Past

To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was late in the evening. Outside, heavy rain was falling, making Sungmin glad he could just stay inside. He was seated on a sofa in the living room, browsing random sites on his notebook. Beside him, Kyuhyun with his own laptop was totally engrossed in one of his games - it wasn't Starcraft, surprisingly, and Sungmin couldn't recognize this one. On the other side of the sofa, Hyukjae was watching TV with a bored expression, mindlessly Donghae's hair. The latter was comfortably seated on his lap, asleep.

Sungmin stared at them for a bit, and then continued browsing. He came across some fan made videos and inspired by the sight of the two guys cuddling beside him, he typed 'eunhae'. 

 

"Sungmin?" Kyuhyun nudged the man, who was staring at the screen for almost half an hour without even the slightest move. It was Eunhyuk's light snores that made him look up from his game.

"H-huh? Kyuhyunnie? What do you want?" Sungmin shook his head and glanced at the sleeping couple, then at his friend, who was looking at the screen over his shoulder. Kyuhyun raised his brew and a smug smile wandered onto his face. "Eunhae? Hyung, are you love deprived?"

Sungmin snorted and turned his attention back to Adonis Camp. They both watched it for a bit in silence. Checking that the two were still in deep slumber, Sungmin furrowed his brows. "Kyu..."

Kyuhyun hummed in response, not looking up from the screen. 

"Do you think th

Please log in to read the full chapter