{ XV. }

[ EDITING ] The Girl That USED To Be Behind Thick Glasses. [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14:

Shopping spree + Surprise?

___________________________________________

You and Myungsoo wandered around the mall entering every store that your eye lands on.  

"Ooooh Myungie! How about this one?" You held it against your body. He examined it closely before nodding. "It's nice, I like it." You smiled and handed the outfit to him. He happily took it as you looked around some more.

"Oh! This one is nice too!" You giggled and threw the shorts and shirt to Myungsoo. He sighed and stared at you, "Did this shopping for a new outfit turn into a shopping spree or something?" You laughed and shrugged. "WELL MISTER MYUNGSOO. You should know that once I start shopping, it would last hours." You say in a exaggerating manner.

He chuckled and continued to follow you around the store. 

"Hey, what about this one?" Myungsoo asked holding up a perfect out. "Oh hey, you don't have a bad taste in clothing," You chuckled and held the outfit in your hand, nodding. "I like it, it's unique~" You handed it to him. 

Before you knew it, you handed him more and more and more until it was over his head and where he can't even see one thing. "Y-Yah. Don't you think this is enough for now?" He asked attemping to look over the set of outfits in his hands. 

You looked over at him. "Hmm? A-Ah. Yeah, I'm sorry, got carried away." You smiled awkwardly and used  a bit of aegyo. He chuckled, and headed to the counter to pay. 

Kris hid behind a rack as you two were shopping. She really loves shopping huh? I mean look at all the close she picked out. He stood up a bit as you felt like someone was watching you, you turned your head as you saw Kris duck behind the rack.

Pabo, you're not so good at hiding. You thought while sighing. "Myungie, I'll meet you outside. Someone caught my eye, and I think he looks familiar." Myungsoo nodded and moved his attention back to the register. 

You walked over to the enterance and spotted Kris. You pulled him by the ear, and out of the store as the two of you walked to a nearby corner. 

"What are you doing here?!" You asked him. "I- uh- well." You waited impatiently for him to answered. "Okay. I admit, I followed you and Myungsoo here." He sighed as he knew he at spying on people, especially with the height he has.

"Why would you do that?" He looked around. "I..um.. Ioverheardyourconversationaboutgoingout!" He spoke too fast for you to comprehend on time. You were sort of dumbfounded. "You what? You overheard my conversation with Myungie?" He nodded.  

You sighed furiously, ruffling your hair. "Oh my goodness, are you serious?!" He looked down a bit before nodding. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to eves drop or anything, but I just wanted to spend some time with you." You raised an eyebrow. "You want to what?" He covered his mouth, but you attempted to remove his hand. "Tell me." You said softly. 

He looked at you and sighed deeply, "I admit this, and I normally don't admit things to people, but I wanted to spend some time with you, get to know you better." 

You smirked while you crossed your arms. "What's with the smirk?" Kris asked stepping back a bit. " To actually believe that came out of your mouth." You say, laughing to yourself. 

"Oh, Van!" Myungsoo suddenly appeared and stood beside you. His eyes glaring at Kris. Myungsoo and Kris stared at each other for quite some time until you coughed and broke the stare, "Umm, Myungie let's go! As for you Kris," You pulled out a pen and wrote your number on his hand. "call me if you want to hang out. I'm free tomorrow, actually, Sunday! So, call me if, you know, want to hang." You smiled and pulled Myungsoo away from Kris. 

Kris fist pumped the air in success, though he felt a bit jealousy upon him when he saw you and Myungsoo linking arms together. 

I'm almost there. He thought to himself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter