Betrayed

Kill or Be Killed 2

   Kris quickly grabbed Lay's hand to prevent himself from getting killed. He hissed in anger. The sense of betrayal began to engulf him. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He could feel tears at the back of his eyes but he forced back his tears. He would not let himself cry in front of Lay. Oh, yes, he was a very egoistic person. But who would want to cry in front of someone that betrayed him or her? It would show that he or she was weak. And Kris Wu hated being weak.

   "What do you think you're doing?!" he shouted.

   Lay smiled, knowing that Kris had not expected him to betray him. He let out his breath and decided to provoke Kris. It would be fun to do so. "Killing you, of course," he said as innocently as possible. It was funny how Kris's face was like, right now. His face was as red as a tomato. For the first time, Lay could see that Kris was not as tough as he thought.

   "You said that you..." Kris trailed off, still shocked. My groupmate has just betrayed me. Betrayed me, he thought to himself, dazed.

   "You were fooled by me. I don't want to die. Who wants to?" Lay shrugged. "I have a bright future ahead of me. Why should I let it go to waste? I would do anything to make my parents proud. By hook or by crook. Nobody can stop me."

   "Are you saying that by killing your own group members would make your parents proud?" Kris replied wittily. He had regained his composure. He did not want to be at a disadvantage. He had to face the reality that Lay had betrayed him. Or else, he was going to die. And Kris Wu, as egoistic as he was, would not let himself die at the hands of a traitor.

   "Of course not. I just want them to know that I've become a successful person," Lay replied.

   "Ooh, what a filial son, you are," Kris cooed sarcastically. "Too bad you've got no loyalty towards EXO."

   "I live for myself and my family. My loyalty lies in them. Not in EXO. All those pieces of about us being a family is fake. You know that well. You know that as well as I do. We're just deluding ourselves by thinking like that," Lay replied.

   "Deluding ourselves?! I see. You see your own group members as people you don't have to care about. You don't regard us as your family, at all. I've never met such a self-centered person like you, before," Kris spat.

   "Your time is up, Kris-ah," Lay said.

   "Not using honorifics. How respectful you are," Kris remarked, his voice filled with sarcasm.

   "I don't see the point of using honorifics when I'm about to kill you. You're going to die, after all...... Kris-ge," Lay said.

   "Wrong. You're the one who's going to die," Kris said as he snatched the knife that Lay was holding and stabbed Lay's chest. The knife was only centimetres away from his heart. Laydropped to the ground, bleeding. Kris knelt by his side. He smirked. "You...you told me that you like Sulli, right?"

   "I lied..." Lay mumbled as he tried his best to breathe.

   "Guess what? I'm going to kill Sulli. So that you'll be able to be with her in your afterlife." Kris snickered.

   "I told you, I lied about liking her..."

   "I don't give a damn about that. Saying that you like her is your mistake. I'm going to kill her as a form of revenge for betraying me," Kris hissed.

   "You're so... cruel! She's innocent!" Lay protested.

   "Don't you know? I'm a vengeful person." Kris's eyes shone with hatred. With that, he walked away, leaving Lay to die due to blood loss. However, without him knowing, three people had seen everything. But only one of them had heard their conversation. Tao went out of his hiding place. He caught up with Kris.

   "Kris-ge, don't kill Sulli. She's innocent," Tao said, forgetting to use hyung instead of gege.

   "Tao-ah, you heard everything, just now?" Kris asked, shocked.

   "Yes, I heard everything. Please, gege, don't kill someone innocent. I beg you," Tao pleaded.

   "No. I will kill her. Whether you like it or not. Lay liked her. She ought to be with him," Kris replied harshly.

   "No, Lay-ge did not like Sulli. He liked...." Tao trailed off. He liked Luna, Tao continued silently. He could not tell Kris that Lay liked Luna instead of Sulli. He could not. Kris would just kill Luna and Tao could not let Luna die. How could he when he, himself, was in love with her? He could not bear to see the person that he loved die. But would he let an innocent person be the victim in order to save the person that he loved? Yes, he would. "Well, yeah. He liked Sulli," he said softly. I'm sorry Sulli-sshi...

   "Well, good then."

 

 

   "So...who do you want to kill next?" Krystal asked, as she skipped down happily. She knew she should not be happy. She should at least show signs of remorse. But no, she could not. She was just too happy and it was the kind of happiness that you could not control. The kind that made people think you were crazy.

   "Krystal-sshi, may I ask, why are you so jubilant?" D.O asked.

   "Because I did not-" Krystal immediately stopped herself from saying what she meant to say. "Because my sister would be saved." She covered herself up pretty quickly. She had to convince D.O that Onew was dead. She had to. Her sister would die if she did not do that. She did not want Lee Soo Man to find out about her sister.

   "Really?" D.O asked in disbelief. "My intuition tells me that there's something more than that."

   Krystal shrugged. "As you wish."

   "I'm going to find out what makes you this happy, Krystal-sshi," D.O said threateningly.

   "Go on. Do that." She smirked.

   Without them knowing, someone had been spying on them. Kai gritted his teeth. He had been following them. He was pissed off at D.O for blackmailing Krystal. How could D.O do that?! He reached for the pair of scissors inside his pocket. He aimed the scissors at D.O and got ready to throw.

 

 

   "Suho hyung, who are we looking for?" Chanyeol asked as he crept up behind his leader creepily. Suho turned and jumped as he saw Chanyeol's face. They had met each other after the game had been announced. And now, they were just looking around randomly searching for no one in particular.

   "God, you scare me so much, Chanyeol-ah!" Suho replied. "Well, just look for people. It seems like a lot of them have gone into hiding."

   "Is my face that scary?" Chanyeol pouted. "Well, yeah. Of course they'll go into hiding. They don't want to get killed."

   "You should look at yourself in the mirror and see how scary you look-"Chanyeol pouted"-and don't pout cause it does not suit you. It only suits the younger ones," Suho replied nonchalantly. "Where had they gone to?"

   "Hyung! That's soooooo mean! I'm younger than you!" Chanyeol replied.

   "Yeah, I'm older than you but Xiumin hyung is older than me," Suho replied. "Besides, I don't pout cause I know it doesn't suit me," he pointed out.

   "Yeah, yeah. You don't pout but that does not mean you're mature, at all," Chanyeol said.

   "What was that supposed to mean?" Suho asked, puzzled.

   "You're much more immature than me," Chanyeol said, sticking his tounge out.

   "Really? More like you're the immature one," Suho said.

   "Suho oppa, Chanyeol oppa, stop bickering. It hurts my ears," Luna said all of a sudden. Both guys jumped at the sound of her voice. Who would not? 

   "What are you doing here, Luna-sshi?" Chanyeol asked.

   "I just happened to walk by when I saw you. By the way, I think I'm the mature one," she replied, laughing. "And please drop the formality."

   "Okay, Luna-ah. Hey, I'm the most mature one! I'm the oldest among us!" Suho replied.

   "Age does not have anything to do with maturity!" Chanyeol protested, laughing.

   "Well, Suho oppa, do you admit that you're old?" Luna teased.

   "No! I just said that I'm the oldest among us not I'm old!" Suho said.

   "Well, well, well. Look at the three of you. Happily talking to one another in such a carefree manner. Aren't you scared?" Xiumin suddenly said.

   "Whoa, hyung! Where did you come from? I don't think I notice you," Chanyeol said, startled.

   "I don't think you should joke around like that," Xiumin said.

   "I don't think we're capable of killing people," Luna stated.

   "You'll never know. Luhan is dead. He is killed by Taemin and Victoria noona," Xiumin said.

   "What? Vic unnie did that?!" Luna asked, shocked.

 

 

   Kai was about to throw the scissors. He hesitated before making his decision. He would not let D.O make use of Krystal.

   "Let's kill Kris, next," D.O said.

   Kai aimed at D.O. "Why?" Krystal asked. Kai threw the knife at D.O. D.O, who had seen the scissors coming towards him, immediately dodged. At the same time, a siren rang out.

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating for a long time! I won't make excuses.... I've lost my inspiration suddenly. Please forgive this crappy author.  I don't have much to say as my computer is very laggy, right now. Do comment and subscribe so that I won't lose my inspiration. Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)

Do support me in my new fanfic which will feature LuYoon, SunSun, TaeKris, BaekFany, SeoKyu, MinStal, TaeLli and TaoLun!

Three Girls On Five Missions

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/257403/three-girls-on-five-missions-fxband-shinee-snsd-sunsun-superjunior-exo-luyoon