Tiffany's Confession/I want more/Magically Lost by FreeFall

Coffee Delight Request Shop [Closed]

STORY LINK

Reviewer: kpoplistener

 

Title: 4/5

I'm going to base the score on your three titles. Each of them were unique, and it related to each of the three stories. It was definitely eye catching too. I only docked one point, for it should be "I Want More", not "I want more".

 

Appearance: 4/5

Your appearance overall is fine. I was a bit disturbed by the red font and the pink color. I was thankful that you changed red to purple. 

 

Foreword/Description: 5/5

Really great desription. It summarized the whole story, but I was left wondering and curious, which was good. I especially liked the description of "I want more". That was the first story I actually read, not "Tiffany's Confession". 

 

Characterization: 8/10

 

Characterization on "Tiffany’s Confession"

The characters didn’t really blew me away, but they were believable. Tiffany wasn’t a perfect character, which I appreciated. She also got hurt, and she also used people to get to the person she wants. Her words exaggerate too much, but I guess it’s just because she loves that person too much. I liked how loving Tiffany can be, and how she regretted every little bad thing she has done to Taeyeon.

As for Taeyeon, I didn’t like her as much as Tiffany’s character. You portrayed her as someone caring and considerate. I found no faults in here, which was a bit disturbing. It made me want to read more about Tiffany instead of her. As you wrote, Taeyeon was someone perfect, someone Tiffany can’t lose. I liked her character less, but you portrayed her very well, so good job.

 

Characterization in "I want more"

I liked how you portrayed your characters very well. Tiffany’s character was somewhat the girl in the story. She got mad for Taeyeon had to leave for the US. She was childish when she didn’t talk to her for the whole week. For Taeyeon’s character, I liked how strong she was and how she took charge, completely the opposite of Tiffany’s character in the first story.

 

Characterization on Third Story

I was very pleased with the characterization in “Magically Lost”. Let’s start off with Taeyeon’s character. She’s childish, but she also has an evil and confident side. I like how you portrayed her ‘head over heels’ attitude for Tiffany. It was seriously cute! As for Tiffany, I liked how possessive she was of Taeyeon. She even mentally killed her sister over that girl. As for Jessica’s character, you did a good job in making me dislike her fo stealing Taengoo away from Fany. All in all, you’re really good n portraying those three characters. Their personalities were distinct, and I liked it.

 

Originality: 4/5

Very unique. I have never read a story where Tiffany was a jumper and Tiffany and Taeyeon as siblings and loving each other romantically. The story of "Tiffany's Confession" was a little bit common, that's why I docked one point.

 

Plot: 14/15

As I stated above, two plots were unique and different to me. The first story's plot was a bit predictable, but still very good. You had no plotholes, and every event fitted perfectly. I see you have stable plots. 

 

Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation: 25/25

No grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes! I applaud you! Good job. 

 

Flow: 10/10

You have a nice flow going on. There were no rushing since, even if you stated you liked moving through events fast. 

 

Enjoyment: 9/15

I'm a fan of SNSD, but I'm not really interested in the ship of TaeNy. I ship 2ny (Sunny and Tiffany, since they both have adorable eyesmiles). However, your story was really good, and I laughed at some parts too.

 

Bonus: 5/5

You deserved it for having an amazing story. Great job. 

 

Total: 92/100

 

*** Please remember to thank the reviewer and credit the shop!