〈 ☠ 〉 It's for Love

How Two Halves Formed into One

It took MiYoung a long time, but she eventually made it to the hospital. She actually didn’t care if WooHyun was dead; she just wanted to see his face. She walked into the lobby and requested to see him. It was WAY past the visiting hours, but the nurse pitied MiYoung. She led her to his room and left. MiYoung walked into the room to see that the doctor was in there, and he smiled up at MiYoung.

“Is he your boyfriend?” the doctor asked, receiving a silent nod from MiYoung. “You know, he was very lucky. The bullet was near his heart, but we successfully removed it.” The doctor chuckled. WooHyun sat up, putting his hand over his wound.

MiYoung dropped her jaw, staring at the doctor. She looked at him, then at WooHyun. “Oh…oh. Oh my gosh.” MiYoung chuckled nervously, frozen in place. “I…I thought…” MiYoung whispered, covering . Tears of joy trailed down her eyes, followed with a smile. “THANK YOU!” MiYoung chimed, hugging the doctor.

The doctor chuckled, patting her head. “It’s no problem. He can actually head out now. His wound will just hurt, but it’ll heal within time.” The doctor explained, smiling before nodding and leaving the room.

MiYoung smiled and ran over to WooHyun. She grabbed his chin and kissed him more passionately than ever.

“Missed me?” WooHyun teased when she pulled away.

"Of course not." MiYoung chuckled, nuzzling her nose against his cheek.

WooHyun checked out of the hospital and made a plan with MiYoung. He called Leeteuk and asked if one of his chauffeurs would drive them to a hotel far from their city. Leeteuk agreed, and the chauffeur was on his way. When the car came for them, the car drove them to MiYoung’s apartment.

“Don’t rush, but don’t let them follow you out.” WooHyun said to MiYoung as she nodded and ran into the apartment building.

“Showtime.” MiYoung sighed before she opened the door to her apartment.

“MIYOUNG!” Mikki, Marisa, MinAh, and Yoomi exclaimed from the kitchen table as they stood up. “My GOSH, you’ve been out for HOURS!” Marisa shrieked, walking over to MiYoung.

“Leave me alone.” MiYoung mumbled, turning away from her friends.

“MiYoung!” HaeYoon shouted, grabbing MiYoung’s arm.

MiYoung turned her head towards her best friend and gave her a death glare. MiYoung shoved HaeYoon’s arm off of her as she walked into her room, slamming the door behind her.

“Just give her time, HaeYoon.” Yoomi sighed, watching tears form in HaeYoon’s eyes.

MiYoung began packing all of her things in a big, old-fashioned suitcase. After she finished, she looked around her room. All her clothes and pictures were stuffed in her suitcase, and nothing else. She sighed as she sat down at her desk and the lamp. She took out a piece of paper and began writing a note.

11-01-11;

Dear Mikki, Marisa, Yoomi, MinAh, HaeYoon, Double T, and Infinite;

WooHyun’s alive. We’re going to live the life we have always dreamed of, up north in Seoul. I’m sorry that I have to leave you all, but it’s for love.

HaeYoon; You’re my best friend. I don’t know if I could ever forgive you for what you did, but you’ll always be my best friend no matter what. So, stop feeling bad. Take care of the girls. Be a good girl and visit MinSoo’s grave for me everyday. I hope you have a nice life. I’ll drop by letters from time to time, so don’t worry about keeping in contact.

Double T; My boys~ I love you guys so much! Keep the gang up, if you must, but I wouldn’t suggest it. After what happened to MinSoo, I’m not sure if you still want to be Double T. However, whatever choice you make is your decision, not mine. Take care of the girls, and make sure to try and find me if any of you decides to marry my friends. ;D I love you, my boys. Please stay healthy and safe.

Niel; Niel. I…don’t know if I ever loved you. I only pretended to love you so that my parents would be happy with me. I’m sorry you had to find out the hard way, but…it’s the way it is. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I’m sorry if you’re not able to love anymore. But, please know…that I wish you the best of luck in life. I won’t be here anymore to watch over you, so you have to be a brave boy and start living a memorable life. Can you do that for your MiYoung? Niel…I will always be in your heart. Don’t forget it.

Infinite; It’s too bad I didn’t get to know you boys as much as I hoped I would. Thank you for taking care of WooHyun. If you ever cross paths with Double T…please don’t say anything to them. No fights, okay? I don’t want any of you to end up like SungGyu oppa or MinSoo oppa. However…I can’t stop you. Please make the right choice, oppas. And Hoya, don’t be angry so much. I love you all, and I wish you the best of luck in life. Goodbye.

Well, that’s my messages to you all. I hope you continue living the normal lives you all deserve. I love you all. Goodbye.

with much ,

MiYoung.

MiYoung set down her pen as she stood up and walked over to the door. She opened her door just a little bit to see her friends one last time before she was leaving them forever. Her friends had fallen asleep, with their heads on the kitchen table. MiYoung crept her way to HaeYoon’s room. She was on the floor, asleep. She was hugging a photo of all of the girls and Double T when they were children. MiYoung smiled warmly before walking back to her room. She quietly closed her door and grabbed her suitcase. She looked at her room once more before she climbed out of the window.

“Goodbye.” MiYoung whispered.

She walked down the balcony stairs until she was on ground level. She ran to the car, and WooHyun opened the door from inside.

“You got everything?” WooHyun asked, receiving a smile and a nod from MiYoung.

As the car began to drive away, MiYoung looked back at the apartment where she grew up in before it was gone from her sight. She set her head on WooHyun’s shoulder, and he placed his arm around her. Soon, both of them were drifting off to sleep. They needed the sleep, considering they both had a long day, and they needed the energy for the bright future that was waiting for the two of them.

o3 • o2 • 11

updating @ 4:18 PM

Woooooot!~ They're on their way to living the life they have always dreamed of! <3 This is technically the final chapter, but there is an epilogue to this. ^^ I'd like to thank all my subscribers for supporting me all the way, and I hope you all will stay wait patiently for the epilogue to be posted up~ <3 Thank you so much! I love you all!

with much ❤,

makiko.