{ L. }

[ EDITING ] The Girl That USED To Be Behind Thick Glasses. [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50.

 

"When will she wake up?" Bora asked as the doctor examined you, plugging you into a new sodium pack. "Well, it's very unpredicatable when she'll wake up.. It really depends on her wound that she recieved." 

3 weeks have passed since you've been in the hospital and Kris have been staying by your side, not willing to give up on you. "But it's been three weeks Dr. Jang!" Hyunseung sighed and sniffled, not wanting to cry. "Appa, is there nothing you can do?" He asked, standing up next to Kris, looking at his father, the doctor. "I'm afraid not son. I'm sorry, I'll be back to check on her later." 

The doctor excused himself and walked out of the room. Doojoon then sighed, sitting next to you and gripping your hand tightly.
 "Please wake up, saeng. Oppa is really sorry for not being there for you when you and Bora needed me. I'm really sorry for being the worst oppa there is. I'm sorry.... sorry for not protecting you and Bora. Oppa is the worst, I should be the one laying here, not you. You never deserve to be like this dongsaeng." He sobbed, shaking your hand back and forth,"Please..... please wake up dongsaeng." 

Bora hugged him and sat on your bed, and sobbed. Shaking her head she spoke, "Aniyo. I'm sorry. Oppa never did anything wrong. Never have. You didn't deserve the bullet. It was me, I was being a bad sister to you, Joon Mi. I shouldn't have left her there alone to accept that bullet. I should've stayed there and not listen to her. I'm such a pabo for leaving our only baby sister to accept the bullet that she didn't deserve to get."

Doo Joon placed his hand on her knee and sighed, shaking his head, until he left something move in his hand. His head snapped and looked at his hand. Your fingers slowly moved. "She moved! She's moving!" He shouted, causing everyone to gather around the bed. Bora smiled as she saw your eyes flutter open.

"JOON MI!" She shouted, hugging you. "Ah.." You winced in pain as she hugged you, "..Unnie..." Bora came to her senses and pulled away sheepishly. "Sorry, got happy." Doo Joon smiled and shedded tears. "Oppa... why are you crying?" You asked, moving your hand slowly and wiped away  his tears. "Y-You're awake." You nodded slowly as you saw Kris come to your other said, you smiled weakly as you touched his cheek. 

"You're awake. I'm not dreaming." You shook your head and smiled at him, "It's nice to see you too, baby." He chuckled and sat down in the chair, smiling to himself weakly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter