〈 ☠ 〉 Does This Mean Goodbye?

How Two Halves Formed into One

Infinite’s heads rose up when HaeYoon walked into the bar. No one was in there except for Infinite, which made HaeYoon a bit nervous.

“Is Leeteuk here?” HaeYoon asked, breaking the silence.

“He went to the bank and will be back soon.” SungYeol answered, taking a sip from his mug.

“I’d like to see that for myself.” HaeYoon mumbled, trying to make her way to the basement. She knew WooHyun was in the basement, but they just didn’t let her through.

“L-Let me go.” HaeYoon stuttered when Hoya grabbed her arm.

“Oh? Is MinSoo’s little scared?” Hoya asked, tilting his head to the side and giving her a mocking grin.

“So this is MinSoo’s girl?” DongWoo chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

They began pushing her around and teasing her.

“Stop!” HaeYoon whimpered when someone had pulled on her hair.

They began trying to get her to take off her jacket, but something stopped them in their tracks.

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? STOP!” Leeteuk yelled after he had walked into the bar.

HaeYoon grabbed her purse from the floor and glared at all of them.

“How can MiYoung love someone who is an Infinite? He hangs out with these dirty jackasses. She doesn’t deserve him.” HaeYoon thought angrily, walking over to the door. “Now you go and tell WooHyun this: Niel was so upset over MinSoo’s death and MiYoung’s love for WooHyun that he got a gun and shot MiYoung. MIYOUNG IS DEAD!” HaeYoon explained, shouting her last words. She stormed out of the bar furiously, not realizing what she had just done.

“LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE. ALL YOU DO IS FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!” Leeteuk yelled, shaking his head in frustration.

He pushed past Infinite, who was now feeling guilty, as he walked downstairs into the basement. Leeteuk walked in front of WooHyun, handing him the money he had promised to let him borrow.

“Aww, Leeteuk, you have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you so much! I’ll pay you back, somehow. Thanks to your help, we'll be able to live the life MiYoung and I have always dreamed of: A life in the countryside with two kids~ I’ll be sure to keep in contact with you!” WooHyun explained happily, patting Leeteuk’s arm.

Leeteuk looked at the floor, closed his eyes in wince, and sighed.

“Leeteuk? Are you alright? What’s wrong?” WooHyun asked, grabbing Leeteuk’s shoulders and looked at him straight in the eyes.

“There is no MiYoung.” Leeteuk mumbled, covering his eyes.

WooHyun’s suddenly weakened arms slid off of Leeteuk’s shoulders.

“Wha…what?” WooHyun whispered harshly.

“Niel…was so upset over what had happened. He…got a gun and shot MiYoung. There is no MiYoung anymore.” Leeteuk explained, looking up at WooHyun.

WooHyun stared at Leeteuk, but didn’t say a word. His face explained everything. He ran out of the basement and out of the bar.

“NIEL!” WooHyun shouted. “NIEL! COME AND GET ME!” WooHyun yelled, starting to run. “NIEL!” WooHyun yelled, trying to find Niel.

He kept on running and calling his name. If MiYoung was dead, he had all the reasons in the world as to why he wanted to die.

“NIEL! Come and get me…” WooHyun cried, clinging onto the basketball court’s gates, sobbing.

“WooHyun?” he heard a bright voice chime, coming from ahead of him.

He shot his head up and saw MiYoung, who was a bit far from him.

“MiYoung?” WooHyun gasped, straightening his back.

“WooHyun!” MiYoung smiled brightly.

WooHyun grinned as he ran around the gate, and she ran to WooHyun. Before they even embraced each other, they heard a gunshot. When they hugged, MiYoung felt WooHyun putting weight on her. She dragged him to the ground, gasping. It was very well obvious WooHyun had been shot by Niel. They both began crying, and she brought her face close to his.

“Someday, someday, we’ll go somewhere far far away. And we’ll live happily ever after.” They both sang to each other the song they sang when he came to visit her in the wedding store.

They both smiled at each other as she watched his beautiful eyes close. She sobbed into his chest, but looked up to see that Double T, Infinite, and her friends were standing there. MiYoung grabbed the gun from the floor and walked in front of all of them.

“How many bullets are in there, Niel?” MiYoung demanded, her furious eyes targeting Niel’s. He didn’t dare to give her an answer and stayed silent. “How many bullets are left?” MiYoung asked slowly this time, tilting her head to one side. Again, he didn’t answer. “Is there at least one more? For YOU?” MiYoung shouted, pointing the gun at Niel, causing him to back away. “OR YOU? OR ME?” MiYoung screamed, moving her arm towards Infinite, who backed away from her as well. MiYoung stood there, frozen in place. She dropped the gun onto the floor, and they watched her crawl onto the floor and start crying. One second later, the police car stopped in front of the basketball court. MiYoung watched Officer Choi walk over to WooHyun, angering her. “DON’T YOU TOUCH HIM!” MiYoung shrieked, running over to WooHyun’s side. She caressed his cheek, not caring for the world that people were watching.

“MiYoung.” SungJong muttered, staring down at her.

She looked up to see SungJong, Ricky, L.Joe, MyungSoo, Hoya, and ChunJi staring back at her. She sat up, letting them carry WooHyun to the ambulance. She sat there, not shedding a tear. She was just too shocked to believe what had happened. After the ambulance had sped off, her friends tried to convince her that they should go to the hospital.

“He’s dead.” MiYoung answered hoarsely, staring into space.

HaeYoon looked at her best friend and felt saddened at the fact that it was probably her fault. “Mi-MiYoung.” HaeYoon stuttered, walking over to her.

“Don’t. You. DARE touch me.” MiYoung snarled, glaring up at HaeYoon.

“Infinite told me everything. I can’t believe you would do such a thing. Just because it was my fault that MinSoo’s dead, you think it’s fair that WooHyun’s dead too?” MiYoung asked, not looking away from HaeYoon.

“I-It’s not like that, MiYoung, it just slipped-” HaeYoon began explaining, but apparently, MiYoung did not want to hear it.

YOU SELFISH, BACK-STABBING, MOTHER ING SON OF A !” MiYoung screamed, lunging at HaeYoon.

Niel, Ricky, and her friends held her back. She began crying again, but calmed down in a matter of seconds. She shook off the grips and began walking away from them. Niel ran over to her and grabbed her wrist, causing her to stop walking.

“What do you want.” MiYoung mumbled without looking at him.

“Don’t go to the hospital. WooHyun’s dead, there’s no hoping anymore, MiYoung. It’s better off to leave things as it is.” Niel explained with a calm voice as he brought her into a hug.

BECAUSE OF YOU! HE’S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!” MiYoung shouted, pushing Niel away from her. “I LOVED HIM. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO PUT IT?!” MiYoung screamed furiously, glaring at Niel. She could very well see that he looked hurt, but she honestly didn’t care at the moment. She took a deep breath before she began running to the hospital.

o3 • o1 • 11

updating @ 11:07 PM

Ooh! DRAMAAAA! Intense much, no? :3 This has got to be my favorite chapter. I had lots of fun with this chapter. x3 BUT! Don't worry! This isn't the final chapter! THE EPIC STORY ISN'T OVER YET! So, don't worry! I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did! <333 Keep checking back for the next chapter! :3 I don't know if I should post it tomorrow or not. >:3 But, I don't want to torture you...but I also want to leave you hanging. Hmm, what to do what to do!~ I'll post it up tomorrow if I feel like it, so keep checkin'! ;D Until the next chapter~

with much ❤,

makiko.