Night and Day

To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yes, hyung. Yeah. No, I just did, I... Yes. Okay, I got it. Bye!"

Hyukjae slammed his cell phone onto the nightstand at the same time as his face hit the pillow. They were supposed to spend the weekend on Jeju island together, the three of them - Jungsoo, Donghae and himself, but Jungsoo had to leave on Saturday evening due to some problems with Star King or whatever other reason. Hyukjae didn't really care, he was just pissed. Or, as he didn't want to admit to himself, just purely disappointed. He hadn't been able to spend free time with the older for quite a long time back then, and he simply missed him. 

"Hyukjae? Did you call hyung?" Donghae entered the room and raised his eyebrows at the sight in front of him. Oh noo, he wouldn't let Hyukjae be depressed, especially not when they were going to spend the night alone. Hyukjae hummed in response just to groan in a few seconds because of the weight landing on his back. "Get off..."

Donghae snorted and threw his leg over Hyukjae's body to sit on him astride. Hyukjae only sighed when he felt Donghae's fingers running through his hair and moving to his shoulder blades. He felt himself relaxing under the soft, coaxing massage that Donghae decided to favor him.

"Hey, Hyuk-ah, cheer up a bit. You still have me here, even if hyung had to leave, you know?"

"What's with this comparison," Hyukjae chuckled and earned a playful smack on his back. 

"You, careful with your words," Hyukjae rolled under Donghae, so that he was facing the younger and saw a glare Donghae sent him, and grinned. Donghae also smiled and jumped off onto the floor, pulling his friend with him. "Let's do something, I'm bored." 

 

 

They spent the evening sprawled on the floor in the main room of the apartment doing absolutely nothing. 

"Yah, my jack changed the suit! Spades, spades!" Hyukjae growled and furrowed hi

Please log in to read the full chapter