{ LII. }

[ EDITING ] The Girl That USED To Be Behind Thick Glasses. [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52: Finale, This how our life ends, perfectly. {2/2}

 

You smiled as Bora did the same until you heard your phone buzzing. Kris let you go as you made way toward the table. You looked at the caller ID and smiled, "Unnie." You turned to face the your husband as Bora came running next to you as you answered the phone, pressing her ear close to the phone.

J: Hey hey pretty lady!
H: Ah, baby! I'm here already! 
J: Jinja! Where exactly?
H: Ne! You told me that you were staying at the 
beach house Kris' parents brought, right? 
J: Hmm, waeyo?
H: /chuckles/ Turn around baby.

You turned and smiled widely. "UNNNIEEEE!" Running toward her, you hugged her tightly as Hanyul did the same. "Hey baby, missed that much?" You chuckled and pulled away, nodding continuously. "I was here a year ago!" "But a year can be soooo looong unnie~" You groaned as she sighed. "Ahem." A voice coughed from behind, revealing L.Joe, Niel, and... a girl? 

"Byungieee!" You shouted, throwing yourself onto him. "Hey Mi Mi. How's it been baby mama?" You chuckled and pulled away from his grip, "I've been good. How have you been California Boy?" He smiled as Kris made his way beside you, after greeting Hanyul. "I've been good too! You came to visit me with your family, I got to meet Han Sook for the first time. I moved back to Seoul after 3 years I wrote you that letter, and apologized to my mom. We get along now. I went to college and got a degree in the medical field. Got a successful job and... found a girl," He stated, holding the girl close to him," This is Soojung or Krystal, Jung, but now, Lee Krystal my wife of 2 years now, she's from Cali too. Babe, this is Joon Mi, my ex that I told you about that got me in on the right foot. And this is her husband of 4, Kris." She smiled and offered you  a hand, you happily took it and smiled back. "It's finally nice to meet you, Joon Mi. L.Joe's told me a lot about you." "It's nice to meet you too, Krystal or should I start calling you California girl like I call him California boy?" You chuckled as she did the same. "Has he really? Has he told you that I saved his life before?" 

Krystal made a face and looked at L.Joe questioningly. He shyly chuckled and looked down. "I'm guessing he didnt," You chuckled and nodded," I saved his life from a gun shot and was put in the hospital for the longest time." She gapsed and slammed his arm. "Babe! Why didn't you tell me this before! Aigoo, I'm sorry for his mistakes Joon Mi-ssi and Kris-ssi. And I'm also thankful that you changed his life around." She bowed, but you caught her first. "There's no need to bow, Krystal-ah. It's okay, I wanted him to have a better life and he has it now." You smiled and hugged her. 

"UNCLE L.JOE!" Han Sook shouted, running toward him. "He-Hey! There's my girl!" He smiled and took her into his arms. "I missed you, uncle." She pouted and hugged him. "I'm sorry baby girl, uncle was busy with his family too. Han Sook-ah, would you be happy if you had a little cousin?" Her face brighten as she nodded. L.Joe smiled and gave Han Sook to Kris and hugged Krystal close to him, "Don't worry, Han Sook. Aunt Krystal is carrying a baby in her." "REALLY?! Wow, I'm going to have a cousin daddy!" Kris nodded and smiled to his daughter as she jumped around in his arms. L.Joe raised a brow and pointed, "Was that..." "English and Chinese? Yes it was, Byungie." You stated. "Since when did she speak three different languages?" You shrugged, "Since this guy is from Canada and I've been in Cali, she learned English from us and we were in Cali when we visited you. She speaks Chinese because this guy again is Chinese, part Korean. And Korean because her beautiful mother is Korean." You nodded and pinched your daughter's cheek as Kris kissed yours. "I see.." L.Joe nodded and turned to look at Krystal with a huge smile. "Don't smile like that babe, makes you super creepy." L.Joe pouted as the rest of you laughed.

"UM, HELLOO!?! ARE YOU FORGETING SOMEONE HERE?!" Niel shouted from behind. You chuckled and walked over to him, "HI PABO!" You shouted back and hugged him, "Look time no see, Daniel. Forget to visit much?" He chuckled and shyly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, noona. I got caught up with schooling." You shrugged and slung your arm around him and walked toward Luhan/Bora and Hanyul leaving your husband, L.Joe, and Krystal behind to chat. 

"Where's oppa?" You asked looking around. "Molla. He was just standing there." Bora stated, pointing at the spot they were recently standing at. "Hey, dongsaeng! Where's the grilling stu-" Doo Joon stopped in mid-sentence as his eyes landed on Hanyul's. "Where's what?" You asked looking at him. You scrunched your nose and snapped a finger at him as he blinked. "Wh-What?" "I asked you where was what?" "Oh! Where's the grilling stuff? I thought we were going to have a cook out." You nodded and remembered. You turned your head backwards and shouted to Kris. "Babe!" "Yes honey?!" "Where did you put the grilling stuff?" "It's on the counter isn't?" Doo Joon shook his head as Kris thought again. "I'll go look for it then." Kris released Han Sook as she went back to play with Hyunseung and made his way inside the house as Doo Joon followed in behind. 

"Who was that?" Hanyul asked. "Our brother." You and Bora said in a unison. "ANND my brother-in-law." Luhan stated proudly. "Really? I didn't even know he was your brother! Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?!" You shrugged, "He was barely around, even when I traveled to Cali." "Well then.." She said in a sigh. "Why? Are you interested in him?" She jumped back and shook her head violently. "What gives you that idea!?" She asked. Niel chuckled, "The way you looked at him noona, says it all." You nodded as you and Niel exchanged fist pumps. "LIES!" "No really Hanyul." Bora said with a laugh. "I'll be back. I'm gonna go check up on the guys inside." You stated as Bora knew what you were going to go do. She chuckled as she watched your jogging figure jog away.

 

 

"Guys find it yet?" You asked, walking into the kitchen and leaning on the counter, watching the two. "Yeah, just adding some more stuff." You nodded as Doo Joon peeled some onions. Out of curiousity, you spoke. "Hey oppa." "Hmm?" He asked, not looking up from the onion while Kris looked up from cutting. "What do think of Hanyul unnie?" "Mwo? Who's Hanyul?" He questioned. "Pabo, she's the one you were staring at for a whoooole 2 minutes." "That's the Hanyul you were talking about? Wae, what about her?" "I'm just asking, what do you think of her?" This time, he looked up and squinted his eyes at you. "Molla, she's cute I guess." "YOU GUESS?! Omg, what am I going to do with you?" You facepalmed yourself as Doo Joon gave you a weird look. "Waaae? She's cute, that's all I think arasso?" You sighed and shook your head as you sat on the stood in front of Kris while looking at Doo Joon's back figure. "I saw the way you were looking at her oppa. Don't deny it either, you like her don't you?"

Doo Joon froze and turned around. "Ani." Your mouth fell as he denied. "MWORAGO?!?! Omg, your eyes said otherwise oppa!" You slapped your hand on the counter, making Kris jump a bit. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean it." He smiled and nodded a bit. "What? What did it say?" Doo Joon questioned as he looked through the fridge. "Ohh, I don't know. Something like 'Oh hey, this girl's cute. I like her.' or 'Oh my god, I think I'm in love.' Yeah?" He laughed uncontrollably then returned to a stern face, "No." 

Suddenly, laughter was heard coming in, "Dude, stop lying. I was watching you okay? The Joker knows when the leader is in love." Junhyung stated as he also leaned on the counter. "SEEE?! Even THE Joker knows it!" You said, poking Junhyung's face. "Yah, yah, yah stop poking my face will you?"

You scoffed, "Whatever." "Anyway, what are you doing in here?" Doo Joon questioned, looking up from what he was doing. "Well damn, calm yourself down leada. I just came in to get a drink of water gees. You know because these two's child is a handful?" You scoffed again, "Gee, thanks oppa." You said saracastically. "My baby is not a handful." Kris chuckled and looked up, "Really? Because I see you complain that she is." "Well if it wasn't for you then she wouldn't be such a handful all the time. She gets hyper off the treats that her FATHER gives her before bed even WHEN I tell you not to, but you keep on insisting, 'Just a little bit, pleasee?' Yeah, that's why. And hush it, you're a handful too, hubby." He looked at you, "How am I a handful?" "Figure it out yourself hubby." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter