{ XXXIII. }

[ EDITING ] The Girl That USED To Be Behind Thick Glasses. [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: It's how we spend our last Satuday night.

 

 

Everyone was gathered in the game room, playing games, watching movies, fighting over the bean bag chair. You laughed while you watched Gongchan and Myungsoo fighting over the chair again. "Why do you guys always fight over one bean bag chair?" Bora asked looking at them weirdly. "BECAUSE IT'S COMFORTABLE." They said at the same time. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling, "I'm hungry." You stated. Then everyone began to agree with you.  "Let's go out for food!" Soyou said, jumping up first. "Let's goooo!" You said, grabbing her arm and leading the way. Everyone slipped on their shoes and began walking down the sidewalk. "At least it's not completely dark yet." Hyorin said. The group walked and walked until they ran into someone. "Looks like Bora unnie just found her angel.." You coughed and laughed as she ran to Luhan. "Luhaaaan!" She said giving him a hug. "Heey baby." He smiled. You cleared your throat. The two looked at the groups. "NO PDA!" They all shouted. The two laughed and walked ahead of everyone. "This is why I don't have a boyfriend." You said. "Heeeey! What about me then jagi?!" Myungsoo asked looking down causing you to laugh. "You're still my jagi." You said pinching his cheek. He made a face and continued to walk. "Gees , whatever then you cold prince." You scoffed and continured walking yourself. "Ohmygawd, you two look liek a couple and you two aren't even dating." Gongchan said sighing and pushing the two of you a bit. You glared at him and he looked down. "So da sorrow." You shook your head and sighed.  
Within minutes of walking, you all came to a halt in front of a resturant that wasn't too fancy or too expensive, but average. You smiled when you smelled dukbokki from a distance. "Hmm, dukbokki." You smiled and ran ahead of everyone. "Ajusshi, can I get two plates of dukbokki?" The ajusshi nodded with a smile. Everyone then gathered around you, looking for something they want. "Ah, can we get bibimbap also." "I want some bulgogi, let's get some?" Bora asked making you nod and rub your stomach. "Ajusshi, can we also get two plates of bulgogi and some gimbap too?" He nodded again. "Are you all celebrating something?" He asked, we shrugged. "I guess we're considering it a going away party?" You said looking at the group surrounding you. They then nodded, with a frown on their faces. "Ah, jinjiayo? Who's leaving?" Then you, Bora, and Luhan raised their hands. The ajusshi nodded and smiled softly. " I wish you the best of luck." You nodded and smiled at him, "Kamsahaminda ajusshi." He smiled and led you all to a table. "Here you go, enjoy. If you all want anything just tell me ara?" Everyone nodded and thanked him. 
Everyone leaned back in their chairs rubbing their stomachs. "Wah, I'm so full." Sungyeol complied while others agreeed with him. "Ne, let's pay guys!" You said taking out your wallet. You placed a large amount out on the table. Grabbing it, you walked over toward the ajusshi and handed it him the money and smiled. "Ah, done already?" You nodded. "I'll get you change." He said walking to the back. You quickly stopped him. "Aniyo! It's okay ajusshi, keep the change." You smiled. "Are you sure? This over a hundred dolla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter