I

The One That Got Away

Chaerin's POV

I remember it like yesterday. It wasn't hard to remember, because that was the summer after highschool. The summer that I met him. 
Our first meeting...


"Yah!! Lee Chaerin!!! Wake up!!!" I am greeted first thing in the morning by the yelling of my bestfriend Sandara Park. "It's our first day of summer break since you graduated high school, stop sleeping like a bear, and get up let's go out and have fun!!!" I groan and reply back. "My celebration is by sleeping, kindly go back the same way you came." I motion my hand at the door and fall back asleep. "LEE CHAERIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! PUDONG-AH!!!!!!! LALALALALALALALAALL!!!" I forget she never admits defeat. Nor do I. "Yah Shut up!!!!!! I'm trying to sleep here" I hissed. That obviously did not work, so I gave up, I wasn't defeated...just valued my hearing more. "Kay, I'm up, good god, shut up now" I groan. As expected the girl was overly happy and plopped down next to me on the bed. To think she's two years older than me...good god. "Okay so here's the plan...." she went on talking I kinda just fazed her out, my eyes were about to close, when all of a sudden the door opened, and two more troublesome people came in. I glared at the maid who opened the door for them, she just chuckled and left. "Yahh! Hurry up and get ready let's go!! I'm so hungryyy" My other best friend Park Bom, roars in my ears. "When are you not hungy..." Minzy the youngest of us mumbles, causing everyone but Bom to crack up. "Kay Kay I get it, I'll go get ready, so shush" I glare and get out of bed, it was not the best morning. I finally graduated, all i wanted was to have a nice deep slumber moment with myself. That went down the drain. I take a shower, put on the new D&G perfume, one of the few things my dad bought from me form his business trip to Milan. Wore my ripped skinnys,with a simple white tank, not to forget my Latest Gucci shades over the eyeliner, and ofcourse christian louboutin pumps, black. I step out, to only have the girls whistle. "Someone looking a bit too hot" I hear Bom unnie whistle. I laugh, it's always like that. I'm studying fashion, and taking advantage of the fact that my dad is one of the richest men in Seoul, getting my hands on things I want, need or like aren't hard. I set my own trends. Whether it be sensible or nonsensical to others, it didn't matter, that was my style.  I was glad to be able to study fashion, and not business what I was originally forced to by my dad, but he soon gave in only promising me that I would owe him something when the time would come. Whatever, as long as I got to follow my dream, I agreed. We step out and I get into Bom's lamborghini, and Dara and Minzy take Dara's one. The park sisters always had the the same of everything, except boys, thankfully.

"So you ready for a great day and night out?" Bom asks me winking. "What exactly are we doing..?" I give Bom a questionable look, because she does'nt wink unless its something fishy. "Well...I thought Dara told you." "I zoned out." "Typical Chaerin, ahaha k well the plan is to go shopping, pick out some nice clothes for the club, eat , chill, get dressed, and then head downtown to check out the newest VIP club that's opened." "Can't we just go home?" "Why Chaerinnie~ Your now an adult to enter college, let's celebrate, you can meet some guys, it's time you get out there and stop being an introvert" she winked. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I knew I couldn't win the argument. I guess I'd check out the club scene, it would help me out with my fashion studies, to see what sort of stuff people are into, and how creative they are. We parked into the biggest shopping center, in Seoul usually only visited by the rich such as ourselves. We found an empty parking spot not too far from the entrance, right opposite us, was a parked Mustang, and there were 6 guys in leather jackets, talking and chatting with one another. Three of them had girls in their arms while the other three, were drinking soda, or something. I don't know. They all had wacky hair fully blonde or black the wackiest of them all  was the guy with the red hair who stood out the most to me, he looked sort of buff, and I don't know...manly and y? "Let's go!!" Bom stepped out of her car, only to have those 6 boys eye her legs, and whistle. Hooligans I thought. Bom just strutted off, I could tell she was pissed, if anything more. I could see them stare at her way. God, I hope we don't ever see them again. I grab my bag and get out of the car and shut the door. This time their eyes were on me. I avoid there gaze. But I knew they were staring, but i felt that i was being stared more directly by one of them. I turn around and to see it was the red haired boy. He saw me look his way and he winked after grinning at me. Undoubtely a narcisstic jerk. I walk towards the entrance knowing Bom and the rest were waiting. I could hear whistling behind me. I turn and I see the 5 boys look away..wait there were 6, the red hair was missing. Then suddenly as I turn my head to walk in the front...and there he was right infront of me. "Hey Baby" he winked. I must say he had a y voice.It sent shivers down my spine, it was addictive. However I was no cheap , like the girls with his group, who barely had any clothes to cover themselves. I lowered my shades, when I did that , he cooed "Dang, your ing y!" I eyed him up and down , and scoffed. "Wish I could say the same about you." Pushing my shades back up, I walk away, only to have him whistle at me more. What a crazy jerk.

That was the first meeting and I had hoped our last, and his voice was unforgettable...

 

-------------------------------------------------

First Chappie T_T.
XD
I hope you guys Enjoy It! :D !
Read.Comment.Subscribe?

People have been calling Byg x CL skybang, so yeap XD For now they be skybang i guess :D ekeke
I love them coupled together <3

See you at the next chappie :D~
-
MS