking back, screeching, "Hey! No in my car!"

He quickly peeked in the rear-view mirror then sighed deeply.

Chanyeol peeked as well, then guffawed. "Too late."


Baekhyun turned into his driveway, pulling up to the front of his garage door. "Let's just sit in the car until the other guys get here."

Chanyeol, Sehun, and Luhan nodded, not caring either way where they went.

They sat quietly for a few minutes until a car turned into the driveway. Chanyeol's head popped up, leaning out the window so he could see who it was. "It's Jongin and Kyungsoo!"

Luhan was confused. Jongin? Who is that?

They all left the car, walking up to Kyungsoo's car to greet them. Jongin got out of the passenger's seat, smiling at Chanyeol, who hugged him immediately. "Hey, man." Jongin patted Chanyeol's back and chuckled.

"Hey Jongin, hey Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun waved at them happily and they each waved back, smiling.

Luhan looked up and saw Jongin, confusion crossing his face once again. "Kai? Kai!" Luhan ran up to Jongin and almost jumped on him.

"Luha–an!" Jongin exclaimed, huffing out a short breath when Luhan jumped on him.

Luhan let go, falling back to his feet. He turned to the others. "Okay, why is he going by Jongin now?" He pointed his thumb toward Jongin.

Jongin shrugged. "There isn't a certain reason, Lu ... I just want to go by my real name. And I guess 'Kai' just has a really bad reputation."

Luhan nodded. "Hm. Fair enough then." Jongin laughed, then turned toward the end of the driveway when he heard a car roll against the gravel. "Kris and Tao are here!"

They all but ran to the car and followed it as Kris slowly pulled behind Kyungsoo's car, being careful not to hit someone. He would expect one of them to jump on the car or run in front of it.

Everybody greeted Kris and Tao and went inside Baekhyun's house. There was a chorus of "Wow" and "Woah, this is so cool" that flooded the entrance of the house.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Is it that fancy? Let's just sit in here. There's plenty of room." His voice echoed throughout the house.

He waved them to the left of the front door, into a room that had four leather couches, a glass coffee table, and a widescreen television. Jongin pushed everybody out of his way and ran into the room, dominating one of the couches, laying across it. Kyungsoo walked over to that couch and sat on Jongin's back.

The other boys moved the remaining three couches around the one Jongin and Kyungsoo were on to make a square before sitting down.

"It's convenient that there are four couches." Tao observed with a chuckle.

Kris lifted one eyebrow and rolled his eyes. "Thank you Tao, I am unable to count the number of couches in the room." He chuckled when Tao punched his arm. Kris swung his arm around Tao's shoulder and sat back in the couch.

Baekhyun clapped his hands together. "Awesome. I'm really glad you guys came." He smiled widely. "What do you guys want to do? Just talk, or what?" His eyes scanned across the room at his friends.

Jongin's voice boomed, muffled against the couch cushion. "Truth or dare! Truth. Or. Dare."

 


 

GuiseI'mSoSorryIHaven'tUpdatedInForeverSchoolSucks. So. Did you like this chapter? Yes, no? Tell me xD

Ohohoho, what is Jongin going to do? He seems like the type to like to play truth or dare, eh? ;D


Bye bye <3