〈 ☠ 〉 Tonight

How Two Halves Formed into One

The next morning was a normal Saturday morning. Infinite stayed at SungGyu’s house just to hang out, and Double T was hanging around at the basketball courts like always. HaeYoon and MiYoung woke up early to go to work, which was at the wedding store across the street. They also worked with Mikki, Marisa, Yoomi, and MinAh, which made work just a bit more enjoyable. HaeYoon worked downstairs of the store, managing as a cashier, while the rest of the girls were upstairs making dresses. The girls had a fun time watching MiYoung dance around, having no idea why she was so darn happy. When it came to around 5:00 pm, their boss left and asked if they could close the store for her. HaeYoon waved goodbye to her, but as soon as she was out the door, she gave her a dirty look. MinAh, Marisa, Mikki, and Yoomi left to go to MiYoung’s apartment. HaeYoon was putting things away, and MiYoung was helping her.

“Why are you wearing so much makeup today?” MiYoung asked, raising an eyebrow as she pushed the scissors into a drawer.

“Oh, well~ You see~ I have a date with MinSoo after the fight today.” HaeYoon chimed, fluffing up her hair.

“Oh, I see~” MiYoung giggled, but stopped when she backtracked to what her friend had just said. “Wait – FIGHT?” MiYoung said, her voice squeaking.

HaeYoon sighed and rolled her eyes. She didn’t mean to let it out, since MiYoung was always worrying over them. They always came out alive, so HaeYoon wasn’t worried as much anymore.

“Aigoo, why do they always have to fight…” MiYoung sighed, shaking her head.

“I heard it’s the last one, like, ever, so don’t worry too much this time.” HaeYoon giggled, patting MiYoung’s head. She turned around to look at herself in the mirror, and at that moment, WooHyun came from the back door, walked over to MiYoung, and kissed her cheek. HaeYoon saw it all from the mirror. She turned around and looked at WooHyun. MinSoo had said a lot of things about Infinite. So many insults, in fact, that HaeYoon assumed he was just exaggerating.

“MiYoung.” HaeYoon mumbled, exhaling a bit. “Be careful.” MiYoung muttered, looking at WooHyun before she pulled the curtains from the window so that the inside of the store couldn’t be seen. HaeYoon took one more look at MiYoung before she sighed and walked out of the store. Once HaeYoon had left, MiYoung and WooHyun embraced each other in a hug.

“Oh, my WooHyun. The clock must have been embarrassed from all the attention it got from me today.” MiYoung giggled.

“Same for mine, MiYoung.” WooHyun chuckled, pulling away from her.

MiYoung sighed, looking up at WooHyun’s face. “I don’t know how we’re going to keep this up, oppa.” MiYoung mumbled, hugging WooHyun again.

“We’ll find a way. You know, maybe we can go far away. Far, far away from here.” WooHyun whispered, patting MiYoung’s head.

“I don’t think Appa would like that.” MiYoung mumbled, pulling a mannequin that was wearing a tuxedo next to her.

“Well then, let’s just pretend he likes me.” WooHyun chuckled, bowing in front of the mannequin.

“What about your Umma? Won’t she be furious?” MiYoung asked, pointing to a mannequin that was wearing a fluffy green dress.

“My Umma won’t mind. I’m sure she won’t.” WooHyun chuckled, walking closer to MiYoung until their foreheads touched.

“MiYoung, will you take WooHyun to be your lawfully wedded husband?” WooHyun whispered whilst staring into the beautiful eyes of the only one he loves.

“I do.” MiYoung giggled, smiling sweetly. “WooHyun, will you take MiYoung to be your lawfully wedded wife?” MiYoung mumbled, so tempted to kiss him.

“ yeah.” WooHyun answered confidently.

MiYoung giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“You may kiss the bride.” They both said, and they slowly leaned in to kiss each other.

MiYoung and WooHyun spent as much time as possible, just talking and discussing about how they were going to spend the rest of their lives together.

“WooHyun, I have to go home now. HaeYoon will be upset with me, and I have to see my brother off before-“ MiYoung began explaining, but stopped. “The fight! WooHyun, you have to stop it. I have a bad feeling about this one. I think…something bad is going to happen.” MiYoung pleaded while tugging on WooHyun’s arm sleeve.

“Don’t worry, I will.” WooHyun reassured her, kissing her head before they stood up.

“Remember, I’ll ask Leeteuk to lend me a couple hundred thousand dollars so that we can go live in the countryside. He still owes me for saving his life anyway, so it’s no problem. After the fight, come meet me at the bar’s basement. Bring everything important!” WooHyun clarified, receiving a nod from MiYoung.

“I remember~ Now, go. I’ll see you tonight.” MiYoung mumbled, kissing WooHyun one last time before she watched him leave through the back door. She sighed and looked around the store. She smiled to herself as she walked out the back door, locking it behind her.

MiYoung rushed home just in time to see the boys leaving the apartment.

“Oppa!” MiYoung cried, tackling her brother into a hug.

“Oof! MiYoung!” MinSoo laughed, patting MiYoung’s head.

“Oppa, please be careful. I have a bad feeling about this fight…” MiYoung warned, looking up at her brother.

“Aish, stop worrying, you baby.” MinSoo chuckled, kissing MiYoung’s nose. “Stay at home, and take care of the girls. Don’t be wandering out in the streets, yah here? I love you, crybaby!” MinSoo exclaimed, patting MiYoung’s shoulder before he walked off with Ricky and ChangJo.

“Oppa…” MiYoung sighed when she turned to Niel.

“Don’t get hurt too badly, don’t die, and take care of the others. I remember the rules, MiYoung.” Niel chuckled, ruffling MiYoung's hair.

“Good.” MiYoung smiled up at Niel.

He kissed the top of her head before he followed the rest of the boys.

MiYoung walked inside her apartment and into her room, where the rest of the girls were. She explained to them that tonight, she was leaving.

“WHAAAAATTTT? MIYOUNG! WAEEE?” Mikki wailed, hugging MiYoung.

“So that we can live happily ever after.” MiYoung chimed, smiling brightly.

“Well, if that’s what you think is best, dear. But, you have to send letters every so often.” HaeYoon giggled, patting MiYoung’s arm.

o2 • 28 • 11

updating @ 9:08 PM

Hey ya'll~ :D Another updateeee~ > w < !! Ooh, the fight is going to take place soon, and don't forget, WooHyun and MiYoung have a plan so that they can be together! o; SCADALOUSSS~ *legasp* I wonder~ Will their plan be successful? Or will their plan backfire? Only time will tell~ ^^!! Thanks for reading, and I apologize if you thought this chapter was too short. LOL! Sorry! > < ~ I'll update soon, I promise. ^^ I <3 my subscribers! I hope ya'll still keep supporting me! <3

with much ❤,

makiko.