{ XVI. }

[ EDITING ] The Girl That USED To Be Behind Thick Glasses. [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16:

This must cost a fortune!

 

You woke up the next morning and yawned. Today was a Saturday, which meant you don't have to do anything. You got up and folded you blankets into the corner as you ran into the shower, grabbing your clothes and towel. 

You were finished within twenty minutes. You always thought that there was no point in taking a long showers like other girls do. You walked out wearing the outfit Myungsoo chose for you.

Once you were fully out of the bathroom , you saw a sleeping Kris waking up. You smiled, "Good morning sleepy head." You walked out of the room and into the guest room to grab some clothes for Kris. 

'Who was that?' Kris thought, looking around the room. 'Where am I?' 

You walked in and handed him the clothes. His eyes widen. "What are you doing here?!" He asked looking down to his body before sighing. You rolled your eyes. "Well for one. You are in my room. Two, you were drunk so I brought you here, since I don't know where you live. And three, you passed out on my bed." You nodded and turned to the mirror to brush your hair. 

"You should go take a shower an come eat breakfast." You smiled and walked out of the room.  You stuck you head back in , "You have 10 minutes to take a shower because I'll eat your breakfast." You stuck your tongue at him and left as he chuckled and walked into the bathroom. 

_________

Kris walked down and saw your family at the dining table. Your parents smiled at him, while you and your sister didn't. 

"Ah, Kris ne?" Your mother asked. He nodded with a smile. "It's nice to meet you darling, come, have a seat." "It's nice to meet you as well Mrs/Mr. Yoon." He nodded and walked down and saw beside you. 

You began to choked on your food as you tried your best to swallow the food in your mouth, but failed. Bora rubbed your back trying to help, "Y-Yah, are you okay?" You shook your head as you were unable to swallow.

After a few minutes, you were finally breathing again. You sighed as if you just died and drank some water. Your father chuckled and shook his head. You made a face. "Daddy, why are you laughing?" You asked in a whiney voice. "Because you're still the same honey bun; always eating too fast. Didn't your grandmother teach you not to eat fast?" You pouted, "I can't help though. Halmoni did, but I still do it. It's hard not to eat fast, okay!" You said before going back to eating. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter