Iris

To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

To Hyukjae, Donghae's eyes were fascinating. It felt as if they could speak - seriously, eyes alone and Hyukjae was able to tell whether his friend was troubled, sad, melancholic or purely happy. Those beutiful, chocolate irises were indeed a mirror of his soul. For him, Donghae's eyes were definitely his best feature.

The door to Super Junior's dorm on the 11th floor opened with a loud bang. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Kangin dragged their beat bodies inside the room, successfully waking Ryeowook and Donghae up from their little nap in the living room. "Ryeowoooookieee... Make us something to eat..." Kangin grabbed poor maknae's hand and pushed him towards the kitchen. "Pretty please..."

Ryeowook yawned and nodded, with a frying pan in his hand already.

Shindong and Eunhyuk fell down on the couch, on both sides of Donghae. Hyukjae's head dropped on Donghae's shoulder, while Shindong laid down beside them. Donghae sleepily blinked a few times and put his head on top of Hyukjae's, both dozing off instantly. Their little nap was interrupted when Wookie put their dinner on the table and general commotion woke them up. 

They sat opposite each other, both still sleepy. Donghae propped his elbows on the table and supported his chin, Hyukjae slid forward, resting his head on his plate. "Hyukjae hyung, do you want your pasta on your face?" Ryeowook asked politely, holding a spoon dripping with tomato sauce right above Hyukjae's cheek. 

The man grunted and sat up, rubbing his eyes. Donghae eyed him, amused. "Hyukkie, you have some sauce on your face..." 

Leeteuk turned towards him and cleaned his cheek with a napkin with a big grin. "My boy, you worked hard today...! Let your daddy take care of you" he sing-sung and slapped him softly afterwards. Hyukjae frowned and started eating. 

When he was eating, he felt Donghae staring at him, so he looked up to see a pair of chocolate eyes looking at him, with in a glint of hesitance. Hyukjae raised his eyebrows, a little bulb of concern lightening up inside his brain. Donghae looked down at his own plate, his food untouched. Then, his eyes landed on Leeteuk for a moment, just to come back to Hyukjae, this time giving off a vibe of guilt. 

"Eeteukie hyung, why don't we go get Kyuhyun? He's awake for sure, and he must be hungry."

Jungsoo looked at him surprised, since he said it completely out of the blue. "Uhm... Yeah... Sure, go get him"

Hyukjae thanked Wookie for the food, went to Donghae and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the corridor. "And what do need Donghae for?" asked Kangin, not even looking up from his plate. 

Please log in to read the full chapter