Sword

To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

For Hyukjae, it was the day of the final judgement. 

Super Junior members were all heading for a clinic to get their routine check ups done. Squished in a van between Yesung and Siwon, Hyukjae tried to focus on anything that didn't concern his personal tragedy. He wholeheartedly detested this check ups. He was a bit uncomfortable with doctors, to say the least. All they did was diagnosing people with illnesses or tearing their skin with those...

Needles. Brr.

Staring at his feet, he didn't notice Ryeowook's eyes, piercing him from for a while now. 

When they arrived, they were greeted by a nurse, who asked them to pair up and go into consulting rooms in twos to speed the whole thing up. Jungsoo stepped out and paired the members as it was the least questionable way to do it. Hyukjae ended up with Ryeowook, who immidietely went towards the leader and whispered to him "Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea. They'll need to run some tests on our blood...".

Jungsoo understood perfectly.

"Hey guys, a little change here; I'll go with Wookie. Donghae-ah, you go with Hyuk"

Donghae nodded and skipped towards his friend. Hyukjae on the other hand eyed the leader suspiciously, but Donghae's babbling distracted him efficiently.

He tried not to panic, when the first pair (Kangin and Kyuhyun) came out of the doctor's room to the waiting room, both holding little pieces of bandage to the flection in their elbows. I

Please log in to read the full chapter