Airports and essays.

The Moment I Saw You

Sehun skipped school the next day so he could pick up Luhan from the airport. I was Friday. The teachers probably didn't have anything important planned anyway.


"Chanyeol," Baekhyun leaned over to Chanyeol, whispering frantically. They were in math class, and their teacher would flip out if she caught them talking.

Chanyeol turned his head. "What?"

"Where is Sehun? Doesn't he know we have a huge essay in Advanced Comp. today?"

Shrugging, Chanyeol answered, "I have no idea. That is a problem. Oh! I know where he is. He's picking up Luha–"

"Excuse me. Is there something you would like to share with the class, you two?" Their teacher was looking straight at them, hand on hip.

Chanyeol gulped. "I'm s–sorry, Miss Park. We were worried about an essay we have later today and–"

"You two can go worry about it together in the principal's office. Go. Be back in class Monday with closed mouths." She waved her had toward the door.

Well .

They both sighed as they gathered their things and left the room. They didn't even bother going to the principal's office. They just ran to the parking lot.

"Let's take my car. I have a lead foot, and we're going to need it." Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm and dragged him to his car.

Chanyeol tried to protest, but Baekhyun stopped him with a quick kiss. "Now hush and get in the car." He chuckled in spite of himself as he slipped into the driver's seat.

Baekhyun drove a fast as possible as carefully as he could. He didn't have time to get stopped by a police officer.

The route Baekhyun took got them to the Incheon Airport in about 35 minutes. It normally takes 50 minutes to get there.


Luhan's plane just landed. Sehun was almost jumping with excitement.

He stared at the gate, pacing back and forth until he saw the first person walk out of the gate.

After about 40 people passed through the gate, Sehun saw an angel.

That angel was his Luhan. Luhan looked confused when he passed through the gate, looking for Sehun in all directions. It made Sehun laugh.

Sehun weaved through groups of people to meet with Luhan. Luhan was looking in the opposite direction.

"Luhan!!" Sehun cried before he practically jumped on top of him, turning his face and planting a kiss on him immediately.

When Luhan realized it was Sehun, he dropped his suitcase and wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist, returning the kiss.

Just then, Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran into the terminal, spotting the two boys kissing right away.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun cried, panting.

Sehun pulled his face away from Luhan's, keeping his arms around his neck. "What? What are you guys doing here?"

Baekhyun leaned against Chanyeol for support, too winded to speak.

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders before he spoke. "We have that huge essay in Advanced Comp. today! Did you forget?"

Sehun gasped. "Shoot. I completely forgot about that." His arms slipped away from Luhan as he started walking in small circles. "What the hell are we going to do? Do we have time to get back to school in time?"

"We have time if we go now. And if we run. Luhan, I will carry your suitcase. I can run with it." Luhan handed Chanyeol his suitcase, a bright smile on his face.

Sehun pinched Luhan's cheek. "Sehun! Stop playing around, we need to go!" Chanyeol scolded him.

The four of them ran as fast as possible to Baekhyun's car. Chanyeol reached it first, despite the weight he was carrying. The ponytail atop Luhan's head bobbed with each stride, making Chanyeol laugh uncontrollably until Luhan made it to the car.

"Luhan, that ponytail is so cute. Wear it every day." He was still laughing.

Luhan and Sehun both laughed. "Okay, I will."


Baekhyun drove them back to school as fast as he could again, thankfully without getting stopped by any police officers.

"What's Luhan going to do while we do this stupid essay?" A look of worry crossed Sehun's bored face.

Luhan shook his head and ruffled Sehun's hair. "I can sit in the car and wait. I have a phone to keep me entertained." He waved his phone in front of Sehun's face and grinned.

Sehun sighed slightly. "Fine. We'll be back." Chanyeol and Baekhyun started toward the door as Sehun leaned in and kissed Luhan softly, mouthing "I love you" before running to the door.


Chanyeol and Baekhyun came running to the car about an hour and a half later with Sehun trudging behind them.

Luhan looked at Sehun as he flopped into the car, chuckling. "Was it that hard?"

"Yes." Sehun turned himself and lay down on his back, resting his head in Luhan's lap.

Jongin and Kyungsoo walked into the parking lot then, hand in hand. Chanyeol saw Kris open the door to let Tao out, then swing his arm around Tao's shoulders.

Once the four of them reached Baekhyun's car, Chanyeol rolled down his window. "We're all going to go hang out at Baekhyun's place tonight. His parents are out, so we thought it would be a good time to just chill. You four want to come?"

Kyungsoo and Jongin nodded, and Kris looked at Tao, who nodded as well.

Kris smiled. "We'll be there."

"Us too." Kyungsoo waved and he left with Jongin as Kris and Tao turned away.

"See you in a bit!" Chanyeol called after them.

 


 

​Wow, I haven't updated in a really long time. My apologies  D': Things are kind of hectic right now because school is starting soon. I don't want to go back T-T
Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. ​xD ​I'll try to write the next one soon.

​If any of you are writers, you should check out my poster shop I just opened. I love Photoshop, so I thought, "Why the heck not?" and opened it ​xD


Bye~ <3