〈 ☠ 〉 Lies?

How Two Halves Formed into One

Double T climbed over the gates that were surrounding the area they were supposed to meet Infinite.

“First, like always.” MinSoo chuckled as the boys laughed along with him.

They stopped laughing when they heard footsteps coming from ahead of them. They saw Infinite come forward in front of them, each of them appearing one by one.

“Alright, let’s hurry. I heard Officer Choi comes around here at around one, so we gotta make this fast.” L.Joe announced, receiving a nod from SungGyu.

“Our best man is Hoya. He’s against you, MinSoo, correct?” SungGyu smirked.

MinSoo didn’t say a word, but stepped up. Double T backed away to make room, as did Infinite. Hoya stood in front of MinSoo, impatient enough as it is. They didn’t hesitate to start lunging their fists at each other, causing both groups to start yelling and cheering. WooHyun, on the other hand, was sprinting towards the gate. He leaped over it and ran over to Hoya. He held him back, beginning to yell.

“Stop! Can’t we just agree on something? We don’t have to do this!” WooHyun shouted, Hoya squirming in his grip.

“LET GO!” Hoya screamed, trying to get out of WooHyun’s grip.

“Well well well, if it isn’t the worm himself.” MinSoo chuckled, walking around WooHyun in a circle. “Trying to be brave, huh? Trying to solve all the problems? It’s not gonna work, buddy.” MinSoo teased, poking the back of his head each time he circled around him.

“STOP IT!” SungGyu growled furiously, pushing MinSoo away from WooHyun.

SungGyu and MinSoo both pulled out switchblades, ready to use.

“NO!” WooHyun yelled. He was about to lunge towards them, but Infinite held him back.

WooHyun was forced to watch his best friend fight against his lover’s only brother, battling it out. Infinite let go of him when they saw MinSoo lunge the switchblade into SungGyu’s chest – or the death spot, is what they would call it. SungGyu stared lifelessly into space, as he fell onto the floor. Double T clapped and started laughing, high fiving MinSoo and each other. At this moment, WooHyun didn’t know what to feel. He just saw his best friend die right in front of his own eyes. Right then and there, evil took over WooHyun. He ran towards MinSoo, regardless from the fact that he still had the switchblade in his hand. They fought it out, with both sides cheering them on. WooHyun didn’t mean to get himself into this; after all, MinSoo was MiYoung’s brother. He grabbed the switchblade and stabbed it in the exact same place MinSoo had stabbed SungGyu; and he fell to the ground. Evil escaped from WooHyun’s body as he stood there, speechless at what he had just done.

“I..” WooHyun gasped, his voice caught in his throat.

“YOU…YOU BASTARD!” ChunJi screamed, lunging at WooHyun.

Soon enough, everyone was against each other. Some members from each group were on the ground, not able to handle the pain. Everyone froze when they heard helicopters and sirens.

“. THEY FOUND OUT.” SungJong yelled, wincing in pain as he grabbed his stomach.

Double T started running to the gate, jumping over it, and then running out of sight. Infinite helped each other up and began taking off as well. Hoya turned around, to see that WooHyun was crawled up next to MinSoo, crying his eyes out.

“WOOHYUN! COM’ON!” Hoya yelled, running over to him.

“No…” WooHyun mumbled, shaking his head.

Hoya rolled his eyes and looked around to see if there were any sign of police.

“WOOHYUN, HURRY UP. THEY’LL THROW YOU IN JAIL.” Hoya shouted, pulling WooHyun up.

WooHyun followed Hoya, but took one last look at SungGyu and MinSoo before they disappeared.

It has been at least an hour after the tragic accident. Infinite was hanging out in front of their apartment, mourning over their leader’s death.

“IWANT MY SUNGGYU OPPA.” HyeMi, SungGyu’s girlfriend, cried. She buried her head in her friend’s shoulder, who just patted her back.

All of them wanted him back.

Double T was there at the crime scene along with MinAh, Marisa, Mikki, Yoomi, and HaeYoon. When MinSoo was pronounced dead at the scene, HaeYoon seemed like she had gone completely insane. She cried, definitely, but not like she had ever done before. She was gasping for air, she was screaming, wailing, all those horribly terrible things. As of MiYoung? She had no idea that her brother had been killed by the one she loved the most. She was up on the rooftop of the apartment building, waiting for WooHyun. He was supposed to be there when the fight was over so that he could tell her. She was all dressed up, ready to leave with him. She was walking around the rooftop, waiting patiently for WooHyun. When the door from downstairs opened, she turned to the door.

“Niel? What are you doing here?” MiYoung asked innocently, walking up to him. When she saw the cuts on his face, she felt the pit of her stomach drop. These cuts on his face were way worse than any fight he had ever gotten into before. “N-Niel. The fight…tell me what happened. WooHyun! What happened to WooHyun?! Is he alright?” MiYoung began worrying, raising her voice.

Niel just stood there in front of MiYoung, not knowing what to say to her, the girl he had always loved and cherished.

“NIEL. TELL ME, IS WOOHYUN ALRIGHT?” MiYoung screamed, grabbing Niel’s shirt collar. She had absolutely had enough with him being silent. She needed to know what had happened to her precious WooHyun.

Niel shoved MiYoung’s hands off of him. “HE KILLED YOU BROTHER!” Niel spat. He looked into MiYoung’s eyes before he ran down the stairs.