【❤】 Epilogue

How Two Halves Formed into One

The next morning, the girls poked their heads into MiYoung’s room, only to discover her messy room that had clothes strewn all over the floor was now absolutely clean. They gasped at the sight, not only because of how clean it was, but because MiYoung wasn’t in bed. They walked over to the desk and read the depressing letter their friend left for them. All of them felt different towards MiYoung and WooHyun’s absence. Her friends were saddened, but HaeYoon was glad. She thought that MiYoung had made the right decision. Double T was going to miss MiYoung, and Infinite was going to miss WooHyun. Niel had felt extremely guilty and miserable after MiYoung had ran off, but after he read the message from MiYoung, he realized he had to move on; and he did. As for more details, Double T and Infinite are still continuing with gang activities, but not as two separate gangs. They have terminated their long term rivalry against each other and agreed to become one. Because of this, the school’s heated rivalry sizzled to nothing, and everyone became friends again.

Four years later, HaeYoon had received a letter in the mail from MiYoung. She called the girls from the room, and they ripped it open, extremely excited. They began reading it aloud with excited voices.

12-02-20;

Dear girls,

Well, I know HaeYoon told me I had to send a letter, so I am. (: I’m sorry I have not sent this sooner! WooHyun and I were way too busy with going to school and whatnot. WooHyun owns a big company, and I’m a fashion designer. We live in a big and beautiful home in Seoul, and I love it here. I wish you guys were here to see everything, but your home is in the city, where we were raised. I want you to girls to see the picture I put in the envelope. You see that adorable little baby girl sitting on my lap? Her name is Yoona, and she is my daughter. Someday, I hope you will be able to meet her. ^^ I miss you girls like no other! It’s been so long…maybe you should come up to Seoul to visit. (: Bring Double T along too! How is Infinite doing? WooHyun worries about them so much. I have nothing else to say except that I miss you girls and I want to see you again.

Much love,

MiYoung

The girls giggled to each other when they took out the picture.

“Oh my gosh, she looks exactly like MiYoung.” HaeYoon exclaimed, squealing over the picture.

The girls showed the picture to EVERYONE. Double T, Infinite, their relatives, and some of their old high school friends.

“We have to do something about her. I want to see her so bad.” Mikki sighed, resting her head on her fist.

“We should move up there.” Ricky suggested, the girls heads shooting up.

“Like we have the money to do that.” ChunJi chuckled, shaking his head.

One year later, at the Nam residence, MiYoung and WooHyun were spending the weekend at home, spending time with their daughter. Weeks ago, their neighbors on both sides of their house and the houses across from them had sold their houses, since they were planning to move more up north because of a business deal. Today was the day their new neighbors were planning to come move in, and MiYoung was very nervous about it.

“What if they’re mean to me? Or if they don’t like me? Or their kids don’t like Yoona?” MiYoung asked worriedly, leaning on WooHyun.

“Don’t worry! It’ll be fine!” WooHyun chuckled, kissing MiYoung’s cheek.

When they heard a truck outside, MiYoung sighed as she stood up. She picked up Yoona, slipped on her shoes, and walked outside with WooHyun. She walked to the house on her left and stood in front of the truck. Workers walked out of the truck and began unloading everything from it. A car sped up behind it, and MiYoung almost dropped Yoona.

“HAEYOON!” MiYoung screamed, running over to her best friend.

“MiYoung!” HaeYoon laughed, embracing her in a hug. When they pulled away, HaeYoon brushed her hair back as she bent forward to look at Yoona.

“Annyong, I am your Umma’s best friend, but you can call me Auntie.” HaeYoon chimed, poking Yoona’s cheek.

MiYoung giggled, but her gasp it back in when a guy walked next to MiYoung.

“Leeteuk?” MiYoung gasped, her jaw dropping.

“Umm, yeahh, a-about that…” HaeYoon stuttered, blushing.

“We’re gonna live in that house next to yours and live happily ever after like you guys.” Leeteuk explained, winking at MiYoung, who just giggled.

WooHyun and MiYoung looked at each other and smiled. Within the day, MiYoung had found out that all her friends had moved into the five houses that were empty. Infinite appeared in front of MiYoung’s house after they had just finished helping everyone unpack.

“Oh my gosh.” WooHyun laughed, walking towards his friends.

They hugged and laughed, and MiYoung smiled. She saw Niel in the group, and she caught his attention.

“Well well well, there you are.” Niel chuckled, walking over to MiYoung.

She still felt nervous and guilty, but was confused when Niel ruffled her hair.

“I’m sorry.” Niel whispered, patting her head.

“Sorry for what?” MiYoung asked, looking up at Niel.

“I’m sorry for everything.” Niel sighed, smiling slightly. His attention shifted towards Yoona. “Aren’t you a cutie!” Niel squealed, poking Yoona’s forehead as she giggled.

“We need to unpack our stuff in our new apartment, so we’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Hoya said, elbowing Niel.

“Oh, right. Well, we’ll see you soon!” Niel chimed, walking away with Infinite.

That night, WooHyun and MiYoung invited their new neighbors over to eat dinner with them.

“A toast; to a love that we never expected, and a new bright future with us dorks.” HaeYoon declared, holding up a glass of wine.

Everybody laughed, and joked around as if they had never went through the things they went through when they were living in the city...

and that’s a life they all dreamed of.

o3 • 19 • 11

updating @ 12:30 PM

Woooooot!~ The epilogue is up! (: Happy ending much? xDD I really really hope you liked my story! This is the final chapter, so that's the end of this story. ^ _____ ^ ~ I hoped you enjoyed this story as much as I did! I also hope that you will read my other stories and continue supporting me despite the fact that this story is complete~ Well...I have nothing else to say. ^ ^ ;; Goodbye for now~ <3

with much ❤,

makiko.