Rice

To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Hyukkie, I'm hungry. Let's eat something!" Donghae whined and lied on Eunhyuk's bed in his hotel room. It was their first evening in Paris, and they hadn't eaten anything after they got there. Donghae was incredibly hungry, but they were given instructions not to go out unless they were in pairs or threes. He broke into Hyukjae's room and ate the last two chocolate bars hidden in his suitcase, even though he didn't really like sweets that much. Hyukjae came back from their managers room and lied beside his friend, not even asking why he was there or how he managed to get inside (Donghae especially went to the reception and puppy-eyed the card to his room out of a poor receptionist, who happened to be Super Junior's fan). Jet lagged, he didn't care about his nor Donghae's grumbling stomach. He just wanted to sleep. 

Donghae started poking his arm.

"Hyukkie, wake up and let's go."

Hyukjae got more and more irked with every poke. 

"Hyukkieeeeee..."

Donghae's finger moved to his cheek. 

"Hyuk..."

Hyukjae felt his eye twitching. 

"Hungryyyyy... Hyuk, I'm so hungryyy..."

Hyukjae shifted away, but Donghae followed suit and shook his shoulder.

"Hyuk, wake up or I'll go with someone else!"

"GO THEN! GO YOU FREAKIN ANNOYING..." Hyukjae snapped, but the shocked and hurt look on Donghae's face made him unable to finish the insult. Donghae then shifted away and practically run out of the room, door closing with a loud bang after him. 

Hyukjae felt bad for yelling at him but not bad enough to actually go after him. He just lied back on his bed and slowly sunk into dreamland. 

 

Meanwhile, Donghae...

 

After he exited Hyukjae's room, he run for a bit in the corridor and entered Sungmin's and Kyuhyun's shared room just to see them putting on their shoes. "Oh hi Hae, we're going to grab something to eat, wanna come with us?" Sungmin asked, putting on his jacket. 

Donghae bit his lip and looked away. "I... No, I'll go with Hyukjae when he wakes up."

Sungmin blinked, suddenly curious. "Oh really? Did he promise you or something? But you know, everything will be closed once he wakes up. Are you sure you want to wait?"

Donghae's expression was so pitiful that Kyuhyun burst out laughing. "Come, Min. He won't go anyway." 

Sungmin looked at Donghae once more and told him that he could stay in their room

Please log in to read the full chapter