XVIII

The One That Got Away

I was prepared to try for you...

The moment I heard her say the words ‘Oppa’ alongside her response to my confession, my mood became even more elated. The girl I fell in love within just a mere day, seemed to have fallen in love with me too. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling onto the kiss we were sharing. It never felt this good to kiss someone. Is this what love is? Is this what love makes you feel? Our lips fit each other so well, like hers were made to match mine, a simple touch and I felt sparks all over my body. Did she feel this way too? Bringing my right hand slowly toward her cheeks and caressing it slowly, I could feel her shiver with my touch.  I couldn’t stop myself from touching her, from her cheeks moving down to her arm. I continued to relish her lips, slowly asking her to open with my tongue so I could gently explore her cavern. She seemed hesitant at first but slowly she did and I took this moment to taste her even more. Her tongue sliding and clashing against my own for dominance, I loved it. Before I could take it any further though I had her push me away with her hands on my chest. I was a bit confused and frustrated, I wanted more, so much more, the pain from before still lingered within me, it was only slowly dissipating. “What’s wrong?” I slowly ask her a little bit wary of what she might say, did she not like what I was doing? Was I too fast? I surge of worries began to flood my mind. “I-I couldn’t breathe…” she slowly said looking at me flustered. I couldn’t stop myself from breaking into a chuckle. This girl in front of me is so much more different than the front she put up as a badass in the beginning. Chaerin is cute…very cute. “Y-yah why the hell are you laughing?” she got even more flustered. I couldn’t stop myself from chuckling even more. “Y-yah” she said lightly smacking my chest. “It’s because I had no idea you could be this cute” I winked. She gasped and quickly walked out of the car. Too cute, I thought to myself as I followed her out.
I saw her stepping on to the sand barefoot with her heels in her hand. Eventually stopping and looking at the ocean ahead. I walked to her side and stood by as I saw her take in the view with a smile on her face. She probably could sense my presence but didn’t say anything. Was she still flustered or mad that I called her cute? “You’re not mad for me calling you cute are you?” I suddenly blurted out, surprised at myself. I’ve never cared about such , this is so out of character, but I just didn’t like that fact that she may not be happy with me over something big or small. She looked at me inquisitively and broke out in a grin. “Of course not stupid” she laughed. Seeing her laugh so whole heartedly made me smile. Wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder I gently whispered “Good, because I was stating the truth”. I felt her shiver and try to break free, but I wouldn’t have it that way. Not right now. I just got her back in my arms, letting go is the last thing on my mind. Gently turning her around, I lifted her chin so her eyes met my own. “You know…I’m not done with you yet…you left a bit too soon” I said softly looking into her beautiful cat like eyes. 

& no matter what I'd never stop trying if it meant I could have you...

----------------------------
I think you guys are probably annoyed/frustrated and really mad at my dissapearance and lack of updates.
I'm sorry!! I had stuff going on, and lost motivation to write pretty much...
Sorry it took me so long...

Thanks to all my subscribers who wait for a long time. So grateful and thankful!
Please do comment and subscribe if you want me to continue writing this story.

(sorry it's a short update...)


bye for now
--
MS