[ ☆ ] 06.

[ EDITING ] The Girl That USED To Be Behind Thick Glasses. [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm gonna go buy a snack, anyone want anything?" You asked, looking towards her sister's friends and Gongchan's. "Popcorn, please?" Both groups said in a unison. You chuckled and nodded firmly, making your way out. "Popcorn coming right up," you muttered. The light soon fluttered around you, your vision fixating once more. The line of the concessions seemed long, and you felt someone behind you as you made your way to the front. You turned around, only to see Kris and Luhan behind you. "Why are you following me, stupid?" Kris stared, holding onto his face. "I'm not following you, okay? I just want a drink." He said, pushing past you. You stared at him, glaring at him from the ground. 

"What's your problem?! That hurts, stupid!" You exclaimed, sitting on the cold floor. Kris smirked for a brief second and kept walking. "Don't mind him, he's always like this," Luhan said, offering his hand to help you up - which you kindly took. "Thanks. I can tell already." You grumbled, brushing off your pants. "Jerk. I just met him, and I don't get along with him already," you lied. You know him before, and he was the reason why you were back to begin with. You wanted revenge.

"So," Luhan asked, "you're Bora's sister?" You nodded and he smiled. "I'm Luhan," he offered, "one of your sister's closest friend." 

"You are?" You questioned, staring at him with raised brows. "But.. I thought EXO and Sistar don't get along? Oh, I'm Vanessa, by the way." He laughed. "We don't, but I'm a nice person- besides, I've known your sister for quite some time. Sistar and I get along quite well. Well- me and Joonmyun for that matter. The other just.. don't like them." He chuckled as the two of you walked to the line of snacks.

"Two large popcorns, a pack of gummy worms and a large Dr Pepper, please," you explained to the cashier. The male smiled to you, and nodded. "Coming right up, ma'am." The male punched in the order before telling you the total. You inhaled, digging through your wallet for money; instead, you see a credit card being handed to the cashier. Your head lifted up, finding Luhan paying for your snacks. "Thank you, sir," the cashier said as Luhan nodded a smile. "You didn't have to pay for me, you know?" You uttered, throwing him an obvious look as Luhan chuckled. "It's okay, consider it the start of our friendship, yeah?" 

You laughed, shaking your head, "Alright then, Luhanie~" You cooed, pinching his cheeks with another laugh. "Bora does have one cute sister," he said, chuckling. You turned away, pink painting your cheeks. "What are you talking about? I'm not cute, I'm flawless." You two laughed. "Just joking, don't find me conceited or anything; but I like joking and teasing around with people." You smiled, nudging him softly as he nodded his head. "It's understandable."

The cashier handed back his credit card, and handed you the purchased snacks. You a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter