〈 ☠ 〉He's an Infinite and She's a Double T

How Two Halves Formed into One

The girls left the store with wonderful dresses and looked forward to going back home to figure out how they would do their hair. However, once they set foot in their apartment room, MiYoung and HaeYoon gasped. MiYonug dropped her bags next to the door and ran over to Niel. Hey, just because she didn't have feelings for him didn't mean she didn't care about him.

"Oppa, don't tell me you guys got into ANOTHER fight!" MiYoung sighed as she carefully touched the bruise on Niel's arm.

Niel winced in pain, causing MiYoung to feel a bit upset.

"See what I told you?! Now you're hurt. Gosh, why don't you ever listen to me, Niel?" MiYoung lectured as she sighed once more and carefully rubbed the bruise.

"Yah, MiYoung, it's nothing to worry about. Just a couple of bruises and cuts - it's not like I'm dying here." Niel chuckled, nipping her nose softly.

"Oppa!" MiYoung cried in embarrassment, covering her nose, causing everynoe except her to laugh.

MiYoung rubbed the bruise with more pressure, causing Niel to whimper.

"YEAH. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. I DARE YOU TO DO THAT AGAIN, OPPA." MiYoung shouted, a wise grin on her face.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry!" Niel cried, pretending to be upset.

After MiYoung decided to give Niel's bruise a rest, she helped the other boys with their cuts and bruises.

"Alright you guys! Go home and get dressed! We need to be at the dance by nine." HaeYoon declared, shooing the boys away.

"Alright~ We'll see you at eight thirty!" all the boys except for C.A.P bade as they walked out the door.

C.A.P had fallen asleep with his head resting on the kitchen table, which meant MiYoung and HaeYoon could fix themselves up in peace. After they had finished, it was about 8:25, and C.A.P was still asleep.

"Hun, wake up. You have five minutes to get ready~" HaeYoon said to her boyfriend in her soothing voice, waking him up in an instance.

"Ehh? Oh, right." C.A.P chuckled as he stood up, stretched his arms, and walked into his room.

After he had the right clothes on, HaeYoon helped him put on a tie, which was when the rest of Double T had came back to the apartment. MiYoung had opened the door, discovering that four girls had tackled her into a hug. "Yah! You guys!" MiYoung giggled, pulling away from the girls. These girls had stuck with her and HaeYoon through thick and thin, and now the four of them were dating the boys in Double T.

"Com'on! Let's go!" Yoomi shouted as she intertwined her hand with Ricky's as she gestured for everyone to come outside.

"Geez, calm down." C.A.P chuckled after everyone had filed outside and he locked the door.

"My girl can't wait to hit the dance floor, 'tis all~" Ricky chimed, kissing Yoomi's head.

~Meanwhile @ Infinite's place~

"WooHyun! What are you doing, sitting around?! We have a DANCE to go to!" DongWoo asked with a surprised expression on his face.

"Ehh, I don't feel like going." WooHyun shrugged, just not caring.

"WHAT? WHY NOT?" SungJong shouted, gaping his mouth open.

"He doesn't have a date." SungYeol snickered, covering his mouth.

"SungJong, Hoya, and I don't have dates either. Just grab a random girl at the dance and start dancing." MyungSoo explained as Hoya and SungJong nodded.

"Com'on, just go out! Didn't you always say you were waiting for that one moment where something was going to change your life? Well, what if the dance changes your life?" Hoya explained as WooHyun cupped his chin as a sign of him thinking.

"Alright, I'll go. Just don't get me to do anything stupid." WooHyun chuckled as he went to his room and changed into more formal clothes.

Double T entered the gym, attracting much attention. "It's them!" "Double T? Oh my gosh!" Many whispers exploded as Double T strode through the gym. They went to the same school as Infinite, so the school had two sides to it. One side were those who supported Double T, who were called an Andromeda, and the other side supported Infinite, who were called an Inspirit. There was not one person who wasn't supporting neither, since everyone thought that if they didn't support either one of them, either gangs would jump them. Double T started dancing, and soon enough, Andromedas were dancing as well. Insprits were glued to the wall, just giving them dirty looks. That was, until Infinite walked into the gym. MiYoung stopped dancing, and Niel just looked in the direction MiYoung was. Niel rolled his eyes and sighed before he looked back at MiYoung. The Andromedas and Double T noticed Infinite, and they all stopped dancing to the beat of the music. Infinite lined up next to each other vertically as they approaced Double T.

"Ay ay ay, you guys~" the principal laughed nervously, standing in front of SungGyu and C.A.P, who looked like they were going to kill each other. "We're here to be FRIENDS, so might as well start acting like it." he added, raising an eyebrow.

"You got it." C.A.P chuckled as he looked at HaeYoon, grabbed her hand, and resumed dancing, as if Infinite had never came in the gym.

The Andromedas smiled at each other as they too resumed dancing. Infinite looked at each other as they started dancing, which encouraged the Inspirits to join in as well.

"Show 'em what we got, guys!" C.A.P shouted as his side of the gym began dancing in total sync.

Niel and MiYoung stood to the side, just watching, since MiYoung was a bit put out. Niel was moving his head to the rythym, and MiYoung just stood there watching the Andromedas in awe. Infinite and the Inspirits just scoffed as they too started dancing in sync, and it was really difficult to tell which side was dancing better. WooHyun sighed, his back against the wall. He was having fun watching his friends have the time of their life even though he wasn't participating. It was this moment, when WooHyun glanced to his left and MiYoung glanced to her right, that their adventure officially begins. They caught each other's glances and stared into each other's eyes. MiYoung suddenly felt herself stand up straight, a tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach, and she felt dizzy for a second. WooHyun blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out if the girl he had just glanced at was real. Suddenly, the world was a blur to the both of them - all they could see were each other. The light dimmed, making it hard to see. The two found each other walking towards each other, and once they were close to each other, they started dancing slowly.

"I have no idea who you are, but I think you're stunningly beautiful." WooHyun whispered into MiYoung's ear.

Her ear tingled at the touch of his warm breath. "K-Ka...Kam...samnida..." MiYoung thanked, as she felt her cheeks turn hot.

It was a moment of love at first sight. They were completely in love with each other from the moment they caught each other's glances and now, they're caught up with looking into each other's eyes while they were dancing. WooHyun put one arm around MiYoung's waist to bring her closer to him, which made her just as timid. They stopped dancing to savor the moment to just gaze into each other's eyes. They were both extremely tempted to lean in to kiss even though they had never met each other. Their lips barely touched when the lights came back on, and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE saw them. C.A.P clenched his fists and walked over to MiYoung.

"Don't touch my sister!" he growled as he pulled her away from WooHyun.

Everyone's attention was now on them, but C.A.P didn't care.

"Oppa, don't-" MiYoung argued, but her brother didn't want to hear it.

"MiYoung, he's an Infinite. I have every right to be aggressive around them." C.A.P mumbled, looking at MiYoung at first, but then looked back at WooHyun.

"Niel, take her home." he ordered as Niel fitted his hand with MiYoung's as he walked around C.A.P, but MiYoung stopped walking when she was in front of WooHyun.

MiYoung looked at WooHyun with her desperate, pleading eyes as he looked back in much depseration. Niel slightly pulled MiYoung's arm, and she slowly turned her head back around. She walked out of the gym with Niel, which made WooHyun's heart drop.

"So I see you've found what you've been looking for, huh WooHyun?" SungGyu chuckled after he walked over next to WooHyun and patted his shoulder.

"SungGyu, your buddy here needs to pay the consequences for touching my sister. BOTH of us know VERY well that the grimy hands of an Infinite or Inspirit must not touch my sister, my girl, or any of the boys in Double T." C.A.P explained, causing SungGyu to sigh.

"Well, WooHyun couldn't help it, so...what did you have in mind?" SungGyu asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Bring your little puppies with you to the back of the basketball court at midnight. That way, we won't get caught getting into a fight. It better be just the seven of you and NOTHING else." C.A.P whispered as SungGyu nodded.

"Alright then. See you at midnight, wuss. Same for you applies, wise guy." SungGyu laughed as he bumped his shoulder against C.A.P's before walking back to his date.

"We're leaving." C.A.P told Double T, who looked at him in confusion.

They just listened to his orders, since they knew they shouldn't push him to the edge when he has wagered a challenge. Double T walked out of the gym, leaving Infinite and the Inspirits to own the floor. When MiYoung saw her brother walk out of the gym, she rushed to his side.

"Oppa, don't hurt them! WooHyun didn't harm me-" MiYoung began explaining.

"MIYOUNG. You know VERY well that WooHyun had kissed you. You're SUPPOSED to be with Niel. How am I supposed to let go of THAT?" C.A.P asked his sister, setting off his temper.

"It's just a kiss! Oppa, don't hurt them-" MiYoung pleaded, but her brother ignored her pleas.

"The deal's already been made, MiYoung. There's no turning back." C.A.P murmured as he got into his car, and HaeYoon followed him. "Boys, drive to my house. We've got some work to do." C.A.P grumbled before he started his car and sped off.

When the boys arrived at the apartment, C.A.P was discussing his plans with them, which forced the girls to crash in the room MiYoung and HaeYoon share.

"MiYoung...you kissed WooHyun?" Mikki gasped, covering in shock.

MiYoung sighed as she nodded and scratched her head. "I'm...I mean...I think I'm in love with him. No; I'm sure I'm in love with him." she explained as the five girls gasped.

"But...but he's an Infinite." Yoomi whispered, MiYoung giving her another sigh.

"I'm aware of that, Yoomi-ah." MiYoung mumbled, laying back on her bed.

"This is bad. You've fallen in love with someone that you can't have. Oh goshh! Where is this gonna take us?" Marisa asked with much worry.

"But...you guys will help me right? Like, you'll cover up for me if I try to meet up with him?" MiYoung asked, hoping that her friends would stick with her even through the hardest times.

The girls looked at each other, then looked at MiYoung. "Sure. Just as long as we don't get caught." Marisa sighed as MiYoung hugged her.

"Thank you, you guys. I appreciate this so much. Even though I've just met WooHyun, I know I'm in love. I got the tingly feeling in my stomach, I SWEAR my heart stopped, and I was shy around him." MiYoung explained as her friends thought about her explanation.

"Hopefully this is true love." Mikki chuckled, giving MiYoung a wink.

"But, MiYoung, you do have to consider this: You're a Double T, he's an Infinite." HaeYoon explained with a nervous look on her face.