XVII

The One That Got Away

 

Chaerin's POV

You filled that void...

It hadn’t been long after that kiss which now led me to be in this mustang, his mustang, on the road heading somewhere. I wasn’t even sure where we were headed but I honestly didn’t care at that moment. There was silence in the air, perhaps we have a lot of things to say, explain ourselves, well maybe mostly me. I was shocked to see him at the scene, but I realized when Bom Unnie began to smile that perhaps she had recognized he was there from the very beginning, and just she didn’t say anything cause she wanted us to both listen to her? I wonder… I felt a pang of guilt though, I was so taken in by Guk’s uncalled appearance, that I hadn’t had the time to console her, for a moment my pain ceased to exist, yet hers was ever so dominant. Unnie… She didn’t give me a chance to say anything but gave me away to Guk saying we had to talk things out and walked away. I know she probably didn’t want us to dwell into her past as it was too late for that, yet…Unnie kamsamnida... I know she wants me to talk to Guk, after all the pains she went through to tell me her feelings and pain, I should do it. Yet I can’t stop this dominating fear in my head. Appa isn’t as bad as Bom’s, but I fear him. If he gets to know of my actions and this enrages him…just what would happen? Do I have the heart to stand up against my own father? He lost Umma…and Harin…How can I being the only daughter he has give him more pain? I was so into my thoughts I hadn’t noticed that his one hand came off the steering wheel and held onto my own. He gave it a light a squeeze; I looked up only to see him giving me that gummy smile. I couldn’t help but break out of my train of thoughts and smile back. Why is it this easy to feel so comforted? I wasn’t used to this, I’d never had these feelings, just what on earth is this love?
“You…know I know most of what you have to say…” Guk spoke all of a sudden, catching me slightly off guard. Ah right…he was nearby so probably heard everything. I put my head down not sure of what to say, I was a pretty rude back there, I humiliated the guy in front of a bunch of people…yet this guy chooses to ignore all of that and smile at me so warm heartedly, for a second I’d think this guy is freaking nuts. Yet aren’t I nuts too? The guy I wanted to shun, I ended up following and got into his own car and heading god knows where. “You have your reasons…I get it now.” Guk said again with a small smile.  “That…” I didn’t really know what to say. I wanted to say so much, but the words just weren’t coming out. “You are a good girl, Chaerin-ah.” He suddenly said. I looked up to him confused, exactly how was I a good girl after creating a scene and humiliating this guy. It seemed like he read through my facial expression. “You love your family, especially that father of yours, very much it seems.” When he mentioned Appa I had realized that I have to face Appa if he finds out about this. His hand squeezed mine tighter. “But, you see. I am nothing of that kind.” He said in a sad voice. “Even if you don’t want to see me, because of your father, who I think doesn’t like me right?” He said in a smaller voice. “After all I am nothing that would be of worth to him or you…just a small town boy with no backup or class…” “That’s not it!” I yelled. Slightly shocking him. Perhaps it was partially the reason but Appa if he knows Guk isn’t a bad person… “Appa doesn’t hate you…he…” I didn’t know what to say. “It’s okay Chaerin, most dad’s whether rich or poor, would think twice before handing their daughter to me, that’s my image, and it’s the truth.” He chuckled.  There seemed to be a lot of pain in that laugh of his. “Anyways…” he continued. “You see I’m not a good guy I’ve always been the bad guy. So whether you push me away or not, I won’t let you go.” He stopped the car suddenly, causing me to almost land my head on the windscreen.  I hadn’t realized that we were now near the beachside. I was turned completely around to face him, this guy with his red hair, and hypnotic gaze and a deep soothing voice. “I can’t let you go right now. So stop trying to push me away.” He said before crashing his lips onto mine. I could only slowly close my eyes as I felt his warm lips on mine, his breath on my skin, my heart began to pound uncontrollably, I think time itself just stopped. Nothing was existent but me and this boy, this boy who seems to be telling me he loves me, and who I seem to have fallen in love with too. As if he read my mind, he broke the kiss, making the tips of our nose rub against each others, he said those unforgettable words to me. “I love you.” He smiled his gummy smile. I took my hands and wrapped them around his neck. Sliding my fingers through his hair, I grinned. “Ara. So do I.”, taking a small breath I said “Oppa.” Not giving him the chance to say anything more, I took the initiative to kiss him. Moment of heat and passion began to take control.

One that i never thought could be filled...

-----------------------------------------------------

>_< Gukkie N Rinnie <3
yah all gotta luv bomtaro x)

Read.Comment.Subscribe : D

Later

--
MS