Duh Nooooderrr.

The Moment I Saw You

The next morning, for once, Jongin listened to the morning announcements. He wished he hadn't.

Apparently, the P.E. classes were holding 'tournaments' all day. They didn't specify on what they would be doing at these tournaments; they only said that every student was expected to be in attendance, or else there would be consequences. Third and fourth period classes were called to meet in the gym during fourth period. Those two periods, thank God, were the periods Jongin and Kyungsoo had P.E.

​This is ridiculous. Those damn coaches should know well enough by now that none of us have any capability to engage in physical activity.

​Thoughts similar to these ran through Jongin and Kyungsoo's minds all morning.

Kyungsoo practically ran to Jongin's math classroom when third period let out.

"I swear they are trying to kill us off," Kyungsoo complained as he took Jongin's hand and started down the hallway.

When they walked through the huge double doors, Kyungsoo was shocked. He had no idea some of these people took gym class. He saw Minho, Jonghyun, Jongdae, Minseok, Sulli, Krystal, Key, Amber, Onew, Siwon, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Heechul, and so many others. He was extremely curious as to what the tournament was all about.

Coach Sooman walked into the gym, his face smug. "All right, children. Today, we are going to play a little game." He walked to one of the closets and brought back a large black trash bag full of something. Nobody could tell what was in the bag.

Siwon stepped out from his place in line, his curiosity getting the best of him. "What the hell is in that bag, Coach?"

A chorus a gasps filled the room. Siwon, cussing? That is a first.

"This bag, potty mouth, contains weapons of mass destruction. Weapons that will choose your fate." It sounded like he was going to keep going on about weapons.

Dude, just get on with it. Jongin was tempted to sit down.

"Once you choose your weapon, you notice that it is one solid color. When everybody has their weapons, get with everybody else whose weapon is the same color as yours. Now, form a straight line in front of me and take one from the bag, without looking inside." He narrowed his eyes and scanned the faces of everybody in the room.

Heechul ran to the front of the line and pulled out something from the bag. He screeched, "NOODLES!" and fluttered his arms around as he ran to a corner in the gym.

Some people were excited to be playing a game with pool noodles, but others were far from it.

"At least we're on the same team," Kyungsoo said when he pulled out a blue noodle identical to Jongin's.

When the last person got a noodle the students split up into their four teams:

 

Red                         Blue                         Yellow                    Green                    
Heechul Minho Eunhyuk Jonghyun
Hongki Sungmin Yunho Shindong
Onew Kyuhyun Taemin Jaejoong
Kris Kyungsoo Baro Baekhyun
Key Jongin Sunggyu Chanyeol
Krystal Donghae Leeteuk Myungsoo
Siwon Amber Minseok Kangin
Yesung Jongdae Sulli Yoona


"This is a nice game I'd like to call 'Noodle Tag.' You are all going to be running around trying to hit the other three teams below the waist with your noodle. Once you get hit, you're out. Then sit on the ground. People sitting on the ground are allowed to hit people that are still in the game. Sound simple? Good." Coach Sooman put down the bag and blew his whistle. "Go!"

Krystal and Key backed toward the corner with disgusted expressions on their faces. "If he thinks I'm going to hit people with these two-foot long foam tubes, I'm afraid he's nuts," Krystal said.

Kris, Minho, Yunho, and Myungsoo immediately began to take people out. Minho jumped over Yesung, who had been hit by Yunho, weaving through and slapping three people behind the knees.

"God! He's an animal," complained Yoona as she sat down beside Kangin.

Onew saw that he had an open shot to hit Hongki, so he ran after him, only to be hit by Kyuhyun. He flopped over like a fish.

Shindong had left the game in the beginning to write on a whiteboard in the middle of one of the walls. He wrote everybody's name on it and crossed them off if they were hit. After about fifteen minutes the game was down to these people:
 

Shindong's Whiteboard


In a matter of seconds, Kyungsoo ran as fast as he could and dove for Key and Krystal, Eunhyuk plunged at Myungsoo, and Chanyeol swung around, hitting Eunhyuk and Yunho.

Chanyeol walked past Baekhyun, not thinking he would be hit, but he was wrong. "Ha! Now come sit by me." Baekhyun hit Chanyeol with his noodle and pulled him down, leaning his head on his shoulder. The remaining six players stood in a circle, staring each other down.

Kris suddenly lunged toward Minho and Amber, throwing them out of the game. Kyungsoo and Jongin backed away together, acting as allies, while Kris and Jaejoong inched toward them, allies as well.

Jaejoong winced. "I can't believe I'm still here. I don't play sports!"

Kris smacked his knee with his noodle. "Sit down then! Whimp."

Kyungsoo whispered in Jongin's ear. "If I die, take all my money and stay single for the rest of your life." Jongin punched his arm and chuckled.

Kris looked at Jongin with an evil smile. "I'm going to take Kyungsoo out, hen we'll see who the real champion is, eh?"

Kris was too busy staring down Jongin to notice Kyungsoo sneak behind him. "Over my dead body!" He swung his noodle across Kris' legs with as much force as he could conjure up.

Kris winced. "," he whispered as he sank to the ground, a tight grimace on his face.

Kyungsoo walked over to Jongin. "Um ... Let's see what happens when we get each other out at the same time." He shrugged.

Jongin laughed and nodded. "Okay." He turned toward Coach, who wasn't paying any attention to the game. "Hey, Coach Sooman!" Coach's eyes darted over to them as the boys hit each other's legs at the exact same moment.

Coach stood up. "Well ! It looks like we have two winners."

Jongin asked, "What is the prize?"

"Nothing." Coach shrugged.

"Why did you even call us out for this tournament? Was there a reason for it at all?" Jongin crossed his arms.

"Nope."

Everybody groaned and threw their noodles at Coach Sooman.

 


 

This chapter really stinks. I'm sorry xD I thought you would like it better since I added a table AND I made a picture. Oh, that doesn't make it any better? Well, darn.

Hopefully you didn't think it was too horrible.


Love you guys <3 ~