VI

The One That Got Away

 

Yong Guk’s POV

One night, what was meant to be just one night with you, forever became something more…

“Lee Chaerin, let’s meet up again, if you want to continue our little moment, same place, same time tomorrow?” As I said those words to her, and saw her surprised reaction, I knew I had her. She can’t turn me down. Not when I just kissed the life out of her, I think it was my best kiss yet. Damn. I want more. Not yet. She’ll come. She’ll come tomorrow. She will right? Actually I wasn’t even that sure. I’ve never felt so apprehensive and nerve wracked. Damn, girls usually just come to me without even asking. This chick wasn’t so easy to crack. She had guts; she had fire, an attitude that was madly alluring. The way she spoke, her words straight on out, whether they be words of kindness or retaliations anything coming out from , just sounded way too enticing. I don’t think I’ve ever been so caught up about a girl this way. It’s probably cause she’s different. That’s got to be it. Yeah man, we all need some extra spice in our cup, can’t always have the same things that would be boring. One night…and she probably won’t matter right? The guys were laughing their asses of on our way back to the house, about how they caught us getting it on. I was major pissed at Himchan, his cocky grin, and constant badgering. “So you like her…eh? Looks like something more than a fling is about to commence.” I tried my best to tune him out, but his words never left my mind. Do I like her? Why would I like her when I barely know her? It’s probably just hormonal attraction…her body…the way her hips swayed, the way her blonde hair fell so distinctively over her alluring feline like eyes. Damn…thinking about it made the atmosphere too damn hot. Ditching the boys I head on up to take a cold shower. . What’s gotten into you Guk.? She’s probably just some rich spoilt chick. Tomorrow you’ll see her and then never again…I kept saying to myself before falling asleep way past midnight. By the time I was up it was 5pm. Holy , I slept for a while. Lee Chaerin wouldn’t leave my mind all night. I head downstairs to see the place empty. Himchan’s probably at work or hitting up more chicks. Just hope they aren’t clingy as hell when he brings them over. The others are probably out chilling or practicing dance or something. Ah whatever. Having the house to myself was a rare opportunity and frankly quite nice. If I had to deal with their smart comments and teasing, I don’t think it’d be able to take it. Besides I need something more to think of than just the girl. However much I tried to say and think otherwise, my eyes never left the clock. I kept waiting for the time to come, the time for me to get ready to go see her. She’d show up right…? I’m sure she would…but she wasn’t easy…what if she doesn’t come? Damn If she doesn’t come she doesn’t come I’ll find someone else…why am I fretting over this. Guk. Before long I couldn’t take it no more, I got ready , into my baby and drove off. However I ended driving myself to nowhere else but the club. Great. More reason to think of her now. I park my baby a little away from the car park of the club, seeing as I was kind of early I decided to just walk around the area. Within two hours or so I saw a black BMW drive by, what caught me wasn’t the car but the person in the car. It didn’t take me more than a second to identify that it was her. I quickly find myself hiding behind a parked car in the lot. Wait, Why was I even hiding?!  I had no idea. I saw her get out of her car. Damn, those skinnies fit just right. I was just close enough to catch glimpses of all her little actions. She was mad cute. Seeing her pout, checking herself out in the rearview mirror, I couldn’t help but chuckle. I really want to grab a hold of her and have my way with her against the car. I didn’t even realize that time had passed by so fast by me just watching her until I saw her turn in frustration to open the car door. I run to her and quickly wrap my arms around her waist to stop her. “Leaving so soon? The fun has barely started.” I cooed into her ear every so sensually. I felt her freeze up before turning to face me with an annoyed expression stating I was late. I wasn’t late though, should  I tell her I was too busy staring at her from the distance that I forgot such thing about time existing? Nah. Wouldn’t that just sound creepy? Trying to up some excuse but horribly failing I accidentally spur everything out about watching her from afar. She was in disbelief until I explained a few of her actions causing her to blush quite apparently. Heh. So she has this side to her too. How interesting. “You stalker.” I heard her say after sometime. “It’s hard not to stare when there’s something burning hot right in front of you.” I say winking at her. I could see her eyes stare into me passionately as if she’s craving for something. I couldn’t help myself and took the opportunity to kiss her then and there. It felt amazing. Before it went any further she pushed me away. What? “I’m not here to sleep with you…” she said looking away, her actions said otherwise. Was she here to reject me? She could have not just showed up. This chick is so confusing. “I’m not one of those s who’d love to spread their legs for you guys, I have standards. I don’t with strangers.” Heh. So I guess she knew what I wanted. But why on earth did I feel hurt when she said that. It’s true I wanted to get it on. But that’s weird why do I feel so guilty and pathetic all of a sudden. I try to brush it off but the feeling won’t go. I look at her, and the feeling just gets more prominent and deeper. Damn do I like her? But I don’t know her…Then get to know her ! A voice kept saying. I wanted to push it off, but I realized that maybe that was the way to get to her. Let her know me, and maybe I’ll know her…I’ll see if what this is, is anything more than a hormonal attraction. I grab her arm and pull her towards me. “Where are we going?” she asked puzzled not wanting to leave. “I’m not going to screw you.” Haha. She’s worried is she? “I didn’t say you’d have to. Yet.” That’s right, I can wait a while longer, I’ll get her to want me. “We’re going on a date.” I say before dragging her into my mustang.  Never having done this before with another girl, I wasn’t really sure what to do for a date. Trying to recall all those times I watched sappy movies with Youngjae on TV, and recalling how dudes brought their chicks out to dates. I was trying to come up with something real quick. Something big, big enough to leave an impression on her. Everyone of those dates seemed to have been pretty planned out, and here time was of the essence. After a lot of self contemplating I’d come up with an idea. Without a moment to waste I drive off with her.

I think back then, I was just in denial…perhaps I should have admitted the truth from day one…

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry If the chapter was boring~I don't want to rush anything, I want to take it slow and explain the characters thoughts and feelings as it progresses.
So yeah~
Anyways.

Read.Comment? Subscribe? : )

-
MS