〈 ☠ 〉Three Strikes

How Two Halves Formed into One

Double T was ready to leave C.A.P's apartment to go hang out at the basketball court, which they were known to 'own'.

"MiYoung-ah! We're gonna be out at the basketball court next door as usual, so call us if you need anything." C.A.P hollered as MiYoung walked out of her room.

"I KNOW, oppa!" MiYoung giggled.

Her brother ruffled her hair before kissing her head.

"HaeYoon, take care of her, all right?" C.A.P asked his girlfriend, who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"It's more like I should be taking care of HER." MiYoung laughed, receiving a glare from her best friend.

"Whatever, sister. I'm out." he chuckled before he bolted out the door.

MiYoung chuckled at her brother's actions, then wondering what she had to do today.

"Hey, uh, HaeYoon?" MiYoung asked, her friend's head popping up behind the newspaper she was reading.

"Yes, MiYoung?" HaeYoon asked, kicking her feet lightly.

"I feel like we have something to do today." MiYoung mumbled, trying to recall what important event was held today.

"Today's the school DANCE, MiYoung." HaeYoon replied simply, laughing at MiYoung's reaction.

"HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?! Today was the day we were supposed to go out to find a dress, huh?" MiYoung gasped, running to her room to get changed.

"This girl..." HaeYoon giggled, shaking her head as she continued reading the newspaper and eating her burnt waffle.

Meanwhile down at the basketball court next to the apartment building, Double T had just finished playing a basketball game with some of the people who lived nearby.

"Good game!" L.Joe laughed, collapsing on the floor, tired. He leaned his back against the wall, his hand gesturing the others to gather.

"Boy, I haven't been this tired since our last fight." Ricky chuckled, shaking his head as he sat down next to L.Joe. "I must be outta shape."

"Don't forget, the dance is today. Your girlfriend won't be happy if you pass out after just one dance." ChunJi commented as all six of them except Ricky laughed.

"Don't worry! When it comes to dancing, I can handle ANYTHING!" Ricky shot back, sticking his tongue out jokingly.

"Well let's see if you can handle them." ChangJo growled under his breath, looking away from his friends.

The six boys' eyes flicked towards a group of seven boys who were walking to a basketball court.

"Ugh. Here comes trouble." Niel spat, glaring at the seven boys who were known as Infinite.

"Mind if we play a game?" SungGyu asked the boy who was palying basketball, who just looked at him, and then at Double T.

"Uhh...sure." he mumbled, not sure whether he should or not.

The boys began playing, and C.A.P was enraged.

"What makes them think they can walk onto OUR turf?" he murmured with clenched teeth. He stood up and started walking slowly towards the game that was going on.

"Uh oh. This isn't good." L.Joe mumbled, looking at ChangJo when he elbowed him.

"Have some fun a little, hyung." ChangJo snickered as he and the rest of the guys followed C.A.P.

L.Joe smirked at ChangJo's comment and agreed to follow along with whatever his leader was planning to do.

C.A.P stared into SungJong's eyes and took the basketball from his hands. He grinned as he started walking away with the basketball twirling on his finger.

"Come and get it, doggy." C.A.P teased, one of his eyebrows up and a huge grin plastered on his face.

Infinite walked away from the boys they were playing basketball with and walked towards Double T.

"Give it back." SungGyu demanded, his voice sounding like he was right on the verge of trying to control himself.

"Or what?" C.A.P asked, clearly not afraid.

"You came here, so it's your fault for getting into this." ChunJi mumbled as his friends nodded in agreement.

"Too bad...a puppy's gonna get hurt today. Poor puppy." ChangJo teased, making a sad face meant to mock Infinite.

"You son of a-" SungJong shouted, lurching at ChangJo.

And that set off another fight with the two groups. C.A.P dropped the basketball and lunged his fist at SungGyu, as the others did the same to Infinite's members. A group of random people crowded at a distance, watching the fight. After about a couple of minutes, a police car pulled up, and two police officers ran to them.

"HEY HEY HEY! BREAK IT UP!" he yelled, shoving the boys apart with the help of the other police officer.

Infinite and Double T separated, but they still had the look of death in their eyes.

"This is the THIRD time! Seriously, when will you guys ever learn?" the police officer sighed, shaking his head in disgust. "Now I want you to treat each other with respect. If ONE, and I mean ONE more fight breaks out between you two, the both of ya'll be thrown in jail." he spat, looking at both Infinite and Double T, who just nodded and looked at the ground. "Infinite. I suggest you find somewhere else to be at. Even though you have EVERY RIGHT to be here, it'll cause less trouble." the police officer added as he pointed in the direction of the exit.

Infinite gave one last death glare at Double T before they rolled their eyes, pushed their way past the witnesses, and strode out of sight.

"Now, YOU boys." the police officer sighed, diverting his attention to Double T.

"They were on our turf!" Ricky rebuttaled, frowning.

"They walked in here as if they OWNED the ing place." L.Joe added, the rest of the boys nodding in agreement.

"I. Don't. CARE. Just DON'T get into a fight with them again, and I MEAN IT this time, boys." the officer spat. He looked into every one of the boys' eyes before nodding and driving off.

Once the officer drove off, the crowd of witnesses started disappearing.

"Now I want you to treat other with respect." Niel whined in a high tone meant to mock the police officer.

Double T started laughing, and they started feeling more cheered up.

It had been hours since HaeYoon and MiYoung left their home to go shopping for dresses. "This one?" MiYoung asked, holding out a white dress with a light pink sash in front of her.

"Yuck!" HaeYoon spat in disgust, shaking her head without hesitation.

MiYoung laughed in response, and just threw the dress down at her feet. "I'll just try on these few then." MiYoung said as she grabbed three dresses and walked into the dressing room.

"MiYoung's gonna have some fun at the dance with Niel~" HaeYoon teased, receiving a tiring sigh from MiYoung. "What's wrong with him? You're supposed to get married to him once high school's over, right?" HaeYoon asked as she layed down on the bench next to the dressing room MiYoung was in.

"Well...I mean, YEAH, my parents always wanted me to marry Niel..." MiYoung sighed. "But...I just...whenever I look at him, I don't...feel anything." MiYoung added with a tint of confusion in trying to explain how she felt.

"What do you expect when you look at him?" HaeYoon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well...probably what all girls feel when they see someone they love. Their knees feel weak, their heart pumps faster, butterflies are flapping their wings furiously in your stomach, you know, those kinda things." MiYoung explained, her friend nodding in agreement.

"I felt that way when I first met your brother." HaeYoon gushed as she watched MiYoung walk out of the dressing room.

"That's why! I mean, Niel's perfect...but I don't feel that way with him. I'll probably just marry him to make my parents happy." MiYoung replied, sighing in confusion.

HaeYoon shook her head as a sign that she didn't like the dress on MiYoung. "But MiYoung-ah, your parents..." MiYoung mumbled, ruffling her hair.

"Yeah. So what if they're dead? I'll still make them happy." MiYoung mumbled, changing into a different dress.

"But, MiYoung! You're the one that needs to be happy. Your parents will be happy if you're happy." HaeYoon argued, furrowing her eyebrows in disagreement.

"Hmm. I guess you're right. But, I'll try to love Niel. If I'm certain I don't, then I'll listen to you." MiYoung concluded, HaeYoon nodding in content.

"That sounds like a fair enough deal." HaeYoon giggled.