IV

The One That Got Away

 


Yong Guk’s POV

Life's a mystery, you were the answer...Fate led me to you yet again.

I could hear the loud booming sounds from the surround speakers bounce from wall to wall, the vibrations were like very prominent, you could feel it like a high falsetto. The place was crowded. The club was dynamic, the DJ played good music, and it lifted your body and made you want to sway to the beat. The air was hot, y and full of sweat. Girl and boys were grinding up against one another or by themselves swaying in passion, jamming to the beats with rhythm. I did not want to come, at first I was really against it. The whole lunch thing Himchan had spoken about ended up lasting the entire day. I was pissed, not only were the girls really clingy, they kept trying to hit me up. Now I’m not someone that doesn’t hit up with girls, but I have taste, and rich spoilt s, were not my type. I just wanted a free meal that Himchan promised. However since this place was VIP and new, and was the talk of town with the rich and the middle class who desired to be able to go, I decided to go, after continuous pleas from the guys. I can’t lie the place was pretty sick, the interiors, the music, the bar was the . As soon as we got in, the following of Himchan’s plan to ditch the s and find ourselves some fun, commenced. “You know your one playful bastard.” I smirked at him, as we dash from the sight of the girls. “Look, sometimes we got to take a little and later on we’ll give a little too. Lots of girls will die to get with us.” He smirked. Clear playboy. Not that I wasn’t. I was pickier when it came to girls. It wasn’t hard to lose sight of the girls. The place was too big, they’d take time to find us, unless we make ourselves the spotlight of attention. Which none of really dig, we get it enough as it is. We make our way to the bar. The drinks, cost way too much, but again, thanks to some girls we got ourselves some free drinks. All you got to do is smile and wink and they fall into your little trap. Girls were too easy. I thought suddenly of the blonde bombshell and laughed. She wasn’t so easy. It’d be good to see her again. As I scan through the crowd from the top floor, it took me less than a second to find her. Her figure, her hair and face were memorized deep into my mind. One glance and I knew. Be it dark and steamy my sight never hindered. Heh. Fate really is interesting at playing games. Himchan was soon by my side, he followed my eyes and smirked. “Looks like you won’t regret coming after all.” “Yeah, I don’t think I will, and nor will you.” I saw Himchan watch the redhead get up and move to the floor along with two other girls. “Now if you’ll excuse me.” He winked at me and left with Jongup and Zelo who wanted to kick back and dance. “Bastards going to get it.” I laugh as I watch him carefully make his way to the place where the redhead was dancing. I take my drink and head to the blonde. I approach her and greet her. “So we meet again, Baby.” I grin to see her shocked expression. She clearly tries to ignore me. Sweetheart I’m not so easy to give up. I take a seat next to her and try to get her talking. I think the heat and noise of the club was getting to her. Feeling bad I was going to offer to take her out, plus it’d be a lot easier to get things started until she chugged down my drink like it was water. She seemed drunk the way she slurred and suddenly spoke to sweet. The fierce attitude had defused. I grab her outside when I think she’s about to throw up.  However that was far from it. Here we are right at this very moment making out at the backseat of my new mustang. I’ve never brought a girl in the backseat to have fun. She was the first girl. She was the first one to enter my baby. As I began to trail kisses down from her lips to her collarbone and towards her cleavage I could feel her hands slide under my shirt. Daring is she? “Like what your touching?” I asked smugly. She stared at me for a while before replying “More than you can imagine.” Damn she got me hot. I was at my limit. My hands made their way to the back of her dress, slowly ping it. I could feel her tense up. Damn maybe I went too fast. “Should I slow down?” I stopped to ask her. That was a first, never bothered to ask chicks that before, Bang Yong Guk don’t get yourself whipped. She gave me a smile. Damn she had one fine smile. Her eyes turned into that of moon crescents. She leaned in and bit my bottom lip. “I’ll be fine.” Her voice sounded so sensual. Within seconds her dress had been lowered revealing her in her bra. She was beautiful. She looked embarrassed. I kissed her chest. “Your ing gorgeous.” I felt her reach for my jacket and push it off. I gladly did it for her. I took off my shirt too. She trailed her hand down my chest to my abs to my jeans. I felt electric vibes enter into me. What’s happening to me? I pushed her back down and began to kiss her deeply, I her lips the so that she’d get the sign and let me enter into her again. She was a tough fighter, our tongues tried to battle each other for dominance with me ending up winning, just when things were getting really hot and steamy. There was a knock on our door. I look up to see Himchan with the redhead and the guys and the other two girls stoned, watching us. . The girl immediately pushed me away and fixed herself and got out of the car. Damn you Kim Himchan, you er. “Lee Chaerin!” the red haired yelled as she made her way past the guys and towards the group of girls. So her names, Lee Chaerin, nice, nice name, I find myself grinning as I get out of the car. I got to give Himchan a piece of my mind for ruining this moment. “Unnie…let’s just leave…” she tugged on the redhead’s arm dragging her away from the scene. Wait. . I don’t know if I’d see her after this. Before I knew it I ran towards her pulled her arm towards me. She was now facing me with a surprised expression. I took no second longer and kissed her. I don’t display public affection much, it’s weird but this chick’s got me doing things I don’t understand. I bring my arms around her waist and pull her in as much as possible, when I knew she was running out of breath I stopped. She was panting, and red. This will give you something to remember me by. “Lee Chaerin, let’s meet up again, if you want to continue our little moment, same place, same time tomorrow?”I slowly whisper into her ears. I saw her tense up, I grin moving away from her and heading towards the guys. Now I can only hope and wait for her to come to me. You got this Bang Yong Guk. She’s yours.

You ended up being the first...and the last in the back of my mustang.
And I never regret it.

-----------------------------------------------------
Okay~ Tried to keep it a bit hot here too~ But i think I failed XD
Sorry to all my readers I haven't updated in agesss! I've been caught up trying to work on my other story.
I'll try and update this regularly.
I Hope you guys all loved the latest chappie? :D

Read.Comment.Subsribe? :D

-
MS