Bamboo

To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a peaceful afternoon in Super Junior's dorm - a day off, nothing more, nothing less. Some of the members were still sleeping, some others were tweeting, others working out, and others, like Donghae, were rummaging through other people's personal belongings. 

He just finished looking through Leeteuk's CDs when he heard the main doors opening. He stuck his head out of the room to see Siwon and Hyukjae, all sweaty and gross, coming back from their work out session. He yelled "hi!", they 'hi'-ed back. He took one of the leader's CDs and slipped it inside his pocket, making a mental note to tell him about it later. 

In the living room, he saw Siwon sprawled on the couch and Hyukjae occupied the carpet. 

"Eunhyukkie, finally! Gimme the key."

Siwon lifted his head and looked at Donghae questioningly. "What key?"

Donghae snorted. "The key to his room, of course. This paranoid always locks it when he goes out!" he nudged Hyukjae with his foot, "So?"

Hyukjae groaned, fished the key from his left pocket and handed it obediently. Donghae smiled and happily skipped towards Hyukjae's door, the latter dragging after him, turning once again to say "calling dibs on the shower, Ma-Si!"

Once in Hyukjae's room, Donghae scanned every shelf, looking for any new stuff. Hyukjae shook his head at this sight, grabbed some clean clothes and went to take a shower. 

He came back after maybe 10 minutes, just to see Donghae wearing his new hat, wristband and a few more accessories, reading a label on his new han

Please log in to read the full chapter