Moon

To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Let me take you back to Super Junior's trainee days~

"Hey hyung, have you seen Donghae anywhere?" Hyukjae asked when he walked into Jungsoo in the corridor. He was living with 15 other boys in a small dorm, with only two big rooms and one bathroom. His company provided dorms for their trainees - the quality of living was poor, but so were they, not really in place to complain. He was lucky to be able to stay in his room with some of his friends - Junsu, his long time best friend, Jungsoo, his hyung, a Chinese guy called Hankyung, also Yunho, Donghee, Sungmin, Heechul, Youngwoon. Ah, and one other. A boy from Mokpo, who spoke with horrendous old-man-like accent and was literally Hyukjae's shadow. Lee Donghae. He annoyed the out of Hyukjae, by the way.

But right now he had to find him. 

And beat some into his head. 

Like, tell him clearly NOT to use Hyukjae's toothbrush. 


"Ah, not really. Ask Sungmin, maybe?" Jungsoo answered, not even looking up from tying his shoes. "Where are you going, hyung?" Hyukjae asked, before he could suppress his curiosity. His hyung eyed him coldly. "Why should I tell you?" 

"But hyung, we're not allowed to..."

"I know, damn it. Don't stick your nose in other's business."

Hyukjae lowered his head, muttered 'sorry' and went to his shared room, hoping to find Sungmin. 

He bumped into him in the doorway. "Sungmin hyung!" 

"Oh hi Hyukjae. Need anything?" Sungmin smiled and walked past the boy. 

"Y-yeah, do you know where Donghae is?" Hyukjae stuttered a bit intimidated. Sungmin was one of his favorite hyungs, but he knew very well that behind this baby face hid a great evil. He showed his other side on rare occasions, but it still happened. 

"Um... He was babbling about something today... Something about sneaking out tonight, if I remember correctly."

Hyukjae's eyes snapped open. They were absolutely forbidden to go out after it get dark. The company didn't want to deal with teenagers wandering out at night, supposingly, 

He ran inside the room searching for Yunho, Donghae's closest friend. He found him sprawled on the floor, wrestling with Junsu.

"Hey guys, do you know anything about Donghae's plans for tonight?" he asked them, in

Please log in to read the full chapter