〈 ☠ 〉I Don't Care

How Two Halves Formed into One

MiYoung looked at HaeYoon. "I could care less whether he's an Infinite. I love him." MiYoung mumbled, spitting out her last sentence.

She expected her friends to give her gasps and shocked looks, but instead, when she looked up at her friends, they gave her understanding smiles.

"Then we'll do anything to support you." MinAh chuckled, hugging MiYoung.

"Yeah! Don't worry, MiYoung. We're here for you!" Marisa laughed, also hugging MiYoung.

Their conversation was interrupted by C.A.P, who had pushed the door open.

"We're going out now." C.A.P mumbled, making HaeYoon nervous.

"Don't...I don't want you to get hurt." HaeYoon whispered, collapsing on C.A.P for a hug.

"I already got myself into it. I promise I won't get hurt." C.A.P sighed, kissing HaeYoon's forehead before he walked out of the room.

"RICKY!" Yoomi whined in her cute voice as she ran out of the room to see Ricky before he headed off.

Marisa, Mikki, and MinAh ran out of the room also to their boyfriends before they were going out to face Infinite. MiYoung sighed and brought her knees up to her chest. She set her head on her knees and looked out the window. HaeYoon looked at her and was about to say something, but her attention diverted to Niel, who was standing in the doorway.

"MiYoung-ah." HaeYoon said, nudging her friend.

"Hmm?" MiYoung mumbled groggily, turning her head to HaeYoon. She looked at her friend, then at Niel. "Niel...you don't have to do this. Please, don't. I don't want you to get hurt, oppa." MiYoung explained. She was on the verge of crying, but not because of Niel.

"MiYoung, he kissed you. I'm not going to let him get away with it." Niel growled. MiYoung stood up and ran over to Niel and hugged him. "You can't stop me from doing it, MiYoung." Niel mumbled weakly, patting MiYoung's head.

"Just don't get hurt, okay?" MiYoung sighed, looking up at Niel.

"I won't~ You and the girls are always worrying so much." Niel chuckled. He pecked MiYoung on the lips softly before they both walked into the kitchen, where everyone else was.

"Alright, we're leaving now." C.A.P declared, walking out the door before HaeYoon could hug him goodbye. The other boys did the same. Niel took one last look at MiYoung, who was smiling a weak smile, before he followed his leader.

The girls sat in HaeYoon and MiYoung's room, perfectly silent.

"I can't take this anymore. What if WooHyun gets seriously injured? WooHyun..." MiYoung murmured, small tears forming in her eyes.

"MiYoung, you should step outside. Maybe some fresh air will help." HaeYoon sighed. She hated seeing her like this. In fact, she had never seen MiYoung like this before.

"Alright. I'll see you guys later." MiYoung sighed. She stood up, slipped on some slippers, and walked downstairs to the lobby of the apartment building. She walked outside to a ramp that had bars around it. She looked behind her and looked up, glancing at her room's window. She saw her friends waving at her, which made her smile. She waved back and turned back around. She took a deep breath and sighed. She grabbed the bar and leaned forward. "WooHyun...I kissed a boy named WooHyun." MiYoung whispered to herself, resting her head on her hand.

"Really now? Well now, then I'll have to beat him up for kissing a girl I love." a voice replied, causing MiYoung to jump.

MiYoung looked to her right to see WooHyun walking towards her. "WooHyun!" MiYoung exclaimed, extremely happy. She stood up straight and watched WooHyun walk over next to her.

"I missed you." WooHyun admitted, looking at MiYoung.

MiYoung blushed and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. WooHyun chuckled at her cuteness. He walked behind MiYoung, slipped his arms around her waist, and rested his head on top of hers.

"W-WooHyun oppa, I'm scared." MiYoung whispered, looking down at the floor.

"Of what, love?" WooHyun asked with confusion.

"You're...going to get hurt. At the fight tonight." MiYoung mumbled, receiving a laugh from WooHyun.

"I'll be fine, MiYoung! Don't worry about me." WooHyun chuckled.

MiYoung smiled and let out a small laugh. They seemed to have talked for hours, about everything. They learned tons of things about each other, and they seemed even closer than ever. MiYoung was sitting on WooHyun's lap, almost ready to drift off to sleep, until she felt WooHyun help MiYoung stand up.

"WooHyun, who's that?" SungGyu asked with a raised eyebrow. Infinite was walking past the ramp to get to the back of the basketball court, and in coincidence, they saw WooHyun and MiYoung.

"WooHyun, you DO know because of her, we're risking our freedom? We might get thrown into jail if we get caught fighting." Hoya mumbled, glaring at MiYoung.

Fear rose in MiYoung's stomach, and she clung to WooHyun for fear what they might do.

"Hoya, you're jumping into conclusions. WooHyun can love anyone he wants. We all pay the consequences for each other because we're one." SungGyu explained to Hoya, who just rolled his eyes.

MiYoung looked at SungGyu, who gave her a warm smile.

"Hello, you must be MiYoung. I'm SungGyu, and it's wonderful to meet you." SungGyu greeted, grinning.

"H-He...Hello." MiYoung stuttered, not sure if she should trust SungGyu.

WooHyun chuckled, pulling MiYoung closer to him.

"Don't be scared, MiYoung. SungGyu's a nice guy. You wouldn't know, since the only time you seem him is when your brother is around." WooHyun explained, making MiYoung feel more comfortable.

"Anyway, this isn't a good place to talk. We'll meet up with you some other time." SungGyu explained.

MiYoung nodded her head, and then looked back up WooHyun. "Remember you promised you wouldn't get seriously hurt." MiYoung whispered, hugging WooHyun.

"I won't~" WooHyun chuckled, patting MiYoung's head. "I'll see you soon, darling." WooHyun whispered, giving a kiss on her lips and a quick hug before he jogged down the ramp to ground level where his friends were.

His friends rolled his eyes, but WooHyun only chuckled. "Don't worry too much, MiYoung! I'll see you soon!" WooHyun called. He waved his arm as a sign of goodbye after they had started walking.

MiYoung smiled widely and waved back. When WooHyun was out of sight, she sprinted back up to her apartment. She ran into her room, and to her surprise, her friends were wide awake.

"WOO~ SOMEONE GOT IT ON WITH WOOHYUN~" HaeYoon shrieked, and the girls were in a fit of giggles.

"UNNIE!" MiYoung whined, stomping her foot.

"I'm only kidding!~" HaeYoon sighed, chuckling a bit.

"But...that was the best two hours of my life." MiYoung sighed happily, collapsing on the bed next to HaeYoon and Mikki. "We talked about EVERYTHING! He loves to cook, he's really really smart, he's sensitive, he knows how to drive-"

"You freaking love sick loveyduck." Marisa grumbled, breaking her fake frown into a smile.

The girls just laughed, seeing the look on MiYoung's face. Everyone's attention turned to Yoomi, who was sitting on the floor, looking upset.

"What's wrong, Yoomi?" Mikki asked, tilting her head to the left.

"The fight's going on right now." Yoomi whispered hoarsely, nodding her heads towards the clock.

The girls quickly turned their heads to look at the clock, which read 12:00 AM. They sighed as they looked at each other with much worry.